Supernatural YED Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portalhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Log inhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Gallery

Florida: Take 3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Super V
Admin
Super V

Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:38 am

Rory: Jen... What's worng? *Eyes her, worrying about her*

Dean: Yeah, sure. I'll keep your water cold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sup3rv1xen.weebly.com
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:50 am

Tay: *laughs bitterly* Great, you do that... *starts walking* fucking water... fucking great. *picks up a knife off the tray as a waiter walks by and heads into the girls bathroom, locking the door and sitting on the floor, she takes off Carter's tshirt and peels back her bra then closes her eyes and makes a slice down her breast, crying out in pain*

Jen: Bow legs. It makes me look like a guy.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:54 am

Dean: *Sits there, unaware of what was going on in the bathroom. He did, however, feel like something was wrong. He felt like something was knocking the back of his brain, though he couldn't recall it... or comprehend it... like his Spidey sense was going off*

Rory: *Is shocked* Dude... a guy? You think they make you like a dude?!
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:00 am

Jen: Yeah. They do. Ok? Are you happy now!? Happy that I answered your questions? Happy that you know how screwd up I am about myself?

Tay: *lays back, breathing hard as the blood seeps out of her cut, the digs the blade into her stomach, cutting across her abs*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:02 am

Dean: *Starts drumming his fingers on the table... he knew something was really wrong*

Rory: Hey... Hey... *Runs her hand up and down Jen's arm* I love you just the way you are. Along with those bow legs of yours.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:06 am

Jen: Yeah... well I dont'. I hate them. I wish I had girl legs.

Tay: *makes a cut on her bicep*
Rae: *opens the stall door and looks at Tay lying on the floor, half naked. She licks her lips and crawls toward her*
Tay: *doesn't notice this girl crawling toward her*
Rae: *tries to remember human speech* Hey.... *touches Tay's arm* What are you doing?
Tay: *startles and looks at her*
Rae: Hey... *frowns* What's wrong?
Tay: *something felt wrong about this girl... deep in Tay's chest, but she ignored it. Cause someone was actually caring about her* I'm trying to get drunk and they won't bring my drinks to me.
Rae: *frowns* I know the bartender. I can get you some alcohol.
Tay: *takes Rae's hands* Thanks... *lets Rae pull her up*
Rae: First let's get those cuts cleaned up.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:15 am

Dean: *gets up and walks over to the bathroom. He puts his ear up against it, and hearing little cries of pain pushes open the door* Tay? Shit... *Thinks: All my fault. All my fault. All my fault. I came here to save her and instead this chick did. I'm a shitty person. Crap... all my fault* I'll just go. *Turns his head and walks back to the table*

Rory: That's all you're gonna say? *Lets go of Jen* You're not gonna rant... you're not going to say anything else... you're not goiing to tell me how you feel... you're not going to open up to me? Like really open up. Tell me everything that's in your head?
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:17 am

Jen: *stands up* Because it hurts to talk about it!
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:21 am

Rory: Right... cuz I'm just a fan. *Pulls on her tutu zipping up the zipper and buttoning them. She pulls her bra on over her head, and then pulls the shirt on* I'm just a fan and I gotta remember that. *Walks towards the door and turns her head back to say* At least you don't have a tail... or a forked tongue... or that nose thing where you're missing a piece of skin from your mouth up to your nose. You don't know what it's like to look like a freak, or to be a freak. *Walks out the door* Gotta remember. I'm just some fan.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:27 am

Jen: *chases after her* Rory! *catches up to her and grabs her arm* Don't leave me. God. Please, don't leave me, okay? Cause I can't live without you. You're the only one that can make me feel good about myself. I'll talk. But you're tired, I'm tired. Let's go to bed. And in the morning. I'll buy you coffee and tell you everything. Just... dont' leave me. Please.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:31 am

Rory: *Grabs the back of Jen's head and brings it to her mouth. Her tongue explores Jen's mouth, tickling it's roof. She takes her tongue out and licks her lips* Oh God yes.
Back to top Go down
Bex

Bex

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:37 am

Bex: *Standing out the front of the airport, her bag in her hands* This feels wrong.
Alec: You said you wanted to go back.
Bex: I know I did. Still feels wrong.
Alec: So we'll stay.
Bex: Stop being supportive and just tell me to stop being a wimp and get on the plane.
Alec: Fine. *Grabs her hand and starts pulling her through the airport* You'll get on that plane with me. We'll go back to your hometown. You'll enjoy the break. End of story.
Bex: Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:27 am

Alice:*has left motel where sam is. Has found her way to where Rory is with Jennica* *Stops 20 feet away, seeing Rory kissing Jennica, stands there and stares for a moment* Oh. *says just loud enough that Rory can hear*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:45 pm

Rory: *Turns her head around* Al? *Whispers*
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:15 pm

Tay: *looks toward the door* Dean.........
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:31 pm

Dean: *Sits back at the table, taking a swig of his beer* Some random chick beat me to it... Some random bitch. Know why? Cuz I'm a fucky hunter. *Takes another swig of his beer*
Waiter: Sir, would you like to order your food now?
Dean: Yeah. Double bacon cheeseburger. Extra bacon. Lots of fries. Well done.
Waiter: Will the girl you were with be having anything?
Dean: Yeah. Just ask her when she gets back.

Rory: I... *Looks to Jen, then to Alice, then back again* What the hell? I mean... *Looks back at Alice* Alice. Jen? *What should I do? What should I do? What should I do?
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:46 pm

Jen: *smiles at Rory, sensing that she needed time along with the other chick* Hey, Ror. I'm uh. I'm gonna head to muh room. Give ya's some alone time. I had fun tonight. Thanks. *squeezes her hand reassuredly and then waves to Alice and starts walking to her room*

Rae: *helps Tay stand* Why don't you let me take you back to my place? Me and my friends can get you fixed up. *walks Tay out of the bathroom*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:48 pm

Rory: No, no... it's fine. I don't know her. Not anymore. *Grabs Jen's hand lightly, and follows her into her room*
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:18 pm

Jen: Are you sure? Cause she looked like she needed to talk to you.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:19 pm

Rory: *Crunches her teeth together* I... don't... know... her... anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:55 pm

Jen: Okay.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:59 pm

Rory: *Is a little let down and inconcerted by Jen's simple 'okay'* So...
Back to top Go down
Julia
Admin
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 8:05 pm

Julia: *sits on the other bed and looks at Sam.* Soooooo....that was intresting. Um. What about this hunt? How do we go about this? *looks at the door quickly as someone knocks* God.....what is it now? *opens the door to see Lucian standing there* Lucian?

Lucian: Julia. Sorry I followed you here, since you weren't back at the bar. A-*eyes flicker to Sam.* Oh. *clenches his jaw*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:23 am

Sam: What? *Already doesn't like Lucian. He hates the feeling of being stared down upon. Standing up, Sam uses his 6'5" height to his advantage as he towers over Lucian* What is it?

Rory: *Pulls her shirt off over her head as she sits down on the bed. She was about to cry. Unbuttons the back of her bra. Those black eyes start watering. Pulls off her black tutu. Face contorts in heartfelt agony. Pulls off her thong and tosses it behind her. She blinks away her tears. Laying her head down on the thin pillow, she pulls the blankets over her. Tears start causing her make up to run as her face becomes soaked in salty tears. Slips her arm underneath the pillow which was under her head. She takes a sharp intake of breath and shudders. Scrunches the fabric in her hands and brings the blankets up to her chin. She shakes again, spasming in her back and shoulders. Rory licks her now salty lips* Jen liked the sex... I don't understand why she doesn't want me to leave. Love at first sight? Is that even possible? Couldn't be... I'm just some shithead fan... just some fan of Jennica Rossie Smeckles. And she wants me to stay. There's no such thing as love. There's no such thing as soul mates. There's no such thing as love at first sight. It's all a pile of shit. In order to be in love you need trust... honesty... understanding... compassion... romance... comedy... happiness... the ability to talk- to say anything about your insecurities and to know you're still loved. But mama never loved me... so why would anyone else? They wouldn't... 'cause all I am is a little fuck that a really hot famous chick wants to be her fuck buddy*
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:34 am

Alice:*stands rooted to the spot, unable to move. Continues to stare at the place where Rory was standing. Suddenly falls slowly to her knees and sinks back, bringing her hands to her face. Terrible ripping sobs are issuing from her, and she bites her lower lip to cut them off. She bites it hard enough that it bleeds. Hot salty tears cause the heavily applied eyeliner to streak down her face. *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Florida: Take 3
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next