Supernatural YED Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portalhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Log inhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Gallery

Florida: Take 3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Super V
Admin
Super V

Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:19 am

Rory: *Sits up, comforter falling off her front* Sure. *Stretches* When?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sup3rv1xen.weebly.com
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:21 am

Jen: *reaches over and tickles Rory's nipple* Tonigh'
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:23 am

Rory: Sounds like fun. What'll we do until then? *Takes a gulp of her steaming coffee and pants like a dog from the hotness* Ai! Es muy caliente! *Sets it down on the nightstand table*
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:25 am

Jen: *gives her a look* I have no idea what you just said. Or where you learned it.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:26 am

Rory: Dude, Spanish. The language. *Blows on coffee before she attempts a little sip*
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:34 am

Jen: *gives her another look* I know what spanish is. But I don't speak it. So I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:37 am

Rory: Dude... chill... what's got your now-perfect-grammar-city-chick panties in a bunch this morning?
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:43 am

Jen: *shakes her head* Nothin. The hangout's at sev'n thirty. And sorry bout muh accent. Sometimes it wavers back and forth... ya know? *blushes*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:36 am

Tay & Super V wrote:
(Tay and I both needed to escape from the world we live in tonight. Her internet didn't work at all, though, except for her IM. So instead of posting in here we did it on IM and I just pasted it here)

Rory: I was kidding
Jen: Sry... I had a bad night... nightm'eres.
Rory: *Gets up from her spot on the bed, wrapping her arms loosely around Jen's hips* Everything all right? You okay? *Is clearly very concerned* What were they about?
Jen: *shrugs* Just some friends of mine.
Rory: *Blinks* Um... ok. *gnaws on the inside of her mouth from a tight feeling in her stomach*
Jen: *looks at her* Um... the friends we're going to see, actually. So I'm on edge.
Rory: How long've you known these guys? *is evidently uncomfortable. She's trying to hide her feelings which makes it more clear just how uncomfortable she is as she thinks the word 'visions?'*
Jen: *gets up to get herself some coffee* Oh... about a week and a half.
Rory: Mmm... so, what d'you chicas do? *Eyes Jen's slightly round and bulging ass*
Rory: *Finally realizes how different Jen looks from on TV... almost as yummy, but there was something off. Rory loved her, sure... more than anyone in this world. Love at first site had really hit her. But there was just something there* Hey, d'you happen to know what they're favorite kind of arachnid is?
Jen: *chokes on her coffee* Sorry?
Rory: Um... what's they're favorite animal?
Jen: *laughs* Ya know. I don'know. But ya can ask 'em when we get there, k?
Rory: *Furrows brow* Sounds good
Dean: Hey, open up! *pounds on door*
Rory: *Looks at Jen* Um...
Jen: Who tha'hell is that?
Dean: Dude, Tay freakin' told me you were in here... now freakin' open this door! C'mon, I don't got all day! *pounds fist on door*
Rory: *Jumps up, almost spilling over her coffee, the cup landing on it's bottom. She crosses the room and swings open the door* What the hell're you doing here?
Dean: Man, *runs hand through hair* I can't find Tay
Rory: Wait... what d'you mean?
Jen: Who's Tay?
Dean: Dude, ain't it obvious? I can't find Tay! *looks at Jen* Friend. *Ignores Jen and goes back to RorY* She was ah... with some chick in the bathroom.
Rory: What happened?
Dean: She kinda...
Rory: Tay... did... *looks at the expression on Dean's blank face* Oh god
Dean: Yeah.. now she's gone
Rory: Are there any cases you and your brother have heard of?
Dean: Just some spider thing
Rory: Right...
Dean: So what're we gonna do?
Rory: Well you're gonna take your car and go back to Sam. I'm gonna hang here with Jen *smiles and shuts the door in Dean's face* DONT COME BACK Y'HEAR?!
Dean: Bitch. *Sneers and walks back down the hall, feeling for his gun in the back of his pants just to make sure it was there*

Tay: *coughs down some more "milky" substance* Man... this stuff.... this stuff good.
Rae: Yeah... drink up. *stands up and walks over to Aiden* What's wrong?
Aiden: Her cell phone's got a lot of messages on it.
Rae: So?
Aiden: She's got a ton of people looking for her.
Rae: Crap.
Aiden: Yeah... so we gotta eat her tonight.
Rae: But.. .that means...
Aiden: Yeah... get out the advanced stuff.
Rae: Alright... *goes over to Tay* You know... we got some even better stuff than that.
Tay: Oh?
Rae: Yeah... I'll go get it.
Aiden: *sighs when the doorbell rings* I got it.
Jen: *stands nervously at the door*
Rory: *Wears her signature frown as her all-black get up certainly does not stand far out from these girls*
Aiden: Hey Jen... *hugs her*
Jen: Hey, Aidy.... *walks in* Everyone this is muh girlfriend, Rory. Rory, this is Candy... Treysha... Aiden... Mill... and Cian. I'm assuming Rae's in the back?
Aiden: Yeah... *flashes a flirty smile at Rory* She sure is. Hello pretty lady.
Candy: *rolls her eyes* God... does he have to flirt with every girl they bring in here?
Treysha: Shut up, Cee.
Rory: *narrows her eyes, scrutinizing all of them. She was a bit suspicious of who they were... but she doubts tay would believe her. And Jen would definitely not believe her* So... what's for dinner? *Smiles gently for what seems like the first time in her life*
Rory: *Eyes Jen* Sorry. *Takes a chip from a bowl on the table, looks at it, then eats it* And nah, sorry... I like meat. Lots of uh.. big meat. Y'know? Nice fat chickens.
Aiden: *licks his lips as saliva fills his mouth* Yeah...
Jen: *looks at Rory* Nah, Ror. I mean Aidy was being rude.
Rae: *walks out with a trey of yellow liquid.* Drinks.
Rory: *Takes one from Rae* Thanks. *Peers into it, she takes a little sip* Huh... this stuff is great. *Feels it smoothly go down the back of her throat. It tasted sweet as honey, but made her feel so good*
Tay: *finishes her drink already* Oh my god, can I have another.
Cian: Eager...
Candy: Yeah, girl... drink all you want.
Tay: Thank god... *grabs another drink and starts gulping... her clothes beginning to get tight.
Rory: *Sets the drink on he table, feeling gross just thinking about wanting to drink it all* Hey, Tay... can I talk to you? In the bathroom?
Tay: *moaning a little* Mmm... god... this good.
Jen: *frowns when Tay ignores Rory*
Candy: *licks her lips while watching Tay*
Rory: Tay! *Practically shouts* I need to talk to you. Bathroom. PLEASE?! It's really really important... it's about Dean. You know? The guy you always have your eye on? The really hot and sexy guy with those bow legs you love to touch? Please? Just please listen to me? Please?!
Tay: *looks up at her* Love to touch? *furrows her brow* Nah. The guy doesn't like me. I'm shit for him... *goes back to drinking*
Rory: *Scoffs. She grabs Tay's drink from her and drags the girl into the bathroom, locking the door* They're spider people. *Shakes Tay's shoulders* Spider. People.
Tay: Okay, first off.. you're hurting my arm.
Rory: *Drops Tay's arm* Spider people, tay. They like... want to EAT you
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:35 am

Tay & Super V wrote:
Tay: *looks into Rory's eyes* You're jealous. Just because you found love... found a new really good friend... you can't stand to see me happy. No one does. Not Dean... Not Sam... not anyone. Tay's not supposed to be happy. Well you know what? I say too bad. Deal with it. *unlocks the bathroom door*
Rory: *Keeps the door closed with her hand* They. Want. To. Eat. You. *Looks at Tay and how tight those clothes are on her* Look at yourself. Really look at yourself in the mirror. That shirt used to be loose on you. How can something like that happen in just one day?
Tay: Oh great... now you're gonna make me feel bad about my weight. Thanks, mom. I'm not looking in the fucking mirror.
Rory: Tay... I'm serious
Jen: So... gimme one o' them drinks. *smiles and starts drinking*
Tay: So. Am. I.
Rory: There's something going on here! *Keeps the door closed with her hand*
Tay: Yeah, I know... You're not letting me out of here.
Rory: *Sits on the toilet* Fine. Go get killed. *Tears start fogging up her eyes* I can't believe after all the things we've seen you're not gonna believe me. *Covers her head with her hands* I'm gonna make you see. You'll see. But until then- until we all die, I'm gonna party like a rockstar. *Goes out into the room, slurping down her drink and slamming it on the table* More, goddammit, more.
Jen: That's the spirit, Ror.
Tay: *sinks to the floor and starts crying* You fat fuck, Tay.
Rory: *licks her lips, glaring at all the spider people with an evil grin* That's it... gimme some more bitches
Candy: Who you callin bitches?
Tay: You stupid... fat fuck.
Rory: Just some maaaaaad spiders standin' right in fronta me
Jen: *looks at her shocked* Rory! What is with you and spiders?
Rory: Some kids were pyros... I was a collector. New everything about the beauties. *Grabs another goblet and slurps it all down* Mmmmmm...
Treysha: Girl be trippin' I say.
Rae: What the fuck did you do with Tay? *glares at Rory
Rory: *Scoffs* She's doing it to herself. *Growls, tossing the goblet behind her. She stalks out the front door* Won't listen to me... god I'm pissed. So useless
Jen: *frowns at Rae* That was rude. *stands up and goes to Rory's side, putting a hand on her back* Baby, don'listen ta them. Alrigh'?
Rory: *Looks down at her feet on the sidewalk* I can't g-g-go b-back in th-there... I- I... b-bad... I-I... God.
Jen: Baby we won'. K? We won'.
Rory: *Looks up into her eyes* It's just... you wouldn't believe me if I told you. Forget it.
Aiden: Way to go, Rae. You made us lose two of them.
Rae: We've had Tay longer. She's getting fatter. We can share her.
Aiden: We have to wait longer.
Jen: You'd be amazed at wut I can believe.
Rory: *Swallows the lump that's in her throat* There are many kinds of shapeshifters in this world... *Closes her eyes and then opens them slowly* Some of them can take shapes into different animals. Some people... others, anything they want... Werewolves, and skinwalkers, and animugai. The thing is... *Nods head towards the front door* They're spiders. I just... I just know it... *Shakes her head slightly* You're gonna think I'm nuts. You're gonna think I belong in looney ville. But I'm telling you, I know everything about spiders that there is to know. I studied them all in my childhood. There's something wrong here.
Jen: *frowns and swallows* Weird thing is... I believe you.
Rory: *Stares blankly* Wuh-?
Jen: I said I believe.
Rory: But... how? You're just- just...
Jen: *frowns* Just wut?
Rory: Nothing... nothing... *Turns away from Jen*
Jen: *feels her heart beating faster as she goes into a panic. She knew it wasn't true but she felt like Rory didn't want her anymore. She felt like Rory was leaving her. For good. Her eyes water*
Rory: You're an average pedestrian.... I mean, it's a dangerous world out there. It truly is. And with my job, I didn't know if you'd believe me. Hunting these things is what I do. And yet I want so bad to go in there and drink that stuff till i puke.
Jen: It's alright. You dont' have to make up stories. I know you want to leave me. I'll let you go.
Tay: *grabs the toilet and empties the contents of her stomach*
Rory: *Slaps Jen* Did that work? Are you sane yet, or do I have to slap you again?
Jen: You bitch... *turns around, her eyes stinging with tears as she gets flashes of the times her father hit her as a child. She felt the sting of Rory's slap and could see her father standing there, giving her a lecture on her being a boy. And she should start acting like one*
Rory: I LOVE YOU! I love you, you idiot
Rory: My life involves violence. The killing involves violence. The murdering of these demons that I fight involves violence. I can't connect with people... never have. Because things like this happen. *Points towards the door to the house* I get to attached to soon to be victims... and then if I can't save them, another part of me dies.
Jen: *turns around* You hit me.
Rory: *Tears explode across Rory's face... her eyeballs feel like they're going to pop out of their sockets as she collapses to the floor* I'm a fuck up... and my best friend doesn't believe that she's going to get eaten by giant spiders. *Pulls the gun out of the back of her pants* No... no... wrong bullets, wrong gun. *Sticks it back in the back of her pants* I need silver
Jen: *a single tear slips down her cheek* Are you even sorry?
Tay: *passes out on the bathroom floor*
Rory: Yeah, I am... but you don't seem to get it either. This isn't fairytale land, Jen. People don't just become saved. People don't just stay alive. They need people to help them. But you don't get it... you're not in my line of work. You're just a pretty girl actress who plays a chica in my line of work. Why d'you think I am who I am? Because I choose to be? My mother shoved me away when she saw me in the hospital... handed me back to the doctor because I had cleft lip, a tail... and a forked tongue. Now you tell my when the hell i found this out
Jen: *shakes her head* Rory... is it that stuff they gave us? Could it be giving us doubts and thats why she doesn't believe you? Sorry... um... *hugs her*
Rory: It's like a happy pill... you drink it... you sleep... you get huge... that's all I know. It's some sort of herb. *Shakes head because Jen didn't really hear her. Lets her arms hang limp by her sides, feeling completely numb* Right now I really don't care if I die
Jen: I'm sorry about your mom. She doesn't know what she's missing.
Rory: *Holds back tears as hard as she can* Apparently she does... I found her... and she wanted me back so bad... just because apparently I was "beautiful" I don't even know what that word means anymore. Right now I couldn't give a shit if I died or not. Tay's in there getting ready to be eaten... and I should be doing the same. *Walks back through the front door, ignoring Jen and the knots in her own stomach*
Jen: *frowns and stares after her* You're a scewup, Jen. Your dad was right.
Rory: Hey, hey, hey! *Does best Fat Albert impersonation as she can with a fake grin plastered on her face* How're some of my favorite people? Listen... can I get a drink? Preferably a very large one, cuz I'm quite thin... and I dunno... I was thinking about sacrificing myself to you guys since I'm clearly not worth anyone else's while. Thing is... you gotta let Tay go.
Rory: And why not? I've been told I'm some pretty good white meat... *sneers* Bitch. Plus... I'm a hunter. I could kill all of you right now if I wanted to.
Rae: Then why don't you?
Rory: Cuz first of all... I'd like to die... and second of all... I want to die in a meaningful way. So if it means feeding y'all, then I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:05 am

Tay & Super V wrote:
Treysha: Like we gonna help you now.
Rory: *Raises arms* Pack me up girls, pack me up.
Aiden: Treysha... back off. I got her.
Jen: If you got her, then you got me too.. *appears in the doorway
Rory: *Glances at Jen* Don't do this.
Jen: I gotta go down with muh girl.
Rory: Now I gotta remember why I want to die again... oh... right... Cuz I'm useless, I forgot. I'm a useless ugly fag that her mother didn't even want because I was so fucked up, I didn't even look human.
Jen: Screw your mother. I want you
Aiden: This is all fine and touching but we kinda have to kill you.
Rory: When? After you fatten us up to eat us? *Feels perfectly fine with giving herself up for food* Here's the thing though... you have to let Tay go. If you don't let her go. If you don't show her who you guys are... I will kill you, and you won't get to eat me. And c'mon, I can drink a lot in ten seconds
Aiden: No deal. We keep her.
Rory: *Evil grin as she pulls out her gun* I was wrong... these ARE silver bullets. *Flicks back the safety on the gun*
Aiden: Ooh... I'm shuddering.
Rory: You will be. *Points and aims at Aiden's forhead*
Cian: *joins the others in surrounding Rory, getting ready to paralyze her*
Rory: *Pulls the trigger, getting Aiden right in the head. She spins around and trips Cian, the girl tumbling over as she shoots her in the chest* Anyone else?
Mill: *moves up behind Rory, and turns into his spider form, then strikes at her, trying to inject her with poison*
Rory: *Dodges the spider, but the venom scratches at her leg* EAT SILVER SPIDER BITCH! *Shoots Mill in her abdomen, then in her head*
Jen: Rory!
Rory: *Leg starts to freeze up, but she looks around the room, ready for anything*
Treysha: *swipes at Rory's arm*
Rory: *Bites at Treysha's leg, making an impact, then punches through her soft body shell, letting the puss in her ooze out*
Rae: *hurries into the bathroom and grabs Tay, then escapes out a bedroom window, running down the street*
Rory: Fuck... *Drags her leg along the carpet behind her, the rest of the spiders dead. She pulls out her cell phone and calls Dean* Dude, where are you?
Dean: Looking at you through the window... damn you can fight
Rory: It's got Tay
Dean: Fuck
Rory: That's what I said. We gotta find her
Dean: *Looks at his cell and hangs up*
Rory: Doesn't anyone every say- oh... duh... *glances at her phone and then at the window*
Dean: *walks through the front door* Which way did they go?
Jen: *swallows and points*
Dean: Nice legs *cocks a grin*
Rory: Hey! No flirting. Move!
Dean: *Runs into the bathroom, climbing out the window and looking both ways*
Rory: Dude, this ain't a busy intersection, move! *Climbs down next to him*
Jen: I'll just... wait here.
Rory: *Calls back* That's what you think!
Dean: *Jumps out the window, landing on both feet* Which way?
Rory: Dunno... ah... split up.
Dean: I take right, you take left.
Rory: Dude, I always take left.
Dean: Doesn't freakin' matter!
Rory: Fine I take right, you take left. *Starts running right after jumping out of the window*
Dean: Dude! That was my direction! *Runs left*
Jen: *holds herself and rocks back and forth on the floor*
Tay: *moans and wakes up, then blinks and her eyes go wide, she starts crying when she sees the gigantic spider* Oh god... *screams*
Rae: *keeps running to the left of town as fast as her spider legs will take her*
Rory: *Sees them running along and then stop* Shit. *Takes out her phone again* Dean, found her. Corner of 25 and 67
Dean: Yeah, okay, got it... keep them there.
Rory: What else am I supposed to do? *Holds her gun and points. Rae must be at least 20 feet away. She aims carefully as Rae keeps moving, and fires... just missing by inches* Dammit. *Aims again*
Tay: *screams when she hears the gunshots*
Rae: *stops and puts Tay down, then changes to human form* You want her alive you'll stop shooting!
Rory: *Aims and fires, this time easily getting Rae right in the head* Drop dead Spiderbitch
Tay: *curls up into a ball, shaking as the spider falls on top of her. She passes out from the fear*
Rory: *Runs across the street towards Tay, running smack into Dean* Dammit! Dude, watch where the hell you're- Dean!
Dean: Dude... calm down. *Kicks the spider off Tay*
Rory: *Bites her lip as she looks down* That was some mean potion stuff... *Kneels next to Tay* I'll start her out on my workout regimen
Dean: Dude, she'll just be happy she's alive
Rory: That's the best part... 'cept she didn't believe me 'bout the whole spider thing. *Looks around* Where's Jen?
Jen: *gets out her phone and dials Rory*
Rory: *Picks up her cell* Where are you?
Jen: At the spider place. *makes a face*
Rory: Ah... I uh... *Scratches back of head* See my job got to you... Um... yeah, this kind of ain't a thing any chick should be around
Jen: Is that a fancy way to dump me?
Rory: Dude, we weren't even officially dating... were we? *Stops dead in her tracks*
Jen: *looks down* I wanted to.
Rory: *Closes her eyes* My life is too dangerous... My life isn't like anything on Paranormal, Jennica. You need real strength and real knowledge of this stuff. There are no stunt doubles to do everything for you
Jen: *her voice breaks* So I guess this is goodbye.
Rory: *Voice is barely a whisper as tears start to dream down her face* N-n-ne-ev-ev-er g-g-g-oo-oo-d-b-b-ye... j-j-us-t g-g-oo-oo-d n-i-gh-t-t... L-luh... luh- love y-ou
Jen: *starts crying* Don't leave me.
Rory: w-w-wh-what e-els-else t-the-then? C-c-can't... no... n-n-n-o d-danger J-j-jen. k-k-kee-eep y-o-ou s-safe.
Jen: What if I don'wan'safe?
Rory: *Gulps her heart down her throat as she says weakly* There's th-the a-accent... i-i lu-love so muh-much. *Looks down, wishing her stutters would stop*
Jen: There's tha'stutter I love so much.
Rory: th-his l-life ai-ain't f-f-for y-ou
Jen: I love ya, Ror. Can'leave ya.
Rory: *Bursts into tears, her knees hitting the cement*
Jen: Rory?
Rory: I-I-I m... s-s-sor-ry t-th-things c-c-can't b-b-e d-d-iff-ifferent
Jen: *breaks down, crying* Ok. It'll kill me, but ok.
Rory: A-a-and... i-i-im s-s-so-r-ry i-i-i c-can't b-be a nor-norma-noramal ch-chick
Jen: I'll never forget ya, Rory.
Rory: A-a-and i-i-im s-s-s-orry y-you d-d-don-dont d-d-do yo-you-you're ow-own st-stunts
Jen: *frowns, Rory wasn't even listening* Yah. Yer right. I couldn't handle yer life.
Rory: I-I-I m s-s-s-so-sorry y-you-ou c-ca-can't f-f-f-or-forgive m-me... *cries, shoulders shaking*
Jen: I'm gonna miss ya.
Dean: *Watches Rory cry into the phone, wanting to touch her... wanting to kiss her... but knowing that he couldn't*
Rory: *Barely audible whisper* Already miss you
Tay: *inside her body, her heart is slowing down*
Jen: And what do you mean, my own stunts? Dude, I do like ninety percent.
Rory: *Blinks* Y-y-you d-do?
Tay: *a tear rolls down her cheek and she stands over her body, using her astral*
Dean: *Kneels next to Tay* Hey... ah... *taps side of her face with the barrel of his gun* C'mon... wake up... wakey wakey eggs n' bakey
Tay: *her face screws up as her eyes flood with tears watching him with her body*
Jen: Hell yeah.
Rory: *Thinks about Jen maybe being able to handle it but can't bring herself to ask* C-c-ca-call m-m-e
Tay: *sniffs and starts walking down the street, in shock over the spiders*
Jen: Rory? *looks at her phone then just collapses to the floor, crying*
Rory: *Shoulders shake in pain. She's barely able to see* Call me back... *She wails* Care. Please. Please... somebody see me... see me... please care. *Cries. Her whole body is shaking and the world seems to melt around her*
Tay: *stops walking and turns back to look at Rory* I feel the same way... *focuses on Jen and appears in the apartment* Jen, you have to call Rory back.... please... hear me... call her.
Jen: *feels the urge to pick the phone up and dial Rory again* Rory? Please pick up...
Tay: *thinks about a song* "if you want to... I can save you... I can take you away from here...."
Rory: *Grabs the phone and presses send* H-h-hi?
Tay: "And all you need was somebody to ca-are... ye-ah..."
Jen: *swallows* Rory... will you marry me?
Rory: *Mouth goes completely dry*
Tay: *looks down to the floor and then returns to her body. She looks at Dean and focuses on him, trying to kiss his cheek* I'll miss you Dean....
Jen: Rory?
Rory: Yes...
Dean: *Feels something around him. He tries to grasp at it, but it's gone*
Tay: *starts to walk away from her body, but stops when she sees Charlie*
Charlie: *smiles* Tayla... What are you doing?
Tay: Walking away.
Charlie: Why?
Tay: Because they're all happier without me.
Charlie: *Frowns* But they saved you.. multiple times.
Tay: *shrugs* Part of the job...
Jen: *sighs* Oh thank god..
Dean: Tay? *Glances around him, he touches Tay's thickly skinned cheek* Tay?
Charlie: *nods toward Dean* What's that then?
Tay: *glances at him* He can't stand to let an innocent die. That's all that is.
Charlie: *takes her hand* Well I love you. And I'm not going to let you come home. Not yet.
Tay: Fine... but if I go back in my body... I'm doing Walkabout.
Charlie: Tay you don't need to.
Rory: *Purses her lips and looks back at Tay. Her eyes widen until sickenly huge and she drops the phone, returning to Tay's side. She grabs tay's shoulders and shakes* Tay?
Charlie: They want you.
Tay: They want a clean conscience. No death on their clock.
Rory: Sis, c'mon, wake up... c'mon... *Taps Tay's hand* Man, you're in there somewhere... just unconscious. *Rests her head on Tay's chest* C'mon, sis... you gotta see the wedding... c'mon sis...
Tay: *frowns*
Charlie: They need you.
Tay: No one needs me.
Rory: *Gathers up Tay's head and hair* Tay? *Struggles to keep Tay on her lap* Tay...?
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:13 pm

Jen: *comes running down the street* Rory! *stops when she sees the girl in her arms* Oh, no... *kneels beside her* Is she...

Charlie: *looks at Tay* What about your job?
Tay: What job?
Charlie: Saving people, hunting things.
Tay: Looks like Dean and Rory pretty much got that covered.
Charlie: My god you are a stubborn ass.
Tay: Hey...
Charlie: Tay, look. Take it from someone who lost theirs too early. Life is not something to be taken lightly.
Tay: I don't care. I'd rather be here with you.
Charlie: Alright... that's it. *he focuses on Tay and starts saying something in latin, then shoves her toward her body*
Tay: *furrows her brow* Charlie? What- *falls into her body and everything goes black*
Charlie: *keeps saying things in latin, keeping her in her body and taking away her astral ability* You're not going to run away from life, Tay.

Tay: *sits up, gasping and coughing.*
Jen: Oh thank god...
Back to top Go down
Julia
Admin
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:47 pm

- Morning -

Julia: *opens her hotel door and steps out into the hall, walks to sam's door, knocks* Sam? You in there?
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:51 pm

Sam: Yeah? *Opens the door, his boxers hanging loosely from his hips* What's up?

Rory: *Turns in bed, facing Jen. Her breath is in short quick gasps*
Back to top Go down
Julia
Admin
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:56 pm

Julia: *raises an eyebrow, looking him up and down* Ahem.....*tries not to laugh* Was wondering if you have anything new on the hunt. I wandered around town last night but really didn't get anything. Probably looking in wrong places
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:01 pm

Sam: Just called Dean. He and Rory took care of it.
Back to top Go down
Julia
Admin
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:04 pm

Julia: oh. right. well yay. I guess we should celebrate, to early for beer. How bout a coffee?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:20 pm

Alice:*in her own room* *wakes up and groans, eyes hurting like hell from crying. Gets up and trudges to sam's room to find him and Julia in the door* 'Ello. *croaks, looking terrible and wearing the same clothes from last night*
Back to top Go down
Julia
Admin
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:23 pm

Julia: *turns to see alice* hey, how ya doing? wanna cupa jo?
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:24 pm

Rory: *tosses and turns in her bed... the dreams shaking her mind* Jen... *She whispers in her sleep*
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:32 pm

Alice: *still unable to talk right* Yes. Extra sugar and caffine...please...
Back to top Go down
Julia
Admin
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:41 pm

Julia: mk. *turns back to sam* And you Samwise?
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:43 pm

Sam: Black, thanks.

Rory: *Groans, her head and heart pounding and feeling like they're tearing in 10 different directions*
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:50 pm

Jen: *startles and wakes up* Hey. *Stern voice as she scans Rory up and down*

Tay: *stares down at the picture of Charlie then shoves it in her bag. She told him if she came back to life she'd go on walkabout, and that's exactly what she intended to do. She needed to. She zips up her bag and grabs her bus ticket off the nightstand then hurries down to the hotel lobby where her cab was waiting. It drove her to the bustop where she caught the bus that would take her out of Florida.*
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:57 pm

Alice: *to sam* Can I come in...I need to sit...*eyes start to tear up again. Thinks to self*Goddamn it...I'm such a whine-ass.GET OVER IT.*bites bottom lip*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 3   Florida: Take 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Florida: Take 3
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next