Supernatural YED Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portalhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Log inhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Gallery

Florida: Take 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Cara
Admin
Cara

Florida: Take 2 Empty
PostSubject: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:52 am

shellz wrote:
Quote :
Bex: *Still looking at the flames on her hand as Alec sits down next to her*
Alec: Stop it.
Bex: *Sighs and allows the flame to move back to the lighter, then closes it*
Alec: *Puts his arm around her* Maybe you should call Tay. Tell her where we're going.
Bex: Where are we going?
Alec: I'm taking you home. So you can see your family.
Bex: *Looks at him*
Alec: I mean....you want to go, right?
Bex: *Smiles* Yeah....I want to go. Thanks.
Alec: Yeah. So call her, let her know. See if she wants to come with us.
Bex: I guess....*Hugs him* I'll call her soon.
Alec: *Rests his head on top of hers, closing his eyes* Ok.

Tay: *holds her finger up to Dean, signalling to give her a moment as she hears the phone pick up on the other end as she listens to the message*

Alexis: *Alexis' high-pitched snotty voice comes on* Like, hello, this is Alexis. I'm probably, like, having, like, sex right now with Jensen, but like... if this' Rory, I like, think you're ugly too. So I mean, like, whatev. Have a good life, 'cause I mean, like, all we needed you for was money. And it like, totally worked! *The other end of the lie beeps signaling it was okay to leave a message now*

Rory: *Keeps driving straight along the road. Her old home, or the closest thing to it, was in Fort Lauderdale. Amazing enough, it was a nice place* Just remember the memories...

Bex: *Wakes up a few hours later, still in Alec's arms. She could tell he was still asleep by his breathing, so she shifts a little to look at him, smiling slightly. she could never get away with this if he was awake. It was always quick glances, looking away before he sees her watching.*
Alec: *Frowns a little in his sleep*
Bex: *Reaches up and smoothes away the frown lines, biting her lip. Before she realises what she's doing, she leans forward, soflty pressing her lips to his*
Alec: *Suddenly he's wide awake, but he diesn't move, just stays still, waiting...*
Bex: *Moves back to see his hazel eyes looking at her. She swallows* I'm sorry....*She quickly gets up and moves into the bathroom, shutting the door and leaning against it*
Alec: *Sits there, stunned*
Julia wrote:
Julia: *dials dean's phone number, it rings a few times before he picks up* DEAN WINCHESTER!! Mark my words, I'm gonna hunt you down and skin you alive boy. You bastard! I searched every hospital in miami and rory wasn't there-at-all!!!!! Is this some kind of sick joke?!!! Dean you better have an explaination for this what was the accident?!

Last edited by on Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 8:59 pm

Super V wrote:
Dean: Hey, hey! Dude, shut up for a moment!

Julia wrote:
Julia: *fumes* I hate you right now. What?

Dean: Dude, just listen to me. She was in the hospital, but we got her outta there. Rore disappeared somewhere, I mean, just 'poof'. Y'know?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sup3rv1xen.weebly.com
Julia
Admin
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:03 pm

Julia: You know...you could have called me back and told me that before I came out here thinking she was dead. *sighs in aggrivation* What was the last thing she told you? I think I might know where she is.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:08 pm

Dean: She was upset... and she just... I don't remember. I mean c'mon, I ain't Einstein here.
Back to top Go down
Julia
Admin
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:14 pm

Julia: Yeah...well you got that right. *groans* okay....where are you? Lets get together and..we an figure this out. Maybe a beer will make you remember?
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:15 pm

Dean: Bitch. *Scratches back of head* Dude, she said something about 'going home'. That we can't know who she was. Some super crapsicle like that. I mean c'mon, we don't care who she was, what's she thinking?
Back to top Go down
Julia
Admin
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:24 pm

Julia: the bitch that will kick your ass. And she's thinking she doesn't want her past known. We all have our demons Dean, some more than others. As for home...I think she's talking about..Fort Lauderdale. I'm at the airport....can you pick me up? Don't bother calling me....I've seem to misplaced my cellphone. But i''ll wait for you outside.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:27 pm

Dean: *Hops in the car and starts driving. It would take him an hour to get there. He blasts some Metallica, singing along to it*

Rory: *Is singing some music. Headbanging and thrashing around with her guitar. This was her gig, and everyone was going wild with this sound* If you don't mind, we're gonna turn it down for a few songs. This is one that reminds me so much of everything in my life

I am a mirror, with no reflection
I am a razor, without my blade
I am the daylight, when the moon shines no
Who will want to make my sandcastle thats already made

I feel so useless, do you

Speak to an ear deaf to my voice
Look through your fear, still blind to my way
I reach to hold you, but i dont feel you there, do you
Even realise im here am i just wasting away?
No wasting away
Living, inside you play

My dying prayer, sealed in a scream
Unwelcome, and a concious dream
I am your whore, without a name
I climb to fall, to begin again, to begin again
I climb to fall, suffer, hatred, deceit and pain
Anger, regret, loving in vain

I am an arrow, with no direction
My life your tarot, my picture your fate
I'm your becoming, so ill always be nothing
If i ever break away from you that day forth, youll be living
My hate
Oh god help his fate
I'll watch you, watch you suffocate
Back to top Go down
Julia
Admin
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:42 pm

Julia: *sees a flash of black come up the road, waits impatiently for Dean to drive around the traffic*

Lucain: Julia?

Julia: *stiffens her back and breaths quickly. Turns around to see Lucain give her a sad smile* Lucain? What the hell are you doing here?

Lucain: *swallows trying to explain why he's here. thinks; don't tell her you know rory. pulls out her cell phone from his pocket* You forgot this at my home.

Julia: *stares at the cellphone* You came all the way here to give me this?

Lucuian: um........yes?

Julia: *flicker of a smile* Thanks..*grabs it quickly* Um....I'm sorry....*hears dean's car drive up behind her.* I have.....*Lucian raises an eyebrow at her, waiting* I'm trying to find someone. *thinks; he can help* Would you like to come?

Evaline: Of course we would!

Julia: *swallows harshly at evaline.* great. You to.

Evaline: *beams at the both of them and grabs Lucians arm* Shall we?

Julia: Yeah...*quietly* whatever. *opens the passenger door and looks at dean.* Hey...we have company to help us.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:47 pm

Dean: *Rolls eyes* Great, you have your own Welcoming Commity.

Rory: *Opens her mouth to start singing her own song, but feels a rush come over her, and she begins singing something else- Evanescence*
Please, please forgive me,
But I won’t be home again.
Maybe someday you’ll have woke up,
And, barely conscious, you’ll say to no one:
"isn’t something missing? "

You won’t cry for my absence, I know -
You forgot me long ago.
Am I that unimportant...?
Am I so insignificant...?
Isn’t something missing?
Isn’t someone missing me?

Even though I’d be sacrificed,
You won’t try for me, not now.
Though I’d die to know you love me,
I’m all alone.

Please, please forgive me,
But I won’t be home again.
I know what you do to yourself,
Shudder deep and cry out:
"isn’t something missing?
Isn’t someone missing me?"

I’m all alone.

And if I bleed, I’ll bleed,
Knowing you don’t care.
And if I sleep just to dream of you
And wake without you there,
Isn’t something missing?
Isn’t something...

I’m all alone.
Back to top Go down
Julia
Admin
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:59 pm

Julia: Oh bite me dean. *sits in the passanger seat and closes her door. Lu and Evaline sit in the back seats* Time to go to Fort Lauderdale.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:04 pm

Dean: We're in Fort Lauderdale. That's why this' the Fort Lauderdale airport and not Twinkle Toes Air Station.

Rory: *Is sweating, the sweat blinding her eyes* That was Missing, by Evanescence. I'm gonna sing my own song now, it's about my life... how I feel... and everything that's ever happened. *Starts singing a soft and smooth ballad, but it turns out into a screaming rock song with a smooth solo*
Back to top Go down
Julia
Admin
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:20 pm

Julia: Dean......don't make me kill you. What I ment was Rory's area.....we need to go...*swallows and stares at Dean wondering if she should tell him.* take me to the warehouses. you know where they are?
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:24 pm

Dean: I got a hint. Had to er... *Eyes Julia* Dude, lock n' load? I had to hunt. Believe it or not there're things to hunt here. *Changes to Led Zeppelin and blasts it up even louder*

Rory: *Steps off the stage on her last note. There were tears in her eyes as she cried and cried while she sang, though everyone thought it was sweat*

This world will never be
What I expected
And if I don't belong
Who would have guessed it
I will not leave alone
Everything that I own
To make you feel like it's not too late
It's never too late

Even if I say
It'll be alright
Still I hear you say
You want to end your life
Now and again we try
To just stay alive
Maybe we'll turn it all around
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late

No one will ever see
This side reflected
And if there's something wrong
Who would have guessed it
And I have left alone
Everything that I own
To make you feel like
It's not too late
It's never too late

Even if I say
It'll be alright
Still I hear you say
Now and again we try
To just stay alive
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late

The world we knew
Won't come back
The time we've lost
Can't get back
The life we had
Won't be ours again

This world will never be
What I expected
And if I don't belong

Even if I say
It'll be alright
Still I hear you say
Now and again we try
To just stay alive
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late (It's never too late)
It's not too late
It's never too late
Back to top Go down
Julia
Admin
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:37 pm

Julia: *in front of the warehouses gets out before dean turns off the engine. Takes off her denim jacket. exposing the black tank top she was wearing Looks up at the clean warehouse, knowing whats inside. Throwing her jacket at dean she looks him dead in the face* Keep it in your pants boyo. *looks at Lucain and Evaline.* I need you two to come in after a little bit after Dean and I. Stay in the lounge..in case i'm wrong. *looks back at Dean.* I need you to go up to the thrid level. I'll know if you go anywhere else. room 401. you can't miss it. Its the best and biggest room. *glances at everyone then looks at dean again* Ready?
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:41 pm

Dean: Dude, who the fuck d'you think you are? GI Jo? I ain't listening to you. I came for you cuz you asked, not cuz I care what you think. So stop being some bitch with a problem with whatever you have a problem with. *Stalks inside, pushing open the front door. He listens for a second and starts climbing the stairs*
Back to top Go down
Julia
Admin
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:45 pm

Julia: *stares after dean before following him in. She knew Rory didn't want everyone knowing how she grew up. Now if only dean would get his head out of his ass and listen once in awhile. the noise of the lounge quiet, and the sound of music pumping upstairs made her look up. The bar tender gives her a warm smile and she nods at him before running up the stairs to the concert hall. Walks inside to see rory stepping off the stage. pushes through the people, thankful to have found Rory before Dean* Rory!
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:48 pm

Rory: *Puts the microphone back in its stand, and looks at Dean. Her shock consumes her as she stumbles down the stage*
Hannah: *Looks at the Dean* Oh no... The head of the orphanage will talk so much... oh no... he can't know.
Rory: *Stumbles down the stairs* D- Dean?
Back to top Go down
Julia
Admin
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:52 pm

Julia: *realizes Rory isn't even looking towards her but rather dean* Son of a bitch. *pushes through some people and runs at dean. hits him in the jaw with her fist. Feeling stupid for even having brought Dean.* What the hell did I tell you?!
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:53 pm

Rory: *Jogs towards Dean* What the hell? *Punches J across the face without realizing it's her* Don't. You. Ever. Fucking. Hit. Him.
Dean: *Raises eyebrows*
Back to top Go down
Julia
Admin
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:57 pm

Julia: *stumbles back, holding her jaw. her anger overwhelming the hurt.* Yeah...god cause it wasn't like I was trying to prevent him or anything. Trying to keep a promise to you rory. *looks at dean and rory.* excuse me for bleeding on your damn happy lives.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:59 pm

Rory: *Eyes widen, hugging Julia* I thought I'd never see you again... I thought- I thought you were dead. I- I... oh my god... Julia *Tears stream down her face, knowing the whole crowd is watching them* I'm so sorry.
Back to top Go down
Julia
Admin
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:08 pm

Julia: *voice muffled from the hug* Can't die that easily. *pulls away* besides what type of friend would I be if I can't forgive you?
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:11 pm

Rory: *Smiles* Bitch. *Turns to Dean, remembering he's there and whispers to Julia* Why is he here?
Hannah: *Speaks into the microphone* Sorry about this, the three down there are having a family reunion. I'm not invited. *Smiles*
Rory: *calls up* The hell you aren't! You're my bass player! Get your ass down here. *Grins*
Hannah: *Jogs down the steps*
Back to top Go down
Julia
Admin
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:15 pm

Julia: *grabs rory and whispers in her ear* Being the jackass he is. I'm sorry. I'll explain in detail later. *pulls back and nods at hannah* Hi.

Last edited by on Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Florida: Take 2
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next