Supernatural YED Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portalhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Log inhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Gallery

North Miami, Florida

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cara
Admin
Cara

North Miami, Florida Empty
PostSubject: North Miami, Florida   North Miami, Florida Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:49 am

Super V wrote:
Rory: *dodges the punch that was thrown at her face, punching her enemy in the stomach, and then jabbing the girl's back with her elbow* You done yet, Charlene? *Pants, looking down and bouncing back and forth on the balls of her feet*
Charlene: *faints on the ground*
Announcer: We have a new champion. Give it up for Rory Smith!
Audience: *claps*
Rory: *Smiles at her first victory and gulps down water from her water bottle* Perfect. *Looks around at the crowd* Anyone else? *calls out, bulging muscles tensing when she sees a tall man step into the crowd*
Dean: Yeah, I'm ready.
Rory: *Sneers* Welcome to the party, pal.

Dean: *laughs, knowing exactly which movie that's from- Die Hard*
Rory: Yeah, make fists with your toes, that's right. *Makes a fake swipe at his face, then punches at his stomach*
Dean: *Grabs both her wrists before they reach their targets*
Rory: *Yanks her hands out through his thumbs* Hey baby, let's do the tango *Puts her arm on his armpit, holding that arm and his head locked as she kicks him repeatedly in the crotch with her knee*.
Dean: *Slips through her arms, stepping to the other side of the ring, panting*
Rory: *Lunges at Dean, grabbing his legs and sitting on top of him, holding down his arms* You ready yet? Huh? You done? *Punches him in the face*
Dean: *Bites her hand, pushing her off him and punching her in the solar plexis*
Rory: *Stumbles back* Man, you're a spunky little mother.
Dean: Roriletha, I gotta talk t'you.
Rory: *pauses for a moment, then begins bouncing on the balls of her feet again* Don't call me that. *Takes a swipe at his head*
Dean: *Dodges* Dude, I gotta talk t'you.
Rory: *Punches him in the nose so hard she feels her wrist snap*
Dean: *Falls onto the map in a dead faint*
Rory: *Feels her wrist, massaging it with a frequent 'ow'*
Announcer: And Rory Smith wins for today!
Rory: *Steps out of the ring, holding her wrist* I broke it. I effing broke it.

Jensen: It'll be fine, okay? Let's just get you home.
Rory: Thanks. *holds her wrists as she walks out the door*

---------

Rory: Bye Jensen. *Hugs him with one arm* Thanks for taking me home.
Jensen: See you tomorrow, my little fighter! *Walks out the door, smiling back at her* She must be the most brilliant girl, but after everything she has gone through, she still does not know what I have done. *walks down the gravel driveway* And she will not ever know... not even once I am dead from it. *He climbs into his car, turning on the engine. Jensen looks up at the house and sighs* She will not ever know. I will make sure of that. *He drives off, playing 'Save Me' by: Aimee Mann*

You look like a perfect fit
For a girl in need of a tourniquet

But can you - save me
Come on and - save me
If you could - save me
From the ranks of the freaks
Who suspect they could never love anyone

'Cause I can tell
You know what it's like
The long farewell
Of the hunger strike

But can you save me
Come on and save me
If you could save me

You struck me down like radium
Like Peter Pan or Superman

You will come to save me
C'mon and save me
If you could save me
'Cept the freaks
But the freaks

C'mon and save me
Why don't you save me
If you could save me

Except the freaks
Except the freaks who could never love anyone

----------
Rory: *closed the door behind her and leans against it* I don't want to say I'm in love... but I don't know what else to say. *sighs, and looks at her wrist* I hate the supernatural. I should've told him to let it heal on its own... but that wasn't an answer. *rolls eyes and plops herself in front of the TV, flicking it on and finding a commercial*

Pictures of her house!

House view:
North Miami, Florida Smith_5_0011

Living Room view:
North Miami, Florida Smith_5_0009

Bathroom view:
North Miami, Florida Smith_5_0008

Bedroom view:
North Miami, Florida Smith_5_0007

Patio view:
North Miami, Florida Smith_5_0005

----------

Rory: *Stands up and goes to the fridge, grabbing a chocolate cake and a fork. Then she goes and sits back down on the couch* Ooooh, Supernatural's on! Hate the real stuff, but love the show... *laughs* Crossroad Blues. *Reaches for the remote and turns up the volume* Huh... *Cuts off a piece of cake, raising it up to her mouth, and taking the bite* So, they put a box in the crossroads and whatever they want comes true. *swallows* And then they die ten years later. *takes another bite* Usually for personal gain or a job... *raises fork with another piece of chocolate cake up to her mouth* Oh crap! *Puts the cake onto the couch and dashes to the computer, booting it up* C'mon, c'mon, c'mon! *Taps side of the monitor* Yes, baby, yes! *Opens up Mozilla and starts typing rapidly* C'mon... *Goes to google and types in 'Supernatural'- hoping to find the myth used in the show*

----------

Rory: NO! NO! NO! *Knocks the keyboard to the floor, the cord getting yanked out of the computer* crap! *paces* Ten years. It's been ten years! Ten years I've won ever single fight. *Punches the wall, fist going right through to the other side into the living room. Then she remembers...*

Jensen: You are going to win this fight, I promise.
Rory: You don't know that! I haven't won any fights yet. No battles, no money, no nothing.
Jensen: You will. I know you will, she promised.
Rory: *Didn't think about his last words, just bounces on the balls of her feet as she climbs in the ring*

Rory: Bastard... *Grabs camo jacket and runs out the front door. Runs down her sidewalk and hops in her 70's corvette her dad had given her* I'm gonna rip his heart out of his chest. *zooms down the street, taking a sharp right and parking right in front of Jensen's house. She hops out of the car and jogs up to his front door* Jensen! *Starts banging on the door madly, then hears another car pull up. She turns around* What the hell?
Dean & Sam: *Climb out of the car*
Dean: Dammit. *Glares up at the redhead who's standing in front of the door*
Rory: What're you doing here? I thought I kicked your ass.
Dean: You kicked my ass with help.
Rory: Bitch. *Turns around and keeps banging on the door* JENSEN! OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR BEFORE I KILL YOU! *Grabs the door knob, and tests the wood* It's thin... Hey, y'all got an axe in there?
Sam: Um...
Dean: Who d'you think we are?
Rory: Demon hunters. Now d'you have a freakin' axe in your trunk?
Sam: *Grabs an axe out of the trunk and hands it to Rory*
Rory: Thanks.
Dean: What're you doin?
Rory: Saving my boyfriend! Now if y'all can back off and go play Dungeons and Dragons or whatever you do, go do it.
Dean: *scoffs* D&D, more Sammy's thing.
Sam: That was one time!
Rory: *Swings the axe continuously at the door, making hard contact with the wood* Get outta here. If you don't those dogs'll eat you alive.
Sam: We're trying to help.
Rory: Right now you're getting in my way.
Dean: You go with her, I'm gonna go save this guy. *Climbs in the car*
Rory: *blinks* what?
Dean: *drives off*
Sam: The only way for your boyfriend to be saved is if there's a deal made with the demon, or in our case... we trick the demon into giving us what we want.
Rory: *fits her hand inside the door and unlocks it from the inside* JENSEN! *Bursts into the house* JENSEN!
Sam: *Dashes in after her*
Rory: D'you hear that? *Skids on the tile, looking both ways down a cross-section hallway*
Sam: Yeah... yeah.... ah... *Listens* This way! *Runs to the right*
Rory: *Scurries after him, hearing the sound of Jensen's long and drawn out cries*
Sam: *Skids into a large tiled room with a black grand piano in the corner next to the curtained windows* Jensen?
Rory: Jensen! *Runs to his side*
Jensen: *cowers in the corner of the room behind the piano* Get back! *raises a crowbar* Get back!
Rory: Jensen, it's me.
Alexis: *Runs into the room* Rory, what're you doing here?
Rory: What d'you mean what am I doing here?! What're you doing here? *Hears the growls behind her* crap. *Slowly turns around* Sam, close the doors.
Sam: *Closes the tall double doors on his side. He eyes Alexis and nods*
Alexis: *Closes the other pair of double doors that she had run through*
Rory: Salt? *Eyebrow raise*
Alexis: What is salt gonna like, gonna do? I mean, it's just like... salt! So stop thinking about food and get back on your diet.
Rory: *Balls her hand into a fist* Listen, you don't know what's going on here, do you Barbie? *Grinds teeth together* Black dogs are out there- hell hounds. They want nothing more than to gobble up Jensen like how people do a christmas turkey. Okay? So if you could shut up for one second and let me save my fiance, that'd be great. *Walks towards the air vent* Hey, you, Sam. Go check that vent over there.
Sam: *Kneels down next to it* Yeah, I hear their banging.
Rory: Crap. Okay, people... *Grabs the large love seat and slides it over to in front of the vent* There we go.
Sam: *Blocks off the vent with the big screen TV* What now?
Rory: We wait... *Looks up at Sam, listening to the banging doors*
Jensen: *blinks* We are so screwed.
Alexis: You know, I've been thinking about what you said. About like, how you said Jensen was like, you're fiance.
Rory: And what were you thinking, blondie? 'Breathe in... Breathe out... Breathe in... Breathe out...'?
Sam: *huffs with a grin*
Alexis: And what're you laughing? *Looks at Sam then back to Rory* I'm already married to Jensen. Just happened a month ago. *Flashes her ring, then jumps at the sound of scratching at the door*
Rory: *Glares at Jensen* You cheated on me? With your WIFE?!
Dogs: *Bang open the doors and jump on the group*
Jensen: crap! *Jumps onto the piano*
Rory: ACK! *Leg is getting bitten all over by the dogs as she tries to stand up. She looks up at Jensen and lifts him up in the air with her telekinesis, consentrating on him as she cries out in agony from the bite marks spreading across her body*
Alexis: *Runs blindly out of the room, feeling the dogs at her tail, and knowing they're there. She dashes into the bathroom and bolts the door.*
Sam: *Starts hitting at the invisible dogs, trying to find where they all are as they start devouring him*

All the sudden it stopped. The biting and the noise haulted as if it had never happened. Everyone's cuts gushed out crimson. They were all in agony, but Rory more than the others.

Rory: *Finally loses concentration on Jensen and faints*
Jensen: *Falls to the ground from his spot in the air*
Dean: Sammy?! Rory?!
Sam: Yeah, Dean, we're here.
Dean: *Runs into the room* Holy crap. *Looks around, picking up Rory*
Sam: *Glances over at Jensen* You're real lucky she saved you. I'm not sure I would have if I was in her position.
Dean: *Lays her on the back seat of the Impala and climbs in the front*
Sam: She lost a lot of blood.
Dean: Think I've noticed.
Sam: We'll have to dress her wounds at the motel, though.
Dean: Think I know that too. *Drives off into the night*
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: North Miami, Florida   North Miami, Florida Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:53 am

Tay wrote:
Tay: *her hands in her pockets as she walks along the sidewalk to her hotel room. She doesn't hear the footsteps behind her, or see the glint of the knife in her hunter's hand. All she notices is how beautiful the full moon is. As she reaches her hand for the door handle on her room she is pulled backward and shoved against the brick wall.* Carter?
Carter: *Holding the knife to Tay's throat* Why'd you do it, Tay?
Tay: *coughs and her voice is shaky* Do what?
Carter: *jerks the knife, pushing it further into her skin* Don't play dumb with me. 21 years of friendship, of protection and then you do this to me.
Tay: *coughs and chokes* Do what, Carter?
Carter: Rory.
Tay: What?
Carter: You hurt her and now you're going to pay.
Tay: What are you talking about.
Carter: SHUT UP! *cuts her skin*
Tay: *Cries out*
Carter: Hurting Rory was the last mistake you'll ever make... *lowers the knife and stabs it into her ribs, puncturing her lung*
Tay: *gasps and chokes on her own blood, her breath catching and stopping* C-c-ar-ter- p-ple-pl
Carter: *twists the knife and drops her to the ground, pulling the knife out in one quick motion* You should have left her alone, Tay. You should have left Dean alone. *bends down and wipes his knife on her shirt, getting it as clean as he can, then walks away. Leaving her to drown in her own blood as it fills her punctured lung.*
shellz wrote:
Mark: *laughing* Come on Lou, we need to get back to the hotel and get some sleep.

Louise: *yawning* And phone Shellz, or she'll castrate you

Mark: Ouch! Hey look *points to body at one of the doors*

Louise: Oh god, Mark start the car I'll haul her body into the back seat. Oh and get the first aid kit

Mark: *rushes to the car* How we gonna fix a punctured lung?

Loise: We could at least stop the bleeding *puts ear next to her mouth* she's breathing *feels pulse* pulse is kinda stringy. *picks body up and places her in back seat, applyig pressure onto the wound*

Mark: *starts driving and looks back every os often to check if she is okay*

Louise: *looks at wound* Oh crap, her lungs are filling with blood. *she grabs a straw, cup and makes a small nick in her lung so that the blood drains out into the cup* There that should work

Mark: *looks back as they wait at the traffic lights* Holy crap, how did you do that?

Louise: *grins* Watch the lights and I learnt it from my dad, he was in the army

Mark: Here we go *pulls into parking lot and helps Louise take the girl inside*

Louise: I need help here. SOMEONE HELP!!

Nurse: What happened? *grabs portable bed. More doctors and nurses surround Louise as she places the girl on the bed* I dont know, we found her on the side of the porch when we were getting into our motel. Watch the straw I had to make a make chest drain, her lungs were filling up with blood. *talking while they wheel the girl to the A&E*

Doctor: We'll take in from here. Do you know her name?

Mark: It doesnt look like she was mugged, so I guess its all in her pockets.

Doctor: Okay.

Nurse: * as they get to the door* We have to operate to fix her lung, you did a grand job young lady. You can wait in the relatives room if you want.

Mark: Thanks. *Mark and Louise walk to the room and Louise tries to wash the blood off her hands and t shirt, but fails. It seems like a hundred hours, but its only 2 before a surgeon comes out*

Surgeon: We did all we could and its a miracle shes pulled through. the person who attakced her knew exactly where to cut. And if you hadnt saved her when you did she would have died.

Mark: So shes okay?

Surgeon: Yes, they've taken her up to the ICU ward for observation.

Louise: Can we see her?

Nurse: You're not relatives

Surgeon: *to the nurse* They just saved her life, I think she shoudl know her heroes.

Nurse: Fine. Follow me. *The three of them walk to the room where the girl is lying.* Btw, her name is Tay. I'll leave you alone for a bit.

Mark: Thanks

Louise: *sits down* Hi Tay, I'm Lou and this is Mark. We're the peopel who found you. Listen I'm not sure if you wanted to be found or if you wanted to be alive. But I was taught that you just follow your gut and kinda do what you hope people would do to you. So..

Mark: Sweetie, when you wake up we probably won't be here we have to go back to Georgia but I'll leave my cell number and Lou will too so that f you wanna talk you can. Also the cops are gonna want a statement from you.

Louise: Look hun, we gotta split. We'll leave out details with the nurses. Take care and I hope for your sake they find the SOB that did this. Bye.

Mark: Bye. *Mark and Louise walk out the room, not before making sure Tay is comfortable. They give their details to the head nurse and go to the police station to give a statement. After this the get into their car and drive back to Georgia.*
Super V wrote:
--------------------

Sam: We have to take her to a hospital.
Dean: Dude, there'll be questions. We'll have to answer... that ain't happening.
Sam: She's bleeding severely, Dean!
Dean: We'll fix up the cuts Sammy.
Sam: We can't fix bleeding that bad!
Dean: *Stops short at a red light*
Rory: *Rolls off the seat with a 'plunk'*
Sam: *Moves into the back, laying Rory back on the seat* Dean, she's out cold!
Dean: crap... *Passes the hospital* crap...
Sam: I don't think she's gonna make it!
Dean: *Swerves in a U-turn and swings into the parking lot*
Sam: Dean! Her pulse's getting weak.
Dean: Can't believe I'm gonna save a girl who kicked my ass. *Picks up Rory under the knees and back, hurrying her into the hospital*
Sam: We need a doctor!
Tay wrote:
Tay: *opens her eyes and tries to look around, but decides not to move much. What with the many wires hooked to her and the immense pain in her chest. She grimaces and tries to move her arm to a more comfortable position. Tears forming in her eyes* What's the use? *she whispers to herself* No one knows I'm here... Roll over and die.
Super V wrote:
Sam: We need a doctor!
Dean: *Looks down at a small hole in Rory's chest* crap. *Presses hand down on her bosom to stop the bleeding* crap. Sam!
Sam: We need a doctor! *yells at the secretary* That girl over there is dying!
Woman: What do you want me to do about it? *is cocky*
Sam: Just get us a doctor.
Dean: SAM!
Sam: What?
Dean: There's a hole in her chest.
Sam: It probably just tore some tissue.
Dean: Man, it doesn't look like it.
Sam: *Grabs the phone and presses a random call button* Hello? Is this a doctor? We need you in the ER stat. A girl is losing a lot of blood. She's close to death.
Doctor: *Speeds out into the hallway* I'm Dr. Morrey, what's the problem Ms. Kane?
Ms. Kane: These two morons called you. I told them to wait.
Dr. Morrey: I was eating dinner. This' more important. *Takes the girl out of Dean's arms and lays her on a cot* Are you related?
Sam: I'm her brother. *Says quickly, eyeing Dean*
Dr. Morrey: Come with me.
Dean: I'm his cousin!
Dr. Morrey: Both of you, follow me. *Starts pushing the cot along the hallway as fast as he can, taking her up for surgery* She'll need to be put in surgery right away. You two can wait here. *Leaves Sam in the hallway*
Dean and Sam: *Slowly find their way to chairs, watching surgeons run into the room and through the double doors*
Dean: *Grips the arms of his chair* Dude, I can't take this, I'm gonna wander. *Starts walking down the hallways. He looks at the white walls. Before he knows it, he's wandering around in the ICU. Dean's just looking at things, trying to keep his feet and mind busy, but all the hurt people are making his head ache* How much of this is my fault? *Stops in front of a room, leaning onto the glass*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *wipes her eyes and turns her head to look behind her at the wires of life support machines. She frowns and sits up, grimacing and grunting with pain as she does. Then takes a handful of wires, preparing to yank them off*
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Looks behind him, as if he can feel something bad happening* Tay? *Squints and sees it's her* La! *Runs into her room, grabbing her hand softly to stop her from yanking out the wires* Don't you dare.
Bex wrote:
Bex: *Waking down the hallways of the hospital, looking in rooms as she goes past them* C'mon...she's gott be around here somewhere....
Alec: Are you sure?
Bex: Yes. Don't ask me how I know, but Tay's in trouble and she's here.
Alec: Sometimes you really scare me.
Bex: I scare myself, too. *Turns a corner* God, how many rooms are there?
Alec: Maybe you should just calm down a little.
Bex: My best friend is possibly hurt. I'm not gonna calm down! *Sighs* I knew she shouldn't of gone off with Carter, it was a bad idea.
Alec: Tay's a big girl, she can make decisions for herself.
Bex: Could you even try and be a little supportive? Please?
Alec: Fine. *Glances into a room and stops* There.
Bex: *Hurries over to the door* God....*Opens the door and walks inside, Alec following her* Tay?
Tay wrote:
Tay: *her eyes water from confusion as she looks from Dean to Bex and Alec, then back to Dean again* What's going on?
Super V wrote:
Dean: You were gonna pull those wires out. You do n' blood goes everywhere. So really? Not fun... at all.

Sam: *Twiddles thumbs and bounces his leg* Dammit, where's Dean? *Looks at the doors to where Rory's being given surgery*
Bex wrote:
Bex: *Looks at Tay* What happened?
Alec: Bex, give her a break....
Bex: Shut up. I need to know.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *looks at Dean* I have to get out of here. No one's coming for me... *tries to get out of bed*
Super V wrote:
Dean: Hey. Woah, there tiger. *Presses onto Tay's shoulders lightly* You have a tube in you *Motions to tube* You can't just get up and walk away. That tube's stabilizing things I can't even pronounce, okay? So you gotta stay here. *Looks at Bex and Alec* I gotta fly. Friend of mine's in surgery. I'll be back. *Walks out of the room*

Sam: *Sits there in anticipation, just staring at the doors. He can hear screams in his head. His leg bounces up and down as he tries to get his mind off things*

Dr. Morrey: Scalpel. *Holds out hand and feels the steel touch his gloved palm. He takes it and looks down at the sedated girl* She has a lot of muscle. We'll have to cut through it all. *Hands the nurse the scalpel* We'll need a sharper scalpel. *Takes the sharper scalpel* Okay, well have to start right here. *Cuts a long line from the top of Rory's ribcage to the bottom. The blood starts to flow out, though the doctors ignore it. Grabbing both sides of the bleeding ribcage, he wrenches it open with a 'crack'* Perfect. Just like eating lobster. *Gazes at all her organs that were beneath the ribcage. Then he sees the heart and it's bleeding everywhere. The bleeding had to be stopped soon* Thread and needle. *Takes the threaded needle and begins sewing up the hole. In, out... in, out... in, out... Finally it was closed. The surgeon pushes the ribcage back together. Once again he sews Rory shut. He starts below the ribcage, weaving in and out of the skin until he was done. The doctor cut the last strand* She'll be fine. I hope... *Takes off the gloves and throws them away* We've done well. Nurse Crowly, please take her to her own room in the ICU. Make sure to use a full bore needle and leave the bag wide open. Those cuts aren't deep enough to stitch, but they're still bleeding a lot. *Walks out of the room towards the waiting room where Sam was*
Bex wrote:
Bex: *Watches him walk out, frowning* No idea who he is, but I don't like him.
Alec: You don't like a lot of people.
Bex: You included. *Looks back at Tay* It was Carter, wasn't it? I swear, I'm gonnakill that little-
Alec: Bex.
Bex: What? *Sighs* Fine. *Smiles at Tay* It's goo to see you, girl.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *smiles at him, weakly* I have a tube in my chest. My head is pounding. I have to pee and am not sure how to with all these wires all over me. And... *smiles a little more* It's good to see you too, Alec. *sighs and rubs her forehead* Yeah, Bex... it was. It was Carter. He said something bout... hurting Rory... Rory... who is Rory? That guy... *points to the door* Dean? Carter mentioned him... and then he... *chokes up* He stabbed me. That's the last thing I remember.
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Arrives just as the doctor was leaving*
Sam: She's out of surgery. He thinks she'll be okay... there was something about his tone that makes me think there were complications, though.
Dean: Crap. *Runs hand through hair* You know who else is here?
Sam: Who?
Dean: Tayla.
Sam: You mean Dallas? As in Tayla Dallas?
Dean: How many Taylas do we know, dude?
Sam: One...
Dean: She has a collapsed lung.
Sam: Oh. *Shock*
Dean: Can we go see Rory now?
Sam: No, not until later. Howabout you go back to Tay and I'll stay here. I'll call you if anything comes up.
Dean: Sounds good, dude. *Walks back towards Tay's room*
Bex wrote:
Bex: Oh, Carter is so a dead man.
Alec: Hmm...
Bex: Don't agree to help me or anything.
Alec: YOu know how I feel about killing people.
Bex: Yeah. Which is why I'll ask Sade for help. He can track him.
Alec: Uh-huh....
Bex: *Rolls her eyes* You know, it would be nice if the two of you could at least pretend to like each other. *Shakes her head and looks at Tay* So. That Dean guy. How's he know who you are?
Tay wrote:
Tay: Um... Charlie... I uh. Was in a bar... *groans as she tries to move again* Bawling my eyes out and he was there. Bought me a few drinks and then I told him about my brother. He listened. He was really sweet and he made it all better. Cause he told me he knew how I felt. He has a brother too... *notices Dean coming back* Hey... Dean... um. Do you know why I'm here?
Super V wrote:
Dean: No, but I want to. And dude, if it's some fucker just trying to get laid I'm gonna rip his head off so fast he'll be dead before he knows who broke his neck.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: North Miami, Florida   North Miami, Florida Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:56 am

Bex wrote:
Bex: *Looks at him* It's being handled. You don't need to worry yourself. We've got it.
Alec: *Puts a hand on her shoulder* Easy, girl.
Bex: *Turns to face him, lowering her voice* Get off my back, ok!?
Alec: *Frowns* What's your problem?
Bex: *Shakes her head* Nothing. It's nothing.
Alec: Yeah, right. *Looks at Tay* Can we get you anything?
Tay wrote:
Tay: A new body would be nice. Or pliers to get this tube out. *looks down at it, swallowing* Carter...
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Clenches his fists and pounds on the door frame, leaving a deep dent in the wood* I hate that guy. *Looks at Tay* You're not going anywhere. You're staying here, yah got that? Don't make me sleep in here with you just to make sure you don't hurt yourself. You could die without that tube. *Glances at Bex* I don't know what your problem is, but I'm on it. *Stalks out of the room as he hears his phone ring*
Sam: We can go in now
Dean: Oh thank god. What room is she in?
Sam: 209 in the ICU
Dean: *Looks at Tay's room- room 208* You gotta be kidding me. *Smiles* I'm there now.
Sam: Good, I'll catch up with you.
Dean: *Enters Rory's room, bringing his chair up to her bed* Hey.
Rory: *Just lays there, empty and wrestless*
Bex wrote:
Bex: That guy's an ass.
Alec: Bex! Seriously, what's going on with you?
Bex: *Glances at him, blushing* Nothing. Just drop it. *Sits down next to Tay's bed*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *takes Bex's hand in hers* My leg hurts too. I wonder if I hurt it or something when I went unconscious from what that jerk did. *holds her head* And I've got a headache. *looks at the IV bag* Do you know if they got me on like drugs or something? Cause I could really use some morphin right about now.
Super V wrote:
Dean: She's sleeping...
Sam: Dean, hey, I got here as fast as I could.*Stops short, staring down at Rory* Oh...
Dean: Yeah. I've been here a few, so if you want to ah... talk to her you can. Cuz I mean, you were the one... that ah... was there.
Sam: Th-
Dean: You're welcome. *Returns next door*
Sam: Well, I don't really know what to say, really. *Holds her hand* I just wish you'd wake up instead of being like a vegetable. I uh... *Lays his head down next to Rory. He'd gotten too attached to her because of this case. The whole thing with Crossroads still got to him*
Bex wrote:
Bex: Yeah, they're probably pumping something into you. *Looks up as Dean walks in and rolls her eyes slightly*
Tay wrote:
Tay: Well... *smiles* Whatever it is. It's not workin'. *looks at Dean* So uh... where do you keep going? *fingers some wires*
Super V wrote:
Dean: There's this girl I gotta keep checking on. She's in the room over. *Nods towards Tay's headboard which is to the right of the room* Got hurt bad by hell hounds.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *tries to sort out her drugged foggy thoughts* Rory?
Super V wrote:
Dean: Yeah. Thought she was doing a crossroads deal. Really wasn't. *Grabs a chair and sits* Turns out that her fight agent was for ten years, yet she still saved his ass.
Tay wrote:
Tay: Cool... *winces again as she moves* Ow, who decided that getting stabbed in the chest would be so painful?
Super V wrote:
Sam: *Runs into the room* Think Rory's wondering the same thing. Dean, she's in a coma!
Dean: Crap.
Sam: Dude, she got punctured in her right aorta. *Leans on Dean's chair* I don't think she's gonna make it.
Dean: She's gonna make it.
Sam: Dean, you can't-
Dean: *Runs hand through hair*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *looks at Sam then at Dean* She's.... *looks down her eyes watering* The last thing we said to each other... it was a chat. And... *blinks* I thought she was upset, cause of what Carter said..... *frowns* Wait... *looks at Dean and Sam* If I've been unconscious from the time he stabbed me. How'd I have that chat with Rory?
Super V wrote:
Rory: What chat with me? *Walks silently through the room* I'm dead, aren't I *Sits on Dean's lap* A reaper's gonna come for me... I just know it...

Dean: We have to do something.
Sam: There's nothing we can do, Dean!
Sam: *Takes Rory's cell phone out and contacters her contacts through txt* There, now her contact list knows.
Dean: You're such a geek.
Tay wrote:
Tay: I can do it. *looks up at them* I can help her. *swallows* But I'm going to need your help.
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Stands up* What?
Sam: *Grabs Dean's wrist* You don't even know what it is yet.
Dean: Doesn't matter. I've known her since she was a kid, Sam. Until she went into hiding. I'm gonna help her no matter what it takes.
Sam: Fine, then let's.
Rory: *Slaps Dean across the face*
Dean: *touches his cheek* Ow.... *goes wided eyed* Rory?
Rory: He dosn't even feel the weight on his leg... but he felt the slap *rolls eyes*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *fiddles with her fingers nervously* Uh, it's this thing... that I can do. You said she was in a coma right? Well, I can get to her. You just... gotta uh... You gotta kinda... *sighs and just says it* You gotta stop my heart.
Super V wrote:
Dean: No! *JUmps out of the chair*
Rory: *Lands on the ground*
Dean: I'm not freakin' killing you! No way. There's always an option. This ain't one of them.
Sam: *Is just thinking* What can you do? Astral or something?
Dean: It doesn't matter what she can do... we're not doing it.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *looks at Sam* Yeah... uh... I must have been doing it when I was chatting with Rory after... Carter... you know... did what he did. *puts her feet over the edge of the bed as she prepares to get out to unplug the machines so she can do something to stop her heart* I uh... noticed it when I was 14. I was riding in a car with my high school friends, and we got into a wreck. I was the only survivor. *counts to three silently with her eyes closed, then stands up, groaning and wincing* God.... *swallows down the pain, then opens her eyes slowly* Except that they pronounced me dead on the scene. *looks at them* Woke up when I got to the hospital. Do you know what it's like to wake up in a body bag? I've had claustrophobic issues ever since.
Super V wrote:
Dean: Tay-
Sam: Maybe she's right, Dean.
Dean: *Looks incredulous* But-
Sam: How else are we supposed to save a life? If Tay's done this before, I'm sure she can get back.
Dean: *Snorts* Fine. Okay? Fine. Put someone else's life on the line. I'll be in Rory's room. *Gets up and stalks away, because Tay's clearly okay and a bit insane for risking her life like this*
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: North Miami, Florida   North Miami, Florida Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:59 am

shellz wrote:
-Back at the hotel-
Mark: Should we check on her?

Louise: I dont know... should we?

Mark: *shrugs*

Louise: I'm gonna do it *picks up phone* Hello, I bought a young lady in last night and was wondering how she was doing?

Nurse: Ok, may I have her name please?

Louise: Tay, her name's Tay.

Nurse: Okay, *checks computer* she's stabilised and should be out in a few days.

Louise: *gives thumbs up to Mark* Could you tell her I called?

Nurse: Would you like her extension number?

Louise: *sits up straight* That'd be awesome... I mean yes please

Nurse: Okay, her extension is 4109. If you ring her she should pick up.

Louise: *scribbles number down* Thanks so much. Bye

Nurse: Bye

Mark: *sees Louise put phone down* Well?

Louise: She's good and I got her extension number. Shall I ring her?

Mark: Yes!

Luise: *pinks phone up again* Hello? Is this Tay?
Super V wrote:
Sam: This is Tay's hospital room, Sam speaking. Tay is currently busy. Would you like me to give her a message for you?
Dean: Sam! Rory's not breathing! *Yells in the doorway*
Sam: *Shoos Dean*
Dean: Sammy. *Runs hand through hair and goes to watch the doctors try to keep Rory alive. There had obviously been some complications*
shellz wrote:
Louise: *is slightly shocked* Err, *covers mouthpiece* Tay WAS a girl wasnt she?

Mark: Oooh, lemme hear

Louise: *hand still over mouthpiece* Piss off. *talks into phone again* Hey, yeah. This is Louise. I err, bought Tay in after she was attacked. I wanted to know how she was?
Super V wrote:
Sam: She's doing well. Trying to help a friend at the moment, though-
Dean: Sam!
Sam: Shut up, Dean! *Goes back to talking into the phone* Sorry about that. Older brothers. Anyways, she's unable to speak right now. Is there anything you'd like me to tell her?
shellz wrote:
Louise: Err, just tell her Louise called. The nurses at the reception have my number. Tell, her I hope she gets well soon and I'll try to come down if I can oh and if I'm allowed in.
Super V wrote:
Sam: I believe you're allowed. We're technically her friends, yet we were allowed in.
Dean: SAM!
Sam: I'm sorry, I have to go. My friend Rory is dying. *Hangs up and rushes into the other room, watching them try to stabilize Rory*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *takes a deep breath, the pain in her chest still there as she turns and looks at her body lying in the hospital bed. She had asked Sam's help to manipulate the machines so that when she went under, they wouldn't alarm. That was the last thing she needed. Someone reviving her when she had a job to do. She closes her eyes and feels a familar energy. Her face goes into a glare and she opens her eyes, staring intently south* Carter.... *she sighs and looks over at Sam* I'll have to deal with you later, you asshole... *still talking to Carter, but she frowns. Something didn't feel right. But she didn't have time to figure out what it was. She looks at Sam and focuses hard on getting him to see her. She waves her hand in front of his face. This usually worked. Astral was easy once you were a spirit, to get someone to see you. You just had to focus on them for a few minutes. She takes a deep breath, distracted.* Bex.... *she looks in the direction of the hospital cafeteria where Bex and Alec were having some kind of hushed argument at one of the tables. Something about whether or not to calll Jason.* Jason.... *she shakes her head* Focus, Tay. Focus. If you're out too long you won't get back in. *looks at Sam again and starts waving her head. This part was always startling to the person she was trying to reveal herself. But hopefully, with Sam it wouldn't be as such. He had seen countless spirits with his brother. And he was expecting it. Once she could get his attention she could start working on what was really important. Making things right with Rory.* Sam? Can you see me?
Super V wrote:
Sam: Tay? You there? I can feel you. What do you need me todo?
Dean: *Facepalm* Like a boy after a bone.
Tay wrote:
Tay: Damn... *focuses harder on getting him to see her* Can you see me? *closes her eyes as she starts to get a headache* No, not now. Too soon.
Super V wrote:
Sam: Yeah, I can see you. *Watches her image flicker* What's wrong?
Dean: Crap. I knew it! You shoulda listened to me. I'm always right.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *shakes her head and focuses, her headache getting worse. She glances over at her body her eyes going wide when she sees the bright red liquid trickling from her nose, hoping they don't notice* Nothing... nothing's wrong. *swallows* Okay... I need you to uh... *shakes her head* No, that's too much to ask of you. Your friend is dying. Listen, just uh... I'll be back... *disappears*
Super V wrote:
Dean: She shouldn't have done this.
Sam: Dean, will you just shut up for a minute?
Dean: I gotta go take care of something. I'll be back. *Stalks away and five minutes later, he enters the lunch room and walks up to Bex. He presses down on the table, leaning onto it* Why the fuck d'you hate me and my brother so much, huh?
Tay wrote:
Bex: *raises her eyebrows at him* Excuse me? *shoots Alec a look that he'd better stay out of it.*

~~

Tay: *looks around, and notices how upset Sam looks.* Your brother left you. *cocks her head* He's always doing this to you, isn't he? Things get tough so he's gotta go take out his frustrations somehow, huh? *she swallows and strokes his cheek, looking up and around* C'mon, Rory. Where are you? *glances at her body, a little sadness in her eyes. Carter was going to get his wish. Soon, her heart would be stopped for good. But at least her death would have meaning this time. Trying to save Rory* Rory?
Super V wrote:
Sam: No, I'm worried because you're fading. Dude-
Rory: Hey. I'm here. I can't get back in.
Sam: *whispers to himself* Why the hell is she saying this?

~~~~

Dean: You know what I mean. You've been freakin' with us. I don't give a crap what you do to me, but don't be bitchy to my brother. He doesn't deserve it.
Tay wrote:
Bex: *turns to Alec* And yet he wonders why I don't like him.

~~

Tay: *sighs with relief* Rory... *smiles* You're here. Okay... um. *looks at Rory's body, trying to keep their attention off her own.* We gotta get you back in here. *looks at her* Trying to remember how. *puts a hand over her mouth* Oops. I didn't say that.
Super V wrote:
Rory: *laughs, smiling a little* Thanks. Er... so what now?
Sam: *Just stands there, waiting for them to call time*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *her eyes widen when she hears something down the hall of the hospital* Uh.... *looks at Rory* Run.
Super V wrote:
Rory: *Takes a look at Tay and the sincerity in her eyes, then she bolts down the hall* Bye!
Sam: *Feels her pressence leave him as he tries to grasp onto it*
Dr. Morrey: She's stable for now. *Leaves the room*
Sam: *Pulls up a chair and looks at Rory's body* C'mon... where are you? *Lays his head down on her bed* Where are you?

~~~

Dean: That ain't right. You can't just look at me like that.
Rory: *Bursts into the cafeteria, the doors banging the walls. She tries so hard to get Dean to notice her. In the end she carves into the table with her nail file 'Reaper'*
Dean: *Looks down* Rory?
Tay wrote:
Tay: *looks at Sam with sympathy in her eyes, the sight of him tugging at her heart* I'm gonna fix this, Sam. I promise. *runs down the hall toward the commotion she heard. She stops in the middle of the hall* Hello, Reaper.
Reaper: *growls at her* You're not supposed to be out of your body.
Tay: *folds her arms* Tough. Deal with it.
Reaper: This isn't about you, move.
Tay: *frowns* Aww, I thought you could go through me.
Reaper: You know the rules as well as I... When something is out of place *glares at her* I can't do my job.
Tay: Mhm... *smiles at him* I know. Listen, do you think you could uh grab me a burger while you're in there? *nods toward the cafeteria* I could really go for a cheeseburger right about now.
Reaper: *growls again* I'll come for you soon, Tayla. You know your body won't hold out long.
Tay: *swallows, trying to put on a strong face* Then how come I haven't died yet?
Reaper: Out of my way.
Tay: You have to get through me... literally. To get her.
Reaper: Why are you doing this? You barely know her.
Tay: You know what? You're right. But what I do know... I like. She's my friend, so you have to get me to get her.
Reaper: *smiles* Not a problem... *appears behind her* See you on the other side... *runs down the hall*
Tay: Dammit...
Super V wrote:
Sam: *Hugs the limp body on the bed. He crawls onto it with her, his arm wrapped around her torso*

~~~

Rory: *Hears her coming and scratches in "DEAN!"*
Dean: *Looks at the message* crap.... Reaper. *Turns around, trying to feel it. Dean grabs Alec's water bottle and takes a cross out of his pocket* Every hunter needs to be prepared. *He quietly says a little prayer over the filled water bottle and hopes the water works as he takes out the cross and lays it gently on the table*
Rory: *Hides behind Dean*

~~~

Hannah: *Walks slowly into Rory's room* Oh, sorry. Didn't know someone else was in here. *Turns to leave*
Sam: *Sits up and gets off Rory's bed* No, you can stay. *Sits back in the chair*
Hannah: *Sits and starts talking to Rory, not caring that Sam is here* Hey girl. *Holds her hand* You gotta pull through. What're we supposed to do? A drummer can't support a two-person band. *Laughs to herself* C'mon, we promised we'd die old together... you know? Being two old hags rocking back and forth in the warmth of northern Florida where the corn grows. Two big dogs, some fat men and their shotguns. Remember? So you gotta pull through, cuz I want that dream to come true... *Squeezes her hand slightly*
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: North Miami, Florida   North Miami, Florida Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 3:02 am

shellz wrote:
Louise: Oh okay, thanks Sam *puts phone down* Some dude called Sam picked it up, said he'll pass a message on for me. But he said she's ok, which is good right?

Mark: Yeeeeeeeeeeeees

Louise: Ok, and she said we can visit later.

Shellz:: *carrying Mary Anne on her hip she opens the hotel room door and sees Mark & Louise on the bed and floor respectively* Er, GUYS?!? Where were you? This is a roadtrip i.e. I need to know where you are. What happened?

Mark: We came in last night when you took Annie to see your aunt and we found a girl on the floor.

Louise: She'd been stabbed, so I made a make shift chest drain and took her to the hospital. Shes alive and well.

Shellz: Really? Which hospital?

Mark: Johnson Memorial Hospital

Shellz: Huh? *feels phone beep as does all of their* Oh my god.

Mark: Rory...she's in hospital.

Louise: Oh my gosh, is she okay? *her phone is dead*

Shellz: I dont know. Lets go see her

Louise: Where?

Shellz: Johnson Memorial Hospital... its the same one

Mary Anne: *wakes up and yawns* Mama, wheres L- Aunt Lou! Markie! *jumps out her mums arms and patters over to the room to hug them both* Where you been?

Louise: *picks Mary Anne and puts her on her lap, fixing her dirty blonde hair into pigtails again she smailes* We were helping someone get better. And we're gonna see her now and Aunt Orly.

Mary Anne: *wibbly face* I don't like hospitals, they smell.*everyone including Mary Anne started laughing* And aunt orly is she okay?

Shellz: Not sure. Come on then. lets pack up and go. We can grab some flowers and chocolates in the hospital shop too.

Mark: Sounds great

~At the hospital~
Shellz: What flowers do you want?

Louise: Well like you, I'm partial to white roses and yellow ones.

Mark: I say Carnations myself. And some for Rory too

Louise: *squats down to Annie* What do you think hun?

Mary Anne: Errrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, *points to white roses* Them ones for Rory, they got a teddy one and them yellow ones for Tay, and and these chocolates *points to a big box* and muddy bears for aunt orly

Shellz: Those it is then.

*They all walk tot he nurses station and ask for Tay'sand Rory's room number. As the walk through they hear some commotion*

Louise: Errr, hey guys. We're here to see Tay and Rory

Mary Anne: And we have presents
Super V wrote:
Dean: *whispers* Rory, if you can hear me, get out of here. Run.
Reaper: *Grabs Rory's hand*
Rory: *Screams erupt* DEAN!
Dean: *Splashes water where he feels it, then looks around at the crowd watching him* Ah, sorry... just a little clumsy there.
Reaper: *Disappears for the moment*
Dean: *Whispers* Run!
Rory: *Runs all the way back to her hospital room and sees Sam and Hannah*
Hannah: I know you're here somewhere. You're not dead yet, therefore your astral must be around. C'mon girl, wakey wakey eggs n' bakey.
Sam: *Lays his head down on the bed again*
Rory: *Blinks* I- I never knew people cared...
shellz wrote:
Shellz: *to Louise: I think this is a bad time

Louise: *sarcasm* And where did you get that idea?

Mary Anne: Mama, why is Aunt Orly so still?

Shellz: Coz shes... *tears clog up* she's asleep. She's asleep so we have to be quiet okay?

Mark: How about we leave these here with a note?

Shellz: Yeah okay. *takes out pen and pad*
Rory: Me, Lou, Markie and Annie were here to see ya. Seemed like a commotion and we didnt wanna intrude. So Annie picked out some stuff to make you feel better. She seemed to have rememebered what you liked. Anyway, I'll be in town for the next few days and i'll try to come see you again when its isnt such a mad house. Take care. Shellz

Tay: Heya hun, my mates Louise and Mark were theones who saved ya. They came around to the hospital but it seemed like yall were busy. My daughter got some flowers and chocolates for you. Take care of yourself and make sure whoever did that to you will pay. The dont deserve to live. Take care and be safe. Shellz, Mark, Louise and Little Annie

*The crew quietly walk to the door to leave*
Super V wrote:
Sam: *Sees Shellz and picks up his head* Hey, come in. More people make a cold place warmer.
Hannah: *Smiles weakly* She's been out for a while.
Rory: *Grabs shellz' pen and quickly writes* It's Rory. I'm in my astral state. I'm so glad you came... i've missed you all so much *Kisses Louise on the mouth because Rory knows Louise wouldn't notice, and gives Mark, Shellz, and Mary Ann all hugs*
shellz wrote:
Louise: Err, thanks *takes a seat*

Shellz: Right, Annie, Annie get back here.

Mary Anne: *runs over to Rory and holds her hand, she closes her eyes* Get well soon *throws well being spell on Rory*

Mark: *reads note* Thanks Rory, just dont go near the white light ok?
Super V wrote:
Rory: *Writes* "There's a reaper around here... it's trying to get me. So yeah, thanks for the kind words, Mark *sarcasm about kind words*" *Eyes Louise* "Tell Lou I love her shirt and that I - nvm, don't tell Lou anything. Mary Ann that I'm glad she can see me, and that the most adorable little girl is here. Tell Shellz I'm glad she's here. Tell Sam I'm getting better and I'll take him out for coffee. Tell Hannah that our dream will come true. And tell yourself to wax those hairs, dude, cuz ur looking mightly gorilla-ish *grin*"
shellz wrote:
Mark: HEY!!! how are you looking at my legs you perve!

Louise: Hey lemme see *snatches paper and reads* Rory, thanks for the comment... and the kiss, i managed to tune into my lost powers. So thanks, I'd kiss you but you know, I kinda cant see you

Shellz: Thanks hun, and like Mark said stay away from the Reaper.

Annie: Love you aunt orly.... *looks at sam* mama, whos that giant?

Shellz: Mary Anne Messer! I'm so sorry, she tends to let herself carried away.
Super V wrote:
Sam: *Smiles after starting to try and forget Rory* I'm Sam. A friend of your aunt's. I don't bite. You should watch my brother though, he has big teeth.
Dean: Hey! *Walks into the room, glaring at Sam*
Rory: *Takes this time to whisper in Louise's ear* I can kiss you nice and soft or long and hard if you like... and by the way, tell Mark I was talking about his chest hair. It's peaking out through his shirt.
shellz wrote:
Mary Anne: Okies, you sure are tall Mister Sam

Shellz: *pulls annie back* Sorry...

Mary Anne: Mama, Mister Sam says he bites. *loosk at dean* you look like one of my ken dolls, but your hairs shorter

Louise and Mark: *burst out laughing*

Shellz: *facepalm* I apologise for anything else my daughter may say.

Louise: Rory was talking abotu chest hair

Mark: Oh... still, perve!!

Louise: Hunni, I dont think your friends will enjoy the show, or actually enjoy it too much
Super V wrote:
Rory: I don't care... but if you do, that's fine. *Disappears from her side and goes to look out the window, washed over in feelings of terror and rejection*
Sam: No, no. It's okay.
Dean: He said I bites?! *scowls* Little brothers... *snorts and kneels next to Mary Ann* I don't bite, kid. Don't worry about me. You ever heard of the boogy man? I'll keep you safe from him, that's what I'll do. Sammy there? He will too. *Looks up at Shellz* Anyone who knows Rory is bound to know about the paranormal. At least I was jut guessing.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: North Miami, Florida   North Miami, Florida Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 3:07 am

shellz wrote:
Mary Anne: Mama said the boogey mans an urban legend... I got kidnapped by a werewolf once and then a vampire almost bit me and my witch mum almost killed me. But the boogey aint scary, most of the times hes a tulpa... and tulpas are easy to kill-

Shellz: *pulls mary anne* Sorry, shes a walking encyclopedia of weird sometimes.

Louise: I didnt mean that... *facepalm, thinks to herself* God, I'm so stupid, I just upset her and I really meant that I really like her
Super V wrote:
Dean: *laughs* You're a cool kid. *Kneels in a squat position* One time my brother and I were pulling pranks on each other. N' we found this big ol' house that was supposedly haunted. But the thing kept on changing. And these real geeks who were like 'we're ghost hunters... but AHHHHHH, a ghost! Let's run away' were real funny. N' ah... I put itching powder in Sam's pants. *Smiles up at Sam* Still hurt down there? *Eyebrow raise* Anyway, we ended up burning the haunted house down so that it would be over.
Sam: No... you burned the house down so it'd be over. You said 'well, we improvise'.
Dean: *Scratches back of head* Yeah... I did say that, didn't I? *Ruffles Annie's hair as he stands* Real cool kid.
shellz wrote:
Mary Anne: *looks up* Youre tall too... like a tall Ken doll. But yeah, Mama met people like that. They were ghost hunters and when they met vampires they stabbed them in the heart. Wtih. A. Wooden. Stake. I mean, DUH!! Decapation

Shellz: Decapitation

Mary Anne: Yeah that... and dude, itching powder rocks... I put some in Markies bed he had bumps like eggs. It was awesome *grins*
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Nods and looks over at Sam* She thinks I'm hot. *Blinks* A wooden stake? Did they try to BBQ them too? Little hot sauce here, little ranch there... but c'mon.... a wooden stake *Laughs* Itching powder. I put Nair in Sammy's shampoo once. He had all this hair gone and only five strands left on his entire head. It took months for all that hair to grow back!
shellz wrote:
Mary Anne: Awesome! I put platinum hair dye in Markies shampoo he had platinum blonde hair. And vampires? Meh, theyre easy... some dead mans blood there and a machete here and voila. A dead vampire *grins* Mister Sam? Can I do your hair? Its really long, Markies is kinda curly and annoying he wont let me straighten it. Btw, Mister Dean, I said you looked like a Barbie Doll, and i dont mind barbie dolls... *whispers* but your brothers hair is nice *grins*

Louise: Rory?
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Smiles over at Sam* She likes you, dude.
Sam: Sure you can do my hair. *smiles, ignoring Dean* And you can call me Sam. Just Sam.
Rory: *Telepathically* Yeah, I'm here. *Sounds hurt*
Hannah: So... I'm uh... quiet *Smiles* So, Mark, what d'you do for a living?
shellz wrote:
Mary Anne: Okey dokey, *pulls bobble out her hair. She begins to part sams hair into two and then ties bobbles on both bunches. then she puts some clips in and some shiny crocodile clips in too* Mama said I have to call you Mister, its polite and mannered.

Shellz: Annie, be nice. I'm sure Sams quite attached to his hair!

Mary Anne: Yes mum

Shellz: *to Dean* Sorry about by overactive daughter, probably wasnt a good idea to give her orange juice in the car. So.....?

Mark: I work in a bar with Shellz and Lou, sometimes I do some babysitting for some mates. what about you?

Louise: Sorry, this probably seems like a weird time. But I do like you, in y'know that way. But I always htougt you didnt and *starts crying* now you could die and I wont get a chance to tell you how I feel. Coz I'm stupid and useless *sobs*
Super V wrote:
Hannah: Hunting. I earn extra cash with our band. *Touches Rory's band out of absentmindedness* Rory's the lead singer and guitarist. Well... she'd have to be since there's just the two of us. I do drums. I like to bang things. *Face goes pale* Not like that. *Laughs*
Sam: *Just sits there, each pang from the hair pulling makes it onto his face*
Dean: *laughs*
Sam: You're enjoying this, aren't you?
Dean: A little too much.
Rory: *Laughs, filling the room with her titter for a second, and then what Louise had said hits her smack in the face. Steps over to Louise, holding her, the girl's brown hair scrunching up into Rory's hands*
shellz wrote:
Mary Anne: Sorry Mister Sam

Shellz: *facepalm*

Markie: *laughs* It's okay, I can play a bit... Shellz sings and Lou plays a bit of everything.

Louise: *laughs thorugh tears* Dude, dont Swayze me... and I'm sorry
Super V wrote:
Rory: *Whispers in her ear* Don't be. *Feels herself fading* Louise? *Starts crying, tears dripping onto Louise's chest* God... no! NO! *starts crying as she starts fading away*

Everyone in the room feels pain wash over the room. They just stand there, tense. Sounds of crying echo off the walls.
shellz wrote:
Mary Anne: *looks up from doing Sams hair* Mama, Aunt Orlys gone

Shellz: I know *looks at Dean* why is she gone?

Louise: Rory! *cries harder*
Tay wrote:
Tay: C'mon... *looks left and right trying to sense the reaper* Where are you? *whispers to herself* How do you kill death? *her eyes light up and a smile comes to her face* Fight fire, with fire... *runs down the hall and tries to find Sam and Dean, but she hesitates when she sees all the people gathered around them.* Too many, there's too many. I can't make myself appear. *hangs her head and sighs* What am I going to do... *she goes into her room and checks on her body, nervous about the blood that's covering the lower part of her face now, all streaming from her nosebleed* Damn, I've never stayed out this long... *cocks her head* Or done this when I'm injured. *Swallows and glances at Rory's body* But I gotta try. *closes her eyes and focuses* Carter, Carter, Carter. Where are you? *she feels a jerk and then opens her eyes, fire burning behind them as she looks to the south* Carter Fulke... what the hell are you doing hiding there? *in a flash of light the world zips by her in a blur as she zooms toward where Carter is. But she stops suddenly and realizes that Carter's not hiding. He's cold, alone, scared, and bound. A gag in his mouth, ropes ripping into his wrists* Carter?
Super V wrote:
Dean: I could've saved her. *Drops to his knees* But instead I stood here... *Closes his eyes.
Sam: *Stands up in a firm declaration, hair bobbing in the pigtails* Ah... she might not be dead.
Rory: *Screams, her pressence filling the air*
Tay wrote:
Carter: *looks straight ahead, groggy* Tay? I'm hallucinating, great.
Tay: *slaps his face lightly* Hey... no... you're not hallucinating. I'm here. Baby, I'm here. Who did this?
Carter: Tay? *his eyes focus and then widen when he sees Tay* Tay!
Tay: *frowns and strokes his hair* Carter, how long have you been here?
Carter: *swallows* Three days...
Tay: *steps back a little, shocked* Carter, who did this? You have to tell me who did this...
Carter: Tay, you have to watch out they're coming for you. They're coming to kill you. He's got my knife.
Tay: *swallows, trying not to let Carter know that it was too late* Who? Who's got your knife?
Carter: My god, he's going to frame me for murder. Tay, he's going to kill you... and they'll think it was me.
Tay: *sighs. She doesn't have time for this. Rory's dying and she was the only one who could save her.* Carter, I need to summon a Reaper.
Carter: And then I'll be hunted for the rest of my life...
Tay: Carter? Are you listening to me? *sighs when she can't get a coherent response from him* Bobby... *she stands up* Uncle Bobby can help... *she closes her eyes and focuses hard on reaching him. When she opens them she's in Bobby's home* Bobby!? *walks through it, looking* Bobby? *sighs when she sees a map on the table, with a few notes from a hunt sitting next to it* Course you're out hunting.... *she goes to his books and searches through them* C'mon, Tay. C'mon.
Super V wrote:
Dean: *His face gets stern* I'm gonna summon it.
Sam: Dean, let it be.
Dean: How can you say 'Let it be?!' we FAILED sammy! The one thing that we wished. No, no... I'm bringing her back. *Leaves the room and runs to the Impala*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *knocks things off the shelf as she searches for the cross she knows her aunt Vickie had a while back. She was now at a different home, Vick's, her mother's sister. She finds the cross and then hurries back to Bobby's to read the summoning spell. She quickly whispers it and then is startled when the cross glows a bit, then screams when she sees the reaper standing before her*
Reaper: You called... *smirks*
Tay: I need your help.
Reaper: Well, you're the one holding the cross.
Tay: *nods and swallows* I need you to kill someone.
Reaper: I take lives, it's my job. Who do you need taken?
Tay: *looks down at the floor*
Reaper: Master?
Tay: A reaper....

~~

Tay: *flinches as she looks up at the sky on, standing on the roof of the hospital. The wind was blowing like crazy as dark clouds moved into position overhead.* This isn't gonna work... *she swallows, a pit in her stomach forming, her hair whipping about her face as the rain starts falling. She hadn't been back to check on her body yet, but she figured it'd be too late. A poor nurse would walk in there to discover her bloody face, her broken body. A scream would ensue, Tay could even hear the sound of her clipboard hitting the hard tiled floor and then the rush of doctors as they come in to check the machines, why they were malfunctioning. But someone was going to live a life because of her. And that's what mattered. She'd stay behind, become that which she once hunted, and then she would be hunted. Full circle, Tay thought. She shook her head and swallowed, then opened the door and walked down the stairs to the first floor. Of course, she didn't have to, but Tay could never get used to the walking through walls. It bothered her for some reason and was something she only did when she had to. She made it to the elevator and stood inside while a family walked in, beaming with excitement. She heard them mention something about how good the baby looked. She looked up, freaked out when the elevator stopped and the lights when out.* No... *she looks around her at the children screaming from fear* No, it's starting... *she reaches into the console on the elevator, her hand going right through the wall, and she focuses on touching the wire, trying to use energy to jumpstart it. She had to get these children out.* Dammit... *she steps out of the elevator, finding it was stuck between floors* Hey! *walks up to the nurse's station* Hey, can you hear me? *snaps her fingers in front of them.* Dammit...

~~

Bex: *holding onto Alec in the dark of the cafeteria, the hysterical screaming all around*
Alec: What's going on?
Bex: I don't know but I have a bad feeling.

~~

Tay: *feels herself being pulled so she follows she stops in the middle of the hall just outside the ICU. Sparks were flying from the lights overhead. And her eyes widen as she looks down the hall. The two reapers were staring down each other. She swallows at how close they are to Rory's room.* Oh god. Please let this work. *her eyes burn with fire as she watches them* Fire with Fire. Death with Death... *there's an explosion of fire, and she flinches, turning away and putting her arm up to shield her face, but she notices that the humans don't seem to be effected. They're not running away.* I must be the only one who can see it. *frowns* The only thing they can see is a power outage. *looks back as the entire hallway is engulfed in flames, and on instinct she runs, shielding her face. She frowns and looks up as she bumps into something, their strong arms immediately wrapping around her* Charlie!? *she gasps excitedly and hugs him* Charlie I thought you were dead... *stops and blinks* You are dead... *looks up at him*
Charlie: Hello, Tayla.
Tay: *swallows* It's time, huh?
Charlie: *smiles at her*
Tay: *chills run over her body, well her noncorporeal body* Just... let me do something first, okay? *turns the corner to see the reaper standing before her* It's done?
Reaper: *nods*
Tay: Just... give me a little bit, okay? Just some time... to say goodbye... *a single tear runs down her cheek as she walks slowly toward Rory's room. The reaper that was after her was dead. But she still wasn't back in her body. Tay doesn't turn around, but speaks to the reaper standing behind her* Can you put her back in?
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: North Miami, Florida   North Miami, Florida Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 3:15 am

Bex wrote:
Bex: *Looks at Alec* Go see if you can figure out why the power's out and fix it.
Alec: What? No, I'm not leaving you.
Bex: Alec, please...you're the only one who knows how...
Alec: *Sighs* Fine...*He looks at her for a minute* Be careful. *Walks off*
Bex: You know me, I'm always careful....*Starts heading down the hallways, trying to reach out with her mind and find out why she had such a bad feeling about this*
Tay wrote:
Reaper: Yes, she'll awake in a few seconds.
Tay: *turns around and looks at him, too afraid to look at her own body.* And what becomes of me?
Reaper: *looks at her body*
Tay: *swallows and looks, gasping at the sight. The lower part of her face was covered in blood, from her nose. But the part that got her the most, was how pale her skin was. Her healthy tan was now gone. Her body was sickly pale. Her lips a gray tint to them.*
Reaper: I will give you time to square things.
Tay: *blinks and nods* Okay. *her thoughts immediately go to the kids in the elevator and she goes to them. Then frowns when she can hear someone crawling around in electrical shafts* Alec? *she calls to him* Alec there's kids in the elevator. A family. You have to save them! *she smiles when he gets a look on his face, knowing she heard him, then hurries off to find Carter.*
Bex wrote:
Alec: *Crawls towards the elevator, looking through the grate in the top and calling to the kids* Hang tight. I'll get you outta there in a minute....*Looks around* Gotta start carrying my tools with me....

Bex: *Hurrying along the hallways, she heads for Tay's room for some peace* Tay? *Reaches out with her mind, attempting to find her* Tay? Where are you girl?
Super V wrote:
Rory: *Takes a sharp gasp as her eyes bulge open* Sh-sh-crap...
Sam: *Looks over at Rory and kneels next to her bed* You're alive!
Rory: I can see that. *Gets up, feeling amazingly well* Where's Tay?
Sam: What?
Rory: Tay! Where's Tay?! *Runs into the next room, feet padding on the floor* crap. No. No... *Runs hand through hair* It's all my fault. All my effing fault. *Steps towards Tay* I know you're gone, but I'm gonna get you out of this. *Starts running down the hall, dodging people who are freaking out about the electricity* Move!
Sam: Where's she going? *Eyes the rest of the people in the room*
Hannah: Oh... *Eyes go wide* Crap... *Stands up* We have to go with her. She's going to try to bring Tay back.
Sam: What? No. She can't.
Hannah: She's going to. I don't know how, but she's going to. I'm gonna go find her- make sure it's nothing stupid.
Sam: What should I do?
Hannah: Giant and the beanstalk? You stay here. *Jogs out into the hallway, looking for signs of Rory* Rory?
Rory: *Runs out into the parking lot* Dean! I need you to drive me to my place.
Dean: You're alive!
Rory: Tay's not. She sacrificed herself for me. Which is poetic, but I'm gonna get her back.
Dean: How-
Rory: I got it all planned out. My dad was a priest in a church not far from here. We'll use that church.
Hannah: Rory! Get your jiggly butt back in here!
Dean: *Raises an eyebrow*
Rory: Hannah!
Hannah: M sorry, but you can't be swapping lives right an left. It's wrong, just dang wrong, girl!
Rory: *Climbs in Dean's car* Dude, let's go!
Hannah: Where the hell're you goin?
Rory: To get some supplies. I'll meet you at the Trinity Episcopal Cathedral. *Closes the door* Dean, get your butt-
Dean: *Closes door* Where're we going?
Rory: My house. *Tells him directions*
Dean: Mk. Music?
Rory: God, yes.
Dean: *Slides in Metallica and starts singing to Nothing Else Matters*

So close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
and nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters

never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
but I know

and nothing else matters

but I know

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us, something new
Open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters

never cared for what they say
never cared for games they play
and I know

No, nothing else matters
shellz wrote:
Shellz: Right, *sees Rory and Dean run out, looks at Louise and Markie* I guess we're not needed then.

Louise: *dries her face* Guess not *Scribbles a note down for Rory and places it on her pillow under the bear*

Mary Anne: Mama, we going home?

Shellz: Yeah, come on tyke... I'll phone Rory later or something

Markie: See ya guys, never know we might meet up later

Shellz: *looks at Annies empty hair* Err, Sam, you wanna keep the y' know sparkly stuff? Coz I dont mind but, a few nurses have been looking at you funny

Mary Anne: *pouts* Mister Sam looks nice
Tay wrote:
Charlie: *walking fast after Tay* Tayla, where are you going?
Tay: I gotta do something.
Charlie: I don't know if you've noticed, but you're kinda not solid right now.
Tay: *whips around to face him* I've noticed!
Charlie: *starts walking after her again* Tayla, what are you doing?
Tay: I have to save someone, okay? I'm the only one that knows where he is.
Charlie: Who?
Tay: Carter.
Charlie: *frowns* Little Carter?
Tay: *swallows* He's not little.
Charlie: You do know that walking is the slow way, right?
Tay: *whips around again and gives him a look*
Charlie: *sighs and takes her hand* This is faster. Where is he?
Tay: *looks down, giving in to him*

~~

Carter: *his head is hanging as his arms are tied to a pipe above his head. His body tucked into a small tunnel*
Tay: Carter! Carter!
Charlie: Whoa, what happened?
Tay: I don't know.... but whoever did this, is still out there. *she focuses on the ropes with her mind*
Charlie: What are you doing?
Tay: Will you shut up for a minute?
Carter: *looks up into the darkness* Tay?
Charlie: He can see you?
Tay: *shoots Charlie an annoyed look*
Charlie: *holds his hands up* Alright, alright. I'm shutting up.
Carter: Tay? Are you there?
Tay: *goes back to focusing on the ropes.*
Charlie: Whoa... *watches the ropes untie themself and fall to the ground* How did you do that?
Tay: *looks at him* Practice. *kneels down* Carter... can you hear me?
Carter: Tay? *looks around for her*
Tay: Carter, you're free. You have to crawl out of here, okay?
Charlie: Tay don't! *he tries to stop his little sister as she reaches out and touches Carter's arm* Tay!
Tay: *closes her eyes and her image flickers*
Charlie: TAYLA!
Carter: *feels himself getting stronger as an amount of energy enters his body, seemingly coming into his arm and making its way all through his body*
Tay: *stops flickering and stands up* Now you have enough energy to get out of here. Go. Find Jason. He'll keep you safe for a while.
Charlie: Tay, what are you thinking? You know that you just brought yourself closer, right?
Tay: *Looks at him as Carter starts to crawl out of the tunnel* Charlie, I'm not going anywhere.
Charlie: *frowns* What?
Tay: I'm not going to wherever that reaper's taking me.
Charlie: But, Tay. You're a hunter. You know what that means for you.
Tay: I have unfinished business.
Charlie: *getting emotional, blinking tears* And when it's finished?
Tay: Then... I wait.
Charlie: Wait for what, Tay?
Tay: *smiles at him* You know, Charlie.
Charlie: *swallows* No, Tay.
Tay: *starts walking forward* Wait for a hunter to find me. To put me at rest.
Charlie: You mean destroy you!
Tay: *keeps walking* I don't have a choice.
Charlie: Yeah you do! You can go with me. Go with the reaper.
Tay: Where, Charlie? *they're in a park now, Tay's favorite places. Any park, just makes her feel at peace*
Charlie: You know I can't tell you that.
Tay: I have to do this.
Charlie: You can't.
Tay: *smiles* Charlie... *she brushes her hand through his hair* It's my job.
Charlie: *getting angry with her, tears in his eyes* Let someone else do it.
Tay: *still smiling* I can't. I'm the only one who knows.
Charlie: So tell someone, and come with me.
Tay: *looks down* Charlie, please. Just accept this. It's easier if you do.
Charlie: No. I refuse to.
Tay: *looks at him again* Something took Carter, something that looks just like him and they're killing people in his name. They killed me.
Charlie: I know. It's very sad but it's not your concern anymore.
Tay: *gives him a sympathetic look* What ghost doesn't want to find their killer?
Charlie: Revenge is not yours to be taken.
Tay: Then whose is it?
Charlie: The ones you leave behind.
Tay: I have to do this.
Charlie: Why?
Tay: I already told you, Charlie. Look. If you want me to come with you, then I need you to stall the reaper. Give me a few more hours. I have to find whatever did this to Carter.
Charlie: You took what little time you had left and gave it to Carter. It's up to him to find it now. I can't stall the reaper.
Tay: *presses her lips together* Charlie... please...
Charlie: *takes a step away from her* No, Tayla. You're dead. It's you that needs to accept it.
Tay: *closes her eyes* Charlie...
Charlie: It's over... *looks at her* You're time is done. Now, come.
Tay: I can't.
Charlie: *looks up at the sky* I have to go. *looks back at her* I'll be back. Soon. And with the reaper.
Tay: *sighs as he disappears*
Super V wrote:
Rory: *Appears and reappears with what seems like two large bags of nothing* Drive.
Dean: *Drives away, seeking the church that wasn't far from there*
Rory: Where are they now?
Dean: Eh, dunno. Should be there soon. Get your panties untwisted.
Rory: *Snorts* Can't. Sorry, that's not part of the manual.
Dean: *Stops in front of the church and jogs inside*
Rory: *Leaps out of the car with her two bags* Hey, ladies first!
Dean: *Scowls*
Hannah: Where were y'all?
Rory: Just grabbing some stuff from my house. *Drops the two bags in front of everyone* We got a lot of work to do before we can start the prayer.
Dean: Prayer? You mean praying?
Rory: The word prayer does go with praying, Dean. It's a special ritual that's said to bring someone back to life.
Hannah: But you don't exactly know...
Rory: We're gonna find out. *Looks around* Where's the body.
Hannah: You never told us to bring a body.
Rory: *Calls Sam who was still at the hospital* Sam, bring Tay's body.
Sam: What? Are you crazy? They'll see me take her out of here. Dean and I are in enough trouble with the law as it is.
Rory: D'you want Tay to have a chance to live again or not? *Hangs up* Sam's getting the body.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *sits on a hill, her knees pulled up to her chest as she watches the sun set. It was beautiful. She had spent so much of her life after high school running, that she never got a chance to appreciate something so taken for granted.*
Charlie: *sits down beside her* Tay, one last time. I'm begging you to come with us.
Tay: I don't remember the last time I watched a sunset.
Charlie: Tayla.
Tay: You know, I wonder... what it's going to be like.
Charlie: *frowns* What?
Tay: My funeral. *laughs bitterly to herself* Pine box, Bex, Sade, and Alec, digging a hole in the ground. They say you never know how many lives you've touched until you're gone, and they show up to your funeral.
Charlie: Tayla, stop.
Tay: Three people, Charlie. Three. Nothing fancy. No flowers, no minister. No comforting words.
Charlie: *puts his hand on her arm* Please, I'm begging you... come with us. Please, Tayla.
Tay: *looks at Charlie, her brow furrowing at the sound of his voice* Are you crying?
Charlie: God, please, Tay. Please.
Tay: *looks in both his eyes* Charlie... *shakes her head* Whatever tried to frame Carter is still out there. My work is not done.
Charlie: You don't know who's waiting for you.
Tay: *gives him a look*
Charlie: I'm not supposed to tell you this, but...There are people who have gone before you that are waiting with open arms to welcome you home.
Tay: *curiousity gets the best of her* Who...
Charlie: Grandpa, for one.
Tay: *rests her chin on her knees and looks at the disappearing sun* He was always my favorite.
Charlie: Then come see him.
Tay: I can't...
Charlie: *stands up* Tayla.... *his eyes fill with tears and his voice breaks* If you don't come now, we will never see each other again.
Tay: *her own voice breaking* I know.
Charlie: *nods in understanding as she stands* I'm sorry.... for what I did to you. I'm sorry for not believing in what you did.
Tay: *smiles at him* It's okay.
Charlie: I had no idea it was real.
Tay: *nods* I know.
Charlie: Can you forgive me?
Tay: *looks down, still smiling, then pulls him into a hug* I already did.
Charlie: *cries against her shoulder as he holds on tight to her* I was so horrible to you.
Tay: It matters to me that you came back for me.
Charlie: I could never leave you behind.
Tay: Say hi to grandpa for me.
Charlie: *lets out a sob, then puts his hand on the back of her head* I'll miss you.
Tay: I miss you already... *pulls back and looks into his face one last time.*
Charlie: Make me proud.
Tay: Everyday. *looks down and starts to cry, her face a painful expression, as his image flickers and then fade* Goodbye Charlie... *she wipes her eyes and then sits back down where she could focus on finding Carter's kidnapper.*
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: North Miami, Florida   North Miami, Florida Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 3:22 am

Super V wrote:
Sam: How am I supposed to do this? *Pockets his phone and enters Tay's room. He starts pulling apart the stitches the best he can. Even though she's dead, he still can't bear to just rip open the gap. After tearing apart the stitches, he yanks the tube out of her side. It slopped around, blood flinging everywhere. Sam whipes the drops off his face and looks down at her lifeless body* Here we go. *Picks her up and prays no one sees him taking her away. He holds her in one arm while taking out his cell and calling Shellz* Everybody, c'mon. We have to go to some Trinity Episcopal Cathedral. Rory's trying to raise Tay from the dead. *Sounds worried and enters the parking lot* Great... *Looks left and right* I made it out of the hospital, now what?

- A black car screeches towards him. In the dark night it looked like a hearse about to take away another body.

Rory: *rolls down the window* Hop in!
Dean: My car!
Rory: We'll clean your car.
Dean: Sam, don't you dare.
Rory: Just get in the car.
Dean: It's my baby!
Rory: You won't be able to have babies if Sam can't get in this car *makes a fist with her hand*
Dean: At least put her on something!
Rory: WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!
Dean: I hate you.
Rory: Bitch.
Dean: B- You stole the thing I say!
Rory: Sam, just get in the car.
Sam: *Places the body in the back, putting Tay's head on his lap as he sits down in the Impala*
Dean: Where now?
Rory: Trinity Episcopal Cathedral. *Leans back and closes her eyes.

- A few minutes later they arrive. Rory took out the supplies and ran inside the cathedral. She places them down. Sam walks in with Tay and lays her on a bench. Dean just walks in as if raising the dead was an every day activity.

Rory: Dean, draw a 4 by 4 circle in the center of a 9 by 9 circle *hands him a piece of chalk*
Sam: I don't think-
Dean: Dude, right now, you don't think. Just do whatever the hell she asks.
Sam: I don't understand the blind faith you have in her!
Dean: It's cuz I think she goddamn knows what she's doing.
Rory: Thanks Dean *Thinks and then looks at Sam* Here, place a blue candle at the north, east, and west sides of the circle. Put the magenta at the south. Then put a stone of amazonite on top of each candle. *Hands him the supplies that fills up her arms*
Sam: What're you going to do? *Starts putting down the candles after Dean draws the circles*
Rory: I'm gonna make the mixture and clean up Tay. *She whipes Tay's face of all the blood with holy water and then goes back to her bags. Rory pulls out Adders tongue, Aloe, Ash, Carnation, Comfrey, Honesty, Linden, and Maple out of one of the bags*
Sam: *Furrows his brow*
Rory: Don't worry Sam, this is beyond your comprehendability.
Bex wrote:
Alec: *Manages to free the children from the elevator and watches them run off. He starts heading along the hallways, looking for Bex. He frowns when he sees her hurrying towards him, panic on her face* What is it?
Bex: Some sicko has taken Tay!
Alec: What?
Bex: I went back to her room to check on her, and she's not there. They took that tube out of her, there was blood....*Puts a hand to her forehead* God, what do we do?
Alec: *Hesitates for a minute, then pulls her into a hug* It's gonna be ok. We'll find her. Promise.
Bex: *Buries her face in his chest* I can't lose her. Not again.
Alec: You won't. We'll get her back.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *cocks her head as she walks up to a dimly lit house at the end of a street. A somewhat secluded place* Nice hideout for a killer, me thinks.... *walks into the house and frowns when she hears the sharpening of a knife. She follows the sound and her eyes go wide when she sees Carter sitting in a chair, a sharpening stone in one hand, the knife in his other, moving the blade rhythmically over the stone. She blinks* Carter? *frowns* No, it can't be- *feels a tug and then finds herself going in the direction of the tug. She ends up in a parking lot. She squints and recognizes the motorcycle* Alec... *she walks toward it and then sees Alec and Bex, preparing to head off someone. She smiles* Bex!
Bex wrote:
Bex: *Frowns and stops*
Alec: What is it?
Bex: I don't know....I felt like someone was talking to me. You know, like when you think someone calls your name in a crowded room?
Alec: Uh...right...
Bex: *Closes her eyes, concentrating* Alec!
Alec: Yeah?
Bex: *Smiles, her eyes still closed* Tay's here.
Alec: She is?
Bex: Yeah...*Tries concentrating harder* Uh....Tay? Do you know where your body is?
Super V wrote:
Rory: *Crushes 4 flowers and two leaves of Adders tongue with her fingers* Healing. *Grinds together 5 leaves of aloe with her fingers and lets it fall into the goblet* Protection. *Makes 10 leaves of Ash crumble in her hands* Health. *Picks off the carnation flower leaves and throw 6 leaves into the goblet* Strength. *Picks off the leaves of the Comfrey flowers and tosses them in* Safety during travel. *Throws the two flowers of Honesty in* Repelling monsters. *Rips apart five of the flowers of Linden* Immortality. *Rips apart ten maple leaves and throws this last ingredient into the pot* And finally, longevity. *Looks up at the boys* Sam, can you carry Tay over here and put her on the table? *Lays out an alter cloth* And Dean? Light the incense next to her head.
Sam: *Picks up Tay and lays her down on the table* There we go. Nice and gentle.
Rory: Dude, you're treating her like a porcelain doll.
Sam: It's Tay!
Rory: She's dead. *Says bluntly, placing the goblet in the center of the circle. Then she places a bell on the other side of Tay's head from where the incense is* There, now we wait.
Dean: For what?
Rory: For everyone to come so we can do this.
Sam: Will this work? *Sounds skeptical*
Rory: I believe so.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *starts getting a headache as she focuses on appearing to both Bex and Alec. She'd never done two at once, and this was tough for her.* Guys? Can you see me?
Bex wrote:
Alec: Wow....Uh, yeah, we can see you.
Bex: *Smiles* Thank god. I thought we'd lost you...for good.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *feels a pang in her heart as she looks at Bex* Well.... *notices the expression change on Bex's face* You kinda have. I uh... I stayed out too long and the reaper came for me. But I wouldn't go with them cause there were things I knew about that I couldn't just leave. Like the kids in the elevator that I told Alec about... and then Carter. So... now I'm a ghost. *makes a face* Have they found my body at the hospital yet? I bet a nurse walked in and found it, huh? *shakes her head* Poor nurse. It didn't look so good.
Super V wrote:
Rory: You know what? *Paces back and forth* We've been waiting for thirty minutes, if we wait any longer the body won't be fresh.
Sam: I thought this ritual had to be loved ones.
Rory: You love her, right? *Raises eyebrows*
Sam: Well, yeah-
Rory: Then let's sit down and do this. I'll light the candles and y'all can say the prayer as I do so. *Looks at the three* Sam and I will sit on the smaller circle, you and Hannah sit on the larger. *Says pointedly to Dean as she opens the match box*

Everyone sits as instructed while Rory begins walking around, lighting the candles. Then she herself sits down and throws the match into the goblet, the fire shining glowing light on their faces. All of them keep on chanting:

Vita excedo, letum reverto. Letum excedo, vita reverto. Aliquot vitas semper gero aliquot. Unus puella iacio prius hodie. Nos spera adeo animus reverto formo. Mereo omnis acquiro quod animus servo unus comitis. Nos aspicio iam, omnis nos animadverto unus solitus mico. Corpus sublatum ut caelum atque repleo vita ille mereo. Propono vita ut letum dum ille animus eo rursus ut orbis. Nos spes itineris cautus, atque nos votum ille ut ventito rursus ut nos.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: North Miami, Florida   North Miami, Florida Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 3:56 am

Bex wrote:
Alec: Well, thos kids in the elevator are fine. I got them out.
Bex: And as for your body...that's part of the problem. We don't know where it is. Some freak stole it. But we're gonna get it back. Promise.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *looks at them, wide eyed and shocked* What!? Someone stole my body? Oh my god! Are you serious?! Of course you're serious. You guys wouldn't joke like that. Okay, um.. *starts pacing, not knowing that she's starting to flicker* Well, when I found Carter... he said something about someone coming to kill me. He was mumbling... he'd gone without food for a few days *another flicker* and I gathered that he was trying to tell me that someone was trying to be him... and that they were coming to kill me... so I think... *another flicker* I think he's innocent. But I think that... *flicker* I think that whoever is pretending to be Carter took my body. Who knows what they're trying to do with it... *stops pacing and gets a sick look on her face* That's something I don't need to think about... *flicker, she looks at Bex and Alec and raises an eyebrow at the expressions on their faces* What?
Bex wrote:
Bex: Sweetie....your doing that flickering thing that ghosties do. And just....calm down. I know it's scary to have some whack job holding your body hostage or whatever, but we'll figure out who's got it and take it back. Ok?
Alec: Uh, not to be morbid, but...if we're gonna find it, we better hurry up. Before it...you know.....
Super V wrote:
Everyone in the cathedral gets louder and louder. It was as if they could hear the power of their hearts beating into the chant. Louder and louder it became until the sound of their voices echoed off these stone walls:

Vita excedo, letum reverto. Letum excedo, vita reverto. Aliquot vitas semper gero aliquot. Unus puella iacio prius hodie. Nos spera adeo animus reverto formo. Mereo omnis acquiro quod animus servo unus comitis. Nos aspicio iam, omnis nos animadverto unus solitus mico. Corpus sublatum ut caelum atque repleo vita ille mereo. Propono vita ut letum dum ille animus eo rursus ut orbis. Nos spes itineris cautus, atque nos votum ille ut ventito rursus ut nos.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *puts her hand over her heart, well where her heart would be if she still had a body* Ow... *makes a pained face* Oh my god... *pushes through the pain* Owwwwiee.... owwww..... *closes her eyes and feels a tug* Bex... something's.... ow.... something's wrong. I'm a ghost... I shouldn't... *her eyes snap open* Oh my god. I think I know why he stole my body... Bex, he's trying to destroy me. Salt and burn it. Damn bastard is... *stops and falls to her knees, clutching her torso in pain*
Super V wrote:
They chant louder and louder. Their eyes glow from the light. All other lights seem to disappear as they gaze into the lighted mixture, taking in the smell and atmosphere. Still louder they get, the chant stronger and stronger until they begin floating high in the air, spinning slowly around in a connected circle. Though, none of them notice, their eyes are closed now. All of them are visualizing Tay getting up from the table and being all right. So the four of them keep chanting:

Tay wrote:
Tay: *a peaceful feeling comes over her and she hears a heartbeat in the distance. Her pain is gone and she sees flashes in her mind, images of a church.* Church?? *she sees the name of the church in her mind and mumbles it. Then feels an urge to go toward it. As if someone was calling her. Another flicker and then she fades, but is not prepared for the sight before her. Dean, Sam, Rory, and some other chick. And in the moment that she saw them, she felt an overwhelming sense of love. She swallows and looks at her body, cleaned, and something else she noticed. Color. It looked healthy, not broken. She walks up to it and runs her hands over her arm, checking where the chest tube was. Miraculously there was no wound. It was cleanly healed, and looked like nothing had ever happened to her. She noticed how clean her face was. The blood from her nose was gone. She looked good. Better than she had in a while. Tay stepped up to it and swallowed, remembering how painful it was to reconnect with her body every time she had to before. She prepared herself and reached into her chest, feeling herself dissolve into the body, but surprisingly there was no pain. She opens her eyes and blinks, taking a deep breath of fresh air, feeling all the health in her body. But the thing that got her the most, her own heartbeat. She stares up at the ceiling, feeling tears fill her eyes. She had been given a second chance. One she didn't intend on wasting. She looked toward her friends. The ones that cared so much to bring her here, to fight for her life.* Dean.... *she sits up slowly and pulls the hospital gown tighter around her to keep her modesty* Sam... *she smiles at them* Rory....
Bex wrote:
Bex: *Frowning* No! Where'd she go?
Alec: Bex....
Bex: *Turns on him* She is not dead! Ok? She can't be!
Alec: *Swallows* She said something about a church.
Bex: *Grabs a helmet from him and gets on the bike* We're checking all the churches in the area. Now!
Super V wrote:
The four of them lower to the ground, panting from the exhaustion.

Rory: Tay! *Jumps up and gives her a big hug* God I'm so happy you're alive. You saved me, and it was my turn to return the favor.
Dean: Hey. *Smiles slightly*
Sam: Man, it's so good to see you back! *Hugs her*
Hannah: *Twiddles her hair in around her pointer finger* Hey. No idea who you are, but these people love you, so I suppose you're pretty damn awesome.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *smiles at Hannah and hugs Sam back, closing her eyes. Feeling how good it felt to have someone touch her, to hold her. Since all she could do for the past however many hours was walk through walls* You have no idea how good it is to be back. *pulls back from Sam and smiles at him* Thanks, guys. *holds onto his shoulders so that he can help her down* Um, little help? *smiles again*
Super V wrote:
Sam: *Picks Tay up and puts her on the ground*
Rory: So... I don't know what to say...
Dean: Yeah, cuz it's real easy finding something to say after you reincarnate someone *sarcasm*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *smiles and rolls her eyes at Dean* Cute... *goes to Rory and smiles at her, looking into her eyes* I can't thank you enough. *looks down* I uh... I told the reaper to stick it... and he left. So I figured I'd just end up getting destroyed by a hunter some time down the road, since I had unfinished busines... *keeps looking at the floor*
Bex wrote:
Bex: *Holding onto Alec's waist as they drive towards another church* This better be it!
Alec: There's that many churches in this town....And we've only checked three.
Bex: Yeah, but I sense something about this one....*Looks at it as he stops the bike* It's different...
Alec: Yeah, that's helpful. *Sighs and takes her hand without thinking* C'mon. *Starts heading for the doors*
Super V wrote:
Rory: *Tilts head* Tay, I know I haven't known you for a long time... only a couple of days. But still, I feel like I've known you forever. What is it you need?
Dean: *Cough* Chickflickmoment *cough*
Rory: *Throws Dean a glare of daggers* Shut up, Dean.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *rubs her own arms* Well, it is kinda chilly and I'm practically naked... *rolls her eyes at the look on Dean's face* Man, there are certain words you just can't say around him. Like boobs, or vagina. Or naked. *looks back at Rory* But my boobs are naked and I'm cold. Hospital gowns aren't really meant for warmth. I could use a set of clothes.
Bex wrote:
Bex: *Stands back as Alec opens the church doors and peers inside*
Alec: Huh...
Bex: What is it?
Alec: *Takes her hand again and walks inside* See for yourself.
Super V wrote:
Rory: *Goes over to one of the bags and pulls out some clothes* Probably not your style, but hey, it's something.
Dean: *Grins an evil grin*
Rory: Dean... *Laughs* No, you don't get to watch her get dressed. *Mutters* Perv. *Hands Tay the clothes* They're some of my faves.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product_zoom_display.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442159239&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302028508&bmUID=1186530745065
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product_zoom_display.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442159541&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302028511&bmUID=1186530992038
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product_zoom_display.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442160985&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302030644&bmUID=1186531141814
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product_zoom_display.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442160101&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302028505&bmUID=1186531487373\
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product_zoom_display.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442163201&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302028397&bmUID=1186531624903
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: North Miami, Florida   North Miami, Florida Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:02 am

Tay wrote:
Tay: *looks at them, loving the bra and boyshorts* Wow... this is cool. *forces a smile at the shoes* You're right, girlie. Not my style, but hell, for you I'll do anything... *unties her hospital gown, smiling at Dean as it falls to the floor*
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Raises an eyebrow as if to say 'can I help?'*
Rory: *Looks at Sam*
Sam: *Gulps and steps closer to Rory, putting his arm around her*
Rory: What's this for?
Sam: You looked cold.
Rory: *looks up at him* You know we can't stay like this...
Sam: Just for one night?
Rory: Just for one night.
Sam: *Leans down and kisses her*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *pulls the boyshorts and pants on, then sits on a bench to put her shoes on, leaving her bra and top til last, trying to tease Dean cause she knows it'll get to him.*
Super V wrote:
Sam: *Breaks away from Rory*
Rory: Already? *Pouty face*
Hannah: *Sits on a bench* I think I'll just sit here, n man, I'll just go t' bed when y'all are doin' some sex thang. *lays down on the bench*
Bex wrote:
Bex: *Sits on one of the seats, putting her head in herhands* Nothing. Dammit, where is she?
Alec: *Kneels in front of her* We'll find her, ok? We always do....
Bex: What if this is the time we don't? She could be dead, Alec. And then I'll never see her again.
Alec: *Pulls her into a hug* She's not dead. You'd know if she was, alright? Now...let's keep moving.
Bex: *Pulls away from him, wiping her eyes* Thanks. *Kisses his cheek and stands up, walking out of the church and back to his bike*
Alec: *Lets out a breath, talking to himself* You are so whipped. *He shakes his head and laughs a little, follwoing her outside*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *her eyes go wide when she remembers Bex and Alec* Oh my god... *quickly pulls on her bra and top, then goes over to Sam and Rory* Anybody got a phone? *realizes they're still having a moment* Whoops. Sorry. *turns around and walks over to Dean* Hey, um... *bites her lip* Can I ask a favor?
Super V wrote:
Rory: *Breaks away* What d'you need Tay? *Looks at her* Oh... she's doing the Dean thing. *Looks up into Sam's eyes* Thanks for saving my life.
Dean: Yeah, sure, anything.
Bex wrote:
Bex: *Climbs onto the bike behind Alec, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head on his back* Where to next?
Alec: Uh...*Clears his throat* There's another church a few blocks away. We'll head there. *Starts up the bike and begins driving*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *raises her eyebrow at him* Anything? You say that to every girl that shows you her boobs?
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Blinks* nah, I just happen to be a really nice guy.
Rory: *Snorts and retorts* Yeah, a really nice and pathetic guy, who just happens to be a complete bastard! *Takes out her cell* Here, Tay.
Bex wrote:
Bex: *Tries to stay calm as they head towards the next church. Alec was right, Tay wouldn't be dead, or she'd feel it somehow. But if she wasn't dead, then where the hell was she?*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *kisses Rory's cheek* Thanks, babe. *starts dialing Bex's number*
Bex wrote:
Bex: *Feels her phone go off* Pull over. *Waits until Alec stop at the side of the road then pulls off her helmet and answers* Yeah?
Super V wrote:
Rory: Any time, chicky.
Dean: *Grinds his teeth together*
Rory: Baby make a poopy? *eyebrow raise*
Sam: *scoffs*
Rory: *Puts on a straight face and touches Dean's arm* Dude, what's wrong?
Dean: *Flashes a look at Tay*
Rory: Tay hasn't done anything...
Sam: I get it... they've been rude to Dean.
Rory: *Looks at Dean* Dude, don't make me bitchslap you, who cares what anyone thinks?
Tay wrote:
Tay: Hey girl... *smiles* Guess what? I'm uh... I'm kinda alive.
Bex wrote:
Bex: What? *Sags against Alec in relief, feeling him put his arms around her* Thank god. I was freaking out for a minute there.
Super V wrote:
Dean: I don't care what that chick says about me. *Snaps*
Rory: Then what is-
Dean: But she has no freakin' right to have anything against Sam.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *laughs* Yeah, I know. *glances at Rory and Sam* Some um, awesome people brought me back. So we don't have to worry bout that thing we thought took my body.
Bex wrote:
Bex: Oh, ok. So, um....are you staying with them now, or....*Shifts a little, getting more comfortable against Alec*
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Storms out of the cathedral, out to the car. He opens the door and climbs inside. Leaning his head back, he blasts Ozzy Osbourne*

The light in the window is a crack in the sky
A stairway to darkness in the blink of an eye
A levee of tears to learn she'll never be coming back
The man in the dark will bring another attack
Your momma told you that you're not supposed to talk to strangers
Look in the mirror tell me do you think your life's in danger here ya
No more tears
Another day passes as the night closes in
The red light goes on to say it's time to begin
I see the man around the corner waiting does to see me ?
I close my eyes and wait to hear the sound of someone screaming here
No more tears
So now that it's over can't we just say good-bye?
I'd like to move an and make the most of the night
Maybe a kiss before I leave you this way
Your lips are so cold Idon't know what else to say
I never wanted it to end this way my love my darling
Believe me when I say to you in love I think I'm falling here
No more tears
Tay wrote:
Tay: *swallows as she turns around seeing that Dean is gone. She blinks and looks at Sam and Rory, wondering what she did to make him leave.* Um, well. Yeah I was kinda gonna hang out with them for a bit. But I might not be welcome here anymore. *swallows*
Bex wrote:
Bex: Yeah, sure....*Frowns a little* Just call us if you need us, ok?
Super V wrote:
Sam: *Mouths to Tay* It's not you.
Rory: *Sits on Hannah*
Hannah: *Grunts* Dude, today's been a long day. Lemme sleeeeeeeep.
Rory: *Rolls eyes* Man, you take away all the fun. I needed someone to be the test subject on having heart to hearts with Dean.
Hannah: Dude, I don't even know the guy.
Rory: That's the point. *Grins, but gets up and walks out into the parking lot*
Tay wrote:
Tay: Yeah, okay. See you guys later, okay? *hangs up and walks over to Sam* Maybe I should go...
Bex wrote:
Bex: *Hangs up and sighs* She's alive. And staying with the people who helped her.
Alec: Well, that's good right. She's safe.
Bex: Yeah. C'mon, I wanna go home. I'm tired and cold.
Alec: Alright...*Starts the bike up again and takes off*
Super V wrote:
Sam: No, don't. Dean's just PMSing.
Hannah: *Snorts*
Sam: I thought you were sleeping.
Hannah: The quieter you are, the more you find out.
Sam: And what's that?
Hannah: You have a little unrelinquished crush on Rory which you can't act out because she won't let you, so you're trying to learn not to like her... which i bet will take about a week or two. Tay is insecure that she doesn't belong here. Rory just wants to make everyone happy. And Dean's mad because Bex is treating us like crap.... well, not Tay, she loves Tay. What does she have against Dean anyway?
Tay wrote:
Tay: *her mouth drops open at Hannah's comments. Then she turns back to Sam* See? This is why I don't belong here. I'm the odd girl out. I'm causing problems by being here. Dean was fine until I called Bex. *sighs and feels her eyes water* After what you guys did for me. I should be able to thank you, not cause problems.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: North Miami, Florida   North Miami, Florida Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:09 am

Super V wrote:
Hannah: Tay, I said you think you are, not you are. You fit in perfectly here.... which I'm trying to figure out if that's a good thing or not, since we're all pretty damn weird people. But still, you fit here perfectly, and though I don't know you, I can tell you have a firm head on your shoulders. *Laughs* Man, I'm starting to sound just like my mother.
Sam: *Swallows a lump in his throat*

Rory: *Climbs in the passenger door* Hey Dean! *Yells over the music then starts singing along with Ozzy*

Screams break the silence
Waking from the dead of night
Vengence is boiling
Hes returned to kill the light
Then when hes found who hes looking for
Listen in awe and youll hear him

Bark at the moon

Years spent in torment
Buried in a nameless grave
Now he has risen
Miracles would have to save
Those that this beast is looking for

Bark at the moon

They cursed and buried him
Along with shame
And thought his timeless soul had gone
In empty burning hell--unholy one
But now hes returned to prove them wrong (oh no)

Howling in shadows
Living in a lunar spell
He finds his heaven
Spewing from the mouth of hell

And when he finds who hes looking for
Bark at the moon.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *takes a deep breath and nods to Hannah* Thanks. *looks at Sam* Sorry for ruining your little night with Rory.
Super V wrote:
Sam: You didn't ruin anything... *Sits down next to Hannah* So, what else did you find out about us when you were pretending to be asleep?
Hannah: I think you're the only one who wants to know about your bodily functions *Winks, as if to say 'dude, look at your pants'*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *giggles and looks down at Sam's "function"* Hmmm... *hugs Hannah from behind* You're an awesome girl. I'm gonna go see if I can get Rory back in here for little Sam. *heads outside and swallows when she sees the two of them in Dean's car. She smiles and waves at them*
Super V wrote:
Rory: *Gets out of the car* Hey, Dean's being Mr. Impossible.

Hannah: I like that chick. She's pretty damn cool.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *puts her hands in her pockets* Yeah, my fault. Sorry.
Super V wrote:
Rory: *Laughs* You're serious? You think this' your fault? *Examines Tay's face* Dude, this' Dean's fault. He's a man. Men are notorious for being stupid.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *lets out a little laugh and scratches the back of her head* Right... *shrugs* Want me to give it a try?
Super V wrote:
Rory: Sure, cuz my approach sure as hell ain't working. *Smiles* And if you can't get anything out of him, at least make sure you're not a virgin by the end of the night if you still are. *Winks* Anyways, I'll head back inside. I think we should head to my house soon. Y'know, to celebrate? *Walks inside the cathedral* Hey!
Hannah: Hey.
Rory: Miss me?
Hannah: Always.
Rory: That just says how much of a life you have. *Sticks out tongue*
Hannah: Shut up. *Laughs* Anyways, there's a great spot over there *nods to a door* It's clean and cozy.
Rory: Like a closet?
Hannah: Girl, it's better than any closet.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *knocks on Dean's window and leans over, putting her hands together between her knees, unaware of her cleavage showing* Hey... *smiles at him*
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Looks at that line separating those two finely formed breasts, then up at Tay's face* Uh, hey. Sit down. *Opens the door for her*

Sam: So, Tay's outside?
Rory: Yup.
Sam: Same with Dean?
Rory: Yup.
Sam: What're they doing?
Rory: Probably having sex.
Sam: What d'you wanna do?
Rory: Have sex.
Sam: It's kinda-
Rory: Not that easy to just have sex.
Sam: Yeah.
Rory: But what if it started out like this... *Leans over and kisses Sam, her tongue exploring his mouth*
Sam: That'd be good...
Rory: *Starts kissing him again, tongue running up the inside of his cheek*
Hannah: *Covers her eyes* Woah, gonna turn into one helluvan X-rated scene.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *smiles sweetly at him as she gets in* Thanks. *puts her hands over her ears* Um, the music's kinda loud.
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Nods* Yup! *Leans back in his chair*

Rory: *Lets her lips kiss his neck as she sits on his lap, straddling his legs on the bench*
Sam: I can't believe we're doing this in a church.
Rory: Shut up. *Kisses his mouth again*
Sam: *Kisses her back, turning onto his back and supporting her butt with his hand*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *presses her lips together as she watches him. She rubs her arms and looks down, trying to think of what to say next*
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Turns off the music* Glad you're back. *Looks at her* It was all Rory's idea. *Blinks* Ah... *Closes eyes- he's never really been nervous like this before... unable to think of what to say*

Rory: *Unbuttons Sam's pants*
Sam: *Unbuttons Rory's shirt and peels it off of her*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *smiles at him* You wanna go somewhere? Couple o' beers? Tub of popcorn. And a really really cheesy horror movie?
Super V wrote:
Dean: Y'know what I really wanna do? *Raises eyebrow*

Rory: *Rolls off the bench, hardwood hitting her back*
Hannah: I'll uh, go off to the car. *Covers her eyes and walks off to her own car, climbing in and falling asleep*
Sam: What'd she say?
Rory: Car... *Kisses Sam's neck, lips grazing along his beautifully sculpted body*
Tay wrote:
Tay: Um... *swallows* So, movie popcorn, bad idea. *nods* Noted. *tucks her hair behind her ear and stares forward*
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Leans closer to her* Well, there's always something else we can do.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *fumbles for the door handle* Is it... getting hot in here? *looks at his lips* Dean, what are you doing?
Super V wrote:
Dean: *backs off* Nothing. *Shrugs* Ah... let's just go inside. *Gets out of the car*

Sam: *Tugs down Rory's tutu skirt, throwing it over his head as he squeezes her right butt cheek, wrapping his right leg around hers*
Rory: *Groans as she kisses his mouth again*
Sam: *Arms wrap around her, head looking above him while feelings Rory's lips on his skin*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *beats the palm of her hand against her forehead* Stupid, stupid, stupid. *takes a deep breath and jumps out of the car* Dean, wait... *swallows and plays with her fingers*
Super V wrote:
Dean: I shoulda known, y'know. *Leans against the car* Just shoulda known, but stupid Dean just can't keep his mouth shut. *Blinks* You wanna know what I was gonna do? I was gonna fuck you till your head spun is what I was gonna do. But I just realized that I can't do that. *Walks into the cathedral*

Sam: *Runs hands on Rory's torso*
Rory: *Runs hands through Sam's hair as she tickles the roof of his mouth with her tongue*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *runs a hand over her face and sighs, she sits on the church steps and puts her face in her hands, not moving when the rain started to pour down and drench her*
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: North Miami, Florida   North Miami, Florida Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:32 am

Super V wrote:
Dean: *Closes the door behind him* Tay, you don't wanna go in there. *Sits down next to her* Who wants to see geekboy wonder and uh... Well, I haven't named 'er yet. *Looks down at his hands* Hey, look at me.

Rory: God yes *Is panting*
Sam: *Takes Rory's hand and puts his lips over her finger, he pulls them off slowly one by one, sucking on each finger a little, licking it like a kid licking frosting*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *shakes her head, not wanting him to see that she's crying*
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Smiles at himself, then he turns to Tay and kisses her near the clavicle, working his way up her neck, then to her lips*

Sam: *Puts Rory's hand on the top of her head, then kisses from her elbow down to her chest*
Rory: *Flips them over so she's on top once more, then moves down him, making a zig zag with her tongue until she's at his mid thigh*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *pulls back and looks into his eyes* Why the change of mind?
Super V wrote:
Dean: What your friend thinks of us has nothing to do with what you do, so I've decided not to care. Well, not until you shove me off you. *smirks*

Rory: *sucks on the skin in between his legs and then moves back up to his lips*
Sam: *before her mouth closes on his, he catches her upper lip and sucks on it*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *puts her hand on his cheek* Dean, I'm sorry for the way she treats you. You guys didn't do anything to deserve it. And you saved my life. *kisses him sweetly* And for that I owe you a lot. You're a loyal friend, and I don't know what I did to deserve your friendship.
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Furrows brow. All he wanted was some sex*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *looks into his eyes and notices the look. She looks down. He didn't care. He just wanted one thing. Maybe she was wrong about having him as a friend. She looks back up at him and forces a smile* But no time for talk like that.. *kisses his lips, hard*
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Pushes her off him* I can't do this. *Stands up* Man, usually I'd be screwing you so fast you wouldn't know which way is which... but you just told me all this, and man... I can't. Dude, I know right from wrong and this just feels damn wrong. *Facepalm*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *swallows and looks down* Okay... *stands up and starts walking down the steps*
Super V wrote:
Dean: Fuck this. *Runs down the steps, grabbing Tay by the collar bone and kissing her on the lips* How was that? *Eyebrow raise*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *sighs and looks down* Dean... you're scaring me. One minute you're like disgusted by me. The next you're trying to eat me. *wipes at her eyes*
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Furrows brow* Disgusted? You thought I was disgusted with you? *Turns away from her*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *feels a pang in her heart* Oh, Dean... *moves toward him, putting a comforting hand in his* Hey... um. I'm sorry. We're friends right?
Super V wrote:
Dean: Yeah. *He's confused beyond all belief. Never in his life has he acted this way. It's as if he was broken, feeding off some toxic battery source that was making him do all the things he wouldn't or say the things he couldn't or wouldn't say*
Tay wrote:
Tay: Well... to me a friend does things for another. And... I think you know what we both need right now. I've spent who knows how long being see through... *laughs and shakes her head* Sorry bad description. I mean, that I've been you know... not solid. And right now... I could use a little touching. *squeezes his hand* And I think I know what you need too... *looks down at his belt*
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Whispers in her ear* Kinky.

Sam & Rory lay quietly on the floor. Both of them passed out about ten minutes ago. It was about midnight. Rory's head rested on Sam's strong chest. Both of them looked so peaceful and happy as they laid there in peace.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *laughs and pulls him down the steps to his car, opening the driver's door for him* C'mon. If you can hold it in your pants for a few minutes. We'll go get a room.
Super V wrote:
Dean: Hey, if Sam and Rory can do it in a church, I can do it anywhere.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *smirks* Anywhere, huh? *kisses him through his window then hurries around to the other side of the car, getting in* Alright... there's an awesome hotel like a block from here. You'll love it. And, I think I can get us in for free. *smiles*
Super V wrote:
Dean: I like that number. *Drives off* Where?
Tay wrote:
Tay: Um... *watches the buildings go by, waiting for the one they need* How's your penis? Hard? *laughs to herself*
Super V wrote:
Dean: How hard d'you need it?

Rory: *Begins to toss and turn in her sleep. A groan escapes from her*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *laughs and points at the hotel* Oh, honey... this ain't about me. This about servicing you. Whatever you want, you're getting. If you want me in black leather... you're getting it. If you want me in a naughty french maid costume, you're getting it. If you want me naked, handcuffed to the bed, and smothered in whipped cream and chocolate syrup. You're getting it.
Super V wrote:
Dean: Man, howabout all three? *Licks lips and parks*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *smiles at him* Okay... *gets out and waits for him to get out, then she takes his hand and walks into the hotel lobby, going straight up to the nervous looking desk clerk* Excuse me... *says in her snotty tone* We're checking in.
Clerk: *pushes his glasses up on his nose* Right... *types on his computer*
Tay: *rolls her eyes* Are you kidding me? You don't recognize us?
Clerk: *looks up at them* Should I?
Tay: *shoots him a look* I would like to speak to a manager... *waits for the clerk to leave then she hops over the counter and smiles at Dean* Checking in sir? *giggles as she hacks into the computer*
Super V wrote:
Dean: Sweet. *Grins*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *finishes typing on the computer and then jumps back over when she hears someone coming. She puts on her conceited face when the manager and the clerk come back out*
Manager: Is there a problem, miss?
Tay: Yeah. This bonehead won't let us check in.
Manager: *pushes the clerk out of the way and stands in front of the computer* Name please?
Tay: I can't believe none of you recognize us. We're the Adamsons... *puts her hands on her hips* The newlyweds. Daddy didn't put his credit card down on this hotel for us to be treated like this.
Manager: *checks the name in the computer* Oh yes, Mrs. Adamson. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Carlos will show you to your room.
Tay: *grabs the key out of the managers hand* I think we can find it ourselves... thank you... *says with disdain and takes Dean's hand, winking at him as she keeps up her act* C'mon, honey. Let's hurry to our room before we have to deal with anymore incompetence... *giggles as they get into the elevator, she pushes the button for the top floor* So... you ever had sex in an elevator before? *Smirks*
Super V wrote:
Dean: I've had sex everywhere and anywhere. *Steps closer to her* Hey, we could start here and work our way over. *Sly grin*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *pushes the stop button on the elevator and smiles at him, then undoes his jeans and looks up into his eyes* Do you really want me? Or just sex?
Super V wrote:
Dean: Oh, I want you all right. *Quick and sexy eyebrow raise*

Rory: *Screams out in pain as she sits up, panting. Her screams echo off the stone walls of the church* I need to get out of here.
Sam: *Opens his eyes a crack* Rory? *Sits up* What's wrong?
Rory: *Pulls on her pants* Everything. *Buttons up her shirt* Everything's wrong. *Looks at Sam* We shouldn't have done this. I had to have been out of town by today.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *kisses him, pushing him against the elevator wall as she pulls down his jeans and boxers*
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Combs his fingers through her hair, then pulls Rory's shirt off over Tay's head*

Rory: I-I-I *Stutters* There's something about me that you don't know. *Feels the glue coming apart on her tongue* I- I- I- sgossa sgo! *Runs out of the Cathedral and climbs into Hannah's car* Sannah!
Hannah: *Snorts and wipes drool off her chin with the back of her hand* What's wrong, boo?
Rory: Si... stistes.
Hannah: Oh. *Looks back at the cathedral* What about Sam?
Rory: Se can't snow
Hannah: He's not gonna care what you look like.
Rory: Si- fsine....
Hannah: *Climbs out of the car* Sam!
Sam: *grabs Rory's bags and stuffs the supplies in the bags, running out the door* I'm coming with.
Hannah: That's exactly what I was gonna say.
Sam: *climbs in the back seat*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *tilts her head back as she breathes, then moves back to his lips, letting her tongue play on the inside of his mouth, dancing against his. Their tongues fight with each other before she surrenders and their tongue dance moves into her mouth. Her hands move down the sides of his torso as she takes his dick in her hand and starts massaging him*
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: North Miami, Florida   North Miami, Florida Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:39 am

Super V wrote:
Dean: *Stands there, gripping the railings of the elevator feeling her hands rubbing him, hearing the doors open with a 'ping!'*

Rory: *Feels her skin peeling right under her nose. She looks helplessly at Hannah*
Hannah: It does that because of the power in you, right?
Rory: *Nods, pain filling her upper lip*
Sam: What happens? *Furrows his brow, worried. He scootchces closer to Rory, hoping to see her face*
Rory: *Hides her face in her hands*
Hannah: When she was a child she had many birth defects. Because ther powers she has, they interfere with the medical things, causing the stuff not to work for so many years. It's been five years since she's had them fixed up again... five years, and it's coming back.
Sam: *Touches Rory's arm to comfort her*
Rory: *Pulls away* Don't look at me...
Tay wrote:
Tay: *smiles at Dean and holds the room key up, waving it back and forth* Ready, my love... *giggles at her joke. The fact that she had gotten them in under the pretense of newlyweds. If the clerk had only known this was just a casual sex trip*
Super V wrote:
Dean: *kisses her as they make their way across the hall. Crashing into the room, Dean lands on his back*

Rory: *Looks out the window as she waits for them to get there*
Sam: Rory, I need to know. What's wrong?
Tay wrote:
Tay: *growls sexily and practically rips Dean's shirt off him, then runs her nails lightly down his chest, all the while growling*
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Wraps his leg around her legs, letting her have her way with him*

Rory: *Closes her eyes and starts crying lightly* Don't look at me.
Hannah: It's okay.
Rory: I- I-
Hannah: Are beautiful just the way you are. Now get your ass in there.
Rory: *Looks up, a chunk missing from her lip, and her tongue completely split like a snake's now*
Sam: Hospital? Again. How long have we been in hospitals for the past few days?
Hannah: 24/7... *Grabs Rory by the shoulders and turns her to look at Sam*
Sam: *Eyebrows raise* Rory, I-
Rory: Suglee.
Sam: You could never be ugly. *Hugs her* Listen, we're going to go in there and get you all fixed up, ok? The sooner you go in, the sooner you come out.
Rory: Sthcay 'ere.
Sam: We will. Now go, that looks like it hurts. *Kisses her on the cheek*
Rory: *Steps out of the car, hiding her face*
Sam: We should go with her.
Hannah: Yeah. I can't though, I'm scared of needles and hospitals and... *shivers*
Sam: I'll go in, you can stay here. *Climbs out of the car* Rory! *Jogs up to her* I thought you'd need someone next to you to keep you company.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *smirks at him, placing a kiss on his lips and then pawing her way down to his dick again, where she grazes his skin with her tongue, getting it wet before she cups it in her hand and breathes hot hair on it, like she would do to a cold window in the winter time as a little kid to get it to fog up. She knew what the heat from her breath would do to his wet sensitive skin.*
Super V wrote:
Dean:*in a strained voice* Man, you sure know how to smoke a guy, don't yah?

Sam: *Walks up to the front desk* Hey, we're here for an appointment with Dr. Morrey.
Clerk: He'll be with you in just a-
Dr. Morrey: Hey! My favorite patient. *Hugs Rory*
Clerk: second...
Dr. Morrey: Let's just go in the back here and fix you up. *smiles kindly*

~Later~

Rory: *Emerges from the hospital and sits next to Sam* I'm all done for the night.
Sam: *Raises his brow* You healed that fast.
Rory: Yeah, it's this special procedure he does for me as a favor to a friend. *Puts her head on Sam's shoulder* I really should call someone... tell them I'm okay.
Sam: Then why don't you?
Rory: Because of what we did tonight. *Looks at the tile on the floor* Because I don't know what I want to do... because I don't know who I love... and because I don't know what to think.
Sam: *Feels slightly insulted* Whatever you decide, I'm always here for you.
Rory: Yeah, I know. But this sex thing? Was that... I mean... I-
Sam: I don't know.
Rory: *Purses lips* What do you know?
Sam: That you're really good at it.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *smiles up at him* I've never actually tried it. Glad it worked.. *goes back up to his lips to kiss him tenderly as she plays with his hair*

The night passed with exciting sex between the two of them. First Tay blindfolded him with the bra she borrowed from Rory, giving him a very pleasurable experience with her mouth, then she climbed over him and started intercourse. After which, they had a few beers while they waited for delivery of Tay's costumes. The ones Dean said he wouldn't mind. The night ended with licking whipped cream and chocolate syrup off of each other, and then a tender kiss to Tay's hand, and then a sweet kiss with their lips before Tay cuddled up to Dean and fell asleep. Saying farewell to what was left of the night.

Tay: *sleeps with her hand on his chest, her ear pressed against his heart and her hair spread across his shoulder*
Super V wrote:
---------

Dean: *Smiles at Tay the next day. His arm was slung over her shoulder, and they comfortably laid on the floor.*

Rory: Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!
Hannah & Sam: *Walk to the table*
Hannah: Wow... damn french toast looks mad good!
Tay wrote:
Tay: Mmmm... *rubs her arms from the chilled air and opens her eyes, smiling* You were watching me sleep, weren't you?
shellz wrote:
Shellz: *at the hotel with Mark, Louise and Annie. Lying on the bed* Wonder how they're doing?

Mark: *eats a subway and looks up* I bet they're good

Louise: *looks at her phone again* That Tay chic hasnt called yet... you think she's okay, I mean I would have called by now but I felt kinda stupid there anyway I mean we were kinda outta place, they were all Rory's mates and we didnt know them. They were all looking at me weird. And that Dean dude doesnt like me. *sisghs and looks at shellz and a dozing annie* And Rory hasnt phoned, I think she thinks I'm silly and I scared her *is upset*

Mark:*finishes eating and washes his hands* Well, why dont you phone her?

Louise: Because i dont wanna sound desperate

Shellz: You're so darn stubborn
Super V wrote:
Dean: Just haven't slept with someone as beautiful as you in a long time. *Kisses the top of her head*

Rory: *Dumps half the bottle of syrup on her french toast*
Sam: Wow.
Hannah: Dude, save some for us!
Rory: *Laughs, handing the syrup to Sam*
Sam: *Pours a little on his toast. About the size of two quarters*
Rory: Syrup prude. *Smiles*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *blushes and turns away from him* C'mon, now. You're maknig me blush. Surely some of those chicks you've picked up from bars had better looks than me.
Super V wrote:
Dean: Not of a helluva long time. *Ruffles her hair* Let's go eat. *Stands up and pulls on a pair of boxers*

Hannah: Man, this episode always makes me cry. *Wipes her eyes*
Rory: I know! It's awesome. What Should Never Be And What Is Not... what a great Paranormal episode.
Sam: I love this show.
Rory: I thought you said you never watched it.
Sam: I've seen it once our twice.
Rory: You know, Dean thinks Samantha is hot. He was talking about her boobs on YED.
Sam: So?
Rory: Dude, Samantha is like your alter ego.
Hannah: *Chokes on a bit of French Toast, laughing*
Rory: *Pats her back* Careful there, sparky.
Sam: What're you implying? *Laughs*
Hannah: Ooooooh, boy, you better run. Incest.
Rory: It's not incest it's wincest *laughs*
Sam: *tosses a small pillow at her*
Rory: You know it's true. *Hears the phone ring and immediately picks it up* Hello?
Jensen: Hey Rory.
Rory: Who is this?
Jensen: It's me.
Rory: Who's 'me'? *It clicks in her head*
Jensen: You don't remember my voice? It's only been a few nights.
Rory: Jensen? *Is shocked*
Jensen: Wanted to see how you were.
Rory: Why are you calling here?
Jensen: Like I said before, I wanted to see how you were.
Rory: Considering you being an asshole, I'm not so great.
Jensen: Not so nice to your ex, are you?
Rory: You cheated on me... with your wife. So yeah, I think I'll be a bit pissy.
Jensen: I'm coming over.
Rory: You're not getting in.
Jensen: I have a key.
Rory: I'm hanging up now.
Jensen: Go ahead.
Rory: *Hangs up, hearing a car door slam*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *looks up at him from the floor where she lays* Well... *looks down at her hands* I haven't slept with someone... ever.
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Eyebrow raise* From that sex act last night, I wouldn't've thought you Virgin Mary.

Rory: *Looks terrified*
Sam: Rory, what's wrong?
Rory: I- It... J- Jensen... H-he-he's outside. I- I... Just...
Hannah: Hide her.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *blushes again and looks up at him* Well, um... *her cheeks go red* I read a lot. *puts her face in her hands, embarassed*
Super V wrote:
Dean: Right. *Walks out the door, pulling on a green henley* You comin?

Hannah: Hide her!
Sam: Why?
Hannah: Don't ask why! Just do as I say!
Rory: He's gonna hurt me... *Shrinks against Sam*
Sam: *Picks up Rory and puts her in the shower. He locks the door behind them* Hannah! You comin'?
Hannah: No. No bitch messes with Rory.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *glances at him and frowns. She shouldn't have told him. She closes her eyes and takes a breath, then pulls on the clothes she borrowed from Rory.* Uh... *walks out after him* Can we, uh... stop at a clothing store for a second? *bites her lip*
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: North Miami, Florida   North Miami, Florida Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:43 am

Super V wrote:
Dean: Yeah, go ahead. *Hands her some cash* I'm starved. You just head over. *Keeps walking to the breakfast room on the ground floor*

Jensen: *Unlocks Rory's front door* Rory? I'm home!
Hannah: *Hides behind the couch, waiting for him*
Jensen: Now where could that little bitch be? *Whispers* I did so much for you! The least you could do is give me a warm bed!
Hannah: *Makes a disgusted face*
Jensen: Oh Lorry! Come on out!
Tay wrote:
Tay: *swallows and looks at the money in her hand* He's trying to pay me off. Get rid of me. *takes a deep breath* You don't need friends, Tay. You're a strong girl. Everytime you've ever gotten into trouble it was because you thought you needed friends. *sighs* But I do need friends. *puts the money in her pocket and walks down the hall toward one of the shops inside the hotel. She glances at the clothes and shakes her head* Not my style. *the sight of a business man catches her eye and she waits for him to come closer before she heads out and bumps right into* Oh my god. Like, I'm so sorry... *pulls her shirt down to show her cleavage.* Like I totally didn't see you there. Like, are you okay?
Business Man: *annoyed* Yeah, I'm fine. *tries to move past her*
Tay: *steps in front of him* Like, could you like, help me? *nods to a clock behind him* I can't read those like kind of clocks. Like what time is it? Like you look smart. *waits for him to turn around so that she can grab the large bills from the wallet she took out of his pocket, then stuffs them in her own pocket*
Business Man: It's 7:32. Now can you move out of my way?
Tay: *laughs* Like, of course... *watches him closely and bumps into him again when he tries to move. She lets out a high pitch air headed laugh* Like, so sorry... *hurries into the store and picks out a really short light pink skirt and a tight, low cut neck baby blue t-shirt, then pays the clerk with one of the 100s she got from the business man, changes into her new sexy clothes, and makes her way to the breakfast room. She grabs a two donuts from the tray of another hotel guest and heads right to Dean*
Guest: *turns around and watches her go, disgusted* Hey! Those were mine.
Tay: *ignores the man as she sits down in front of Dean at the table and slaps the money that he gave her down, then pull at several hundred dollar bills along with the change she got from bill she used to buy her clothes* What do you think? You like? *sets her donuts down and turns around to show him her outfit*
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Crams a whole Boston Creme donut in his mouth, some of the creme spurting onto his lips as he nods* Mmmmmmm...

Jensen: Rory?
Rory: *Shivers in the corner* N-n-n-no!
Sam: Rory, be quiet.
Rory: N-n-n-no...
Sam: *Unlocks the door and gets out of the bathroom, angry* Hey, Jensen! I want to talk to you.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *looks down. So what? One night of incredible sex and now she was nothing to him? She swallows and pushes the money toward him as she sits down* There, I got you some money as thanks for uh... saving my life. *slowly pinches off tiny pieces of her donut and puts them in her mouth, staring at the round pastry in her hand*
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Pulls Tay close to him, sexily licking the icing off his lips* Thanks. You deserve the Best Sex award.

Jensen: *Looks up at Sam* Woah, Giant and the beanstalk.
Sam: Don't mock me.
Jensen: So... how's the weather up there? See any rain, I mean, you'd be the first to know.
Sam: Leave Rory alone.
Jensen: She's mine.
Sam: She's nobody's. Now leave the her the hell alone.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *laughs* Just cause I gave you like 500 dollars? *swallows when people look up from their breakfast over at them* As a wedding present... *she says loudly to get them to go back to what they were doing.*
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Grins* To our honey moon, and us. *Keeping up with the act, he raises a donut, putting it on his ring finger as a ring and holding it up as if to toast*

Jensen: I want Rory.
Sam: Why? What's so special about her to you? *Furrows brow*
Jensen: You see my house? I wouldn't have it without her?
Sam: You're such a gold digger.
jensen: *Takes a swing at Sam*
Sam: *Dodges it, grabbing Jensen's arm and flipping him over*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *giggles and takes a bite out of his donut* That was cute... *puts her head on his shoulder as she eats the rest of her second donut* Hey you want some coffee? Then we can hit the road and go see Rory. Cause I wanna ask you guys something.
Super V wrote:
Dean: Sure. *Looks at that finely shaped butt as she pours them some coffee*

Jensen: *trips Sam*
Sam: *Falls over*
Jensen: *Straddles Sam, punching his left cheek, then right, then left, then right*
Sam: *Throws Jensen off of him, jumping back up and getting into a fighting stance*
Tay wrote:
Tay: Well... *puts a lid on his coffee for him and then kisses his cheek* I have this... job... in uh.. Ft. Lauderdale. And I was thinking... wondering, actually. If you guys would like to come with me. I mean, it's not a job like a hunting... *stops when people look over at her* It's not like our usual jobs... it's uh... *looks at him* It's um... a uh... it's a real job. Like, me standing in one place for a few hours, filling my pockets with green.
Bex wrote:
Bex: *Stretches and looks over at Alec, asleep in his own bed. She sits up grabbing her phone and checking for messages, sighing when she finds none* Guess she's staying with them for now.
Alec: Huh?
Bex: Nothing. Go back to sleep. *Gets up, grabbing her bag and heading for the bathroom*
Alec: *Frowns, looking at the ceiling*
Super V wrote:
Dean: Course *pats her ass* So, you wanted to go see Sammy n' Rory, right? Let's go before Rory runs out of her cooking.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *laughs* I just ate.
Super V wrote:
Dean: So? *Grins. They walk out to the car and get in, driving off towards Rory's house. A few minutes later they arrive* Rory? *Sees a car in the driveway* Dude, same car as that Jensen guy's.

Sam: I won't let you hurt her.
Jensen: I don't want to hurt her, I want to talk to her.
Rory: *Climbs out of the tub. Her muscles were all tense as she went out into the kitchen. Her eyes watered, tears streaming down her face* F- F- Fine... we- we'll talk.
Sam: Rory, I-
Rory: N-No Sam... I-It's fine.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *frowns and looks at Dean* I've got an idea. *gets out of the car and waits for Dean* Whatever I'm about to do or say in there, just disregard it, okay? *heads inside* Hello?
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Nods* Got it.
Sam: Rory-
Rory: *Looks at Sam* Hi.
Jensen: I need your power.
Rory: I- I have no power anymore...
Jensen: No, you have it. To fight.
Rory: Why?
Jensen: The money...
Rory: Y- you think i'll still help you?
Jensen: I'm still your agent. *His cold tone scared Rory*
Rory: I- I...
Tay wrote:
Tay: *follows the voices into the kitchen and gasps dramatically* Oh my god! You are handsome... *winks at Rory so that Jensen can't see and then walks up to him* Wow, look at you. So uh... *holds her hand out to him* I'm Tay. I'm a new friend of Rory's. She never told me about you... *looks him up and down*
Super V wrote:
Rory: *Furrows brow*
Jensen: *Scoffs and turns back to Rory* Listen, you don't have anyone else to be your agent.
Rory: I'll quit. *Plays with pockets, feeling him stare down at her*
Jensen: You can't quit.
Rory: I- I can do anything I want.
Jensen: *Grabs Rory's arm. Hard* You're going to do what I want you to.
Rory: *Tries to get out of his grasp, full-fledged crying now. Her face is getting red and puffy*
Dean: Let the hell go of her. *Growls*
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: North Miami, Florida   North Miami, Florida Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:49 am

Tay wrote:
Tay: Wow... *grabs Jensen's arm as hard as she can, a surprising tough grip for a girl like her* You've got really nice muscles. Do you work out? *pulls on his arm to get him to let go of Rory*
Super V wrote:
Rory: *Collapses to the floor, crying*
Sam: *Picks her up and escorts her into the bedroom* It's okay, Rory.
Dean: *Mumbles* Jackass. *Sits next to Rory*
Jensen: Where'd they go? *Narrows eyes and looks at Tay*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *moves closer to him, smiling* Does it really matter? *reaches up and runs a hand through his hair, above his ear*
Super V wrote:
Jensen: What the hell're you doing? *Blinks, getting more annoyed by the second* I came here for Rory, not to be hit on by some random whore.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *her mouth drops open* Excuse me?
Super V wrote:
Jensen: But hey, whores're hot this year. *Licks lips* That's why Rory and I uh... got so tight *smiles cockily*
Tay wrote:
Tay: Hmmm... *turns her back to him, ready to give up on the bastard, her short skirt flares and shows the matching boy shorts she's wearing underneath*
Bex wrote:
Bex: *Walks back out of the bathroom, drying her hair* It's all yours.
Alec: *Glances at her, then goes into the bathroom, closing the door behind him*
Bex: *Sighs and grabs her phone dialling Tay's number, then biting her lip as it rings*
Super V wrote:
Jensen: How much?
Tay wrote:
Tay: *whips around to look at him* How much, what?
Super V wrote:
Jensen: Money. How much d'you want for sex and lap dance? *Eyebrow raise*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *smirks* How much you willing to pay?
Super V wrote:
Jensen: Much as you want.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *wraps her arms around Jensen's neck and kissing him deeply, then pulls back and looks up into his eyes* That one was free. *licks up his cheek and whispers in his ear* The rest is gonna be 300.
Super V wrote:
Jensen: *Takes out 300 dollars from his wallet* Here *Shoves it in her back pocket, easily sliding his hand in and out* that's 350, extra 50's a tip.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *laughs and kisses him, moving them out of the kitchen* Well aren't you just charming? *smirks and turns around, hurries into the empty bathroom and make Jensen give chase.*
Super V wrote:
Jensen: *Runs into the bathroom, sliding into her on the tile floor, he moves next to her, each hand on either side*
Bex wrote:
Bex: *Hangs up her phone and sits back on the bed, getting out her lighter and playing with the flame*
Alec: *Walks back out, wrapped in a towel* You only play with that lighter when something's bugging you.
Bex: And you should know I never tell you what's bugging me.
Alec: Yeah, I know. *Sits down next to her, watching as the flame from the lighter jumps onto her hand* I'll never get used to seeing that. I always think you're gonna burn yourself.
Bex: *Keeps staring at the flame* You worry too much....
Alec: No. I worry about you. There's a difference.
Bex: *Blushes a little* Alec...
Alec: *Clears his throat and stands up* I should get dressed.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *smiles slyly and pushes him to the ground, climbing on top of him and straddling him, guiding his hands up her skirt to let him take off her shorts*
Super V wrote:
Jensen: *Pulls off his pants, his boxers, waiting, just breathing and waiting, feeling her kisses up and down his neck*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *stands up, pulling him with her as she doesn't break the kisses. She opens the door and guides him out it*
Super V wrote:
Jensen: *Detaches* Where now? *Whispers huskily in her ear*
Tay wrote:
Tay: *giggles and glances at the front door* I wouldn't mind seeing your car. You in the mood for some backseat sex?
Super V wrote:
Jensen: I'm in the mood for anything *Walks towards the door, holding Tay's hand. He opens the door and walks outside with her*

Rory: What're they doing?
Sam: I don't know, but Tay's probably being creative.
Dean: We know one thing: She's good.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *puts her hand on the back of his head as she sticks her tongue into his mouth, running her hand up his chest and then pushes him away from her, taking a step back into the house, enjoying the shocked look on his face* I'm not a whore, you jackass. I'm a good friend to Rory, and you should have treated her better... *slams the door and quickly locks it, laughing to herself and running to the bathroom, digging in his pants* C'mon... c'mon... Yes! *gets the key out and then heads to Rory's bedroom, knocking on the door* Guys?
Super V wrote:
Rory: *Puts her head on Sam's chest* C- Come in.
Dean: What's it? That dude gone? Cuz I got such a bone to pick with taht dick.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *smirks and holds up Jensen's key* His clothes're in the bathroom. He's out in your driveway naked. Oh, and I got you this... *pulls the 350 out of her pocket and hands it to Rory, laughing* He thought I was a whore. Shithead. *looks at Sam and Dean* Do I really look like a whore?
Super V wrote:
Dean: *Scans her up and down* Whores are trashy. You? You're more of a, uh... hot and smart Duff.
Rory: *Gets up and hugs Tay* T-Th-Thank y-y-you... *Hugs her tightly* I-I don't k-know w-what I-I-I'd do w-w-ithout y-you...
Hannah: *Barges in the room* Dude, how come I always get stuck watching live porno? *Glances at everyone* Ah, y'all're havin' a moment. I'll go raid the fridge, then. It's lunchtime.
Tay wrote:
Tay: *smiles at Dean* Thanks. *looks at Rory* And uh, anytime. Cept there's one more thing I gotta do. You got that Alexis chick's number?
Super V wrote:
Rory: Why? *Furrows brow* What're you gonna do?
Dean: *Grabs Rory's cell from her back pocket, slyly smiling. He looks through her contacts and finds it, then hands the phone to Tay* S' ringing.
Rory: Dean!
Bex wrote:
Bex: *Keeps playing with the lighter as Alec gets dressed* I miss home.
Alec: *Turns to face her, doing up his jeans* What?
Bex: *Shrugs* I miss the sun. The people willing to laugh at anything. My home.
Alec: Maybe we should go back there....
Bex: Yeah, maybe....
Super V wrote:
Rory: *Realizes something* Hey, I gotta go.
Sam: Where?
Rory: Home.
Dean: We're coming.
Rory: No you're not. None of you can. I can't let you see any of who I was, okay? I just... there's a birthday I need to go to. So I'm gonna go.
Sam: Let me ask again: Where?
Rory: Atlanta. *Walks out her back door, leaving them there* Hey, you take care of my house, all right? *Tosses Sam the house keys and gets in her car, driving off into the daylight*
Dean: That was quick.
Sam: Why didn't she want us going with her?
Dean: Dunno. *Walks out the back door, heading towards the Impala*
Sam: Where're you going?
Dean: We're gonna follow her.
Sam: Dean, we can't follow her.
Dean: Why the hell not?
Sam: Because she has a right to whatever she wants to keep us from.
Dean: *Looks at the road, not seeing Rory's car driving off anywhere* crap. Now I lost where she was goin.
Sam: Good, let's keep it that way.
Dean: *Looks at Tay* So, when's work?
Bex wrote:
Bex: *Still looking at the flames on her hand as Alec sits down next to her*
Alec: Stop it.
Bex: *Sighs and allows the flame to move back to the lighter, then closes it*
Alec: *Puts his arm around her* Maybe you should call Tay. Tell her where we're going.
Bex: Where are we going?
Alec: I'm taking you home. So you can see your family.
Bex: *Looks at him*
Alec: I mean....you want to go, right?
Bex: *Smiles* Yeah....I want to go. Thanks.
Alec: Yeah. So call her, let her know. See if she wants to come with us.
Bex: I guess....*Hugs him* I'll call her soon.
Alec: *Rests his head on top of hers, closing his eyes* Ok.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: North Miami, Florida   North Miami, Florida Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:49 am

Tay wrote:
Tay: *holds her finger up to Dean, signalling to give her a moment as she hears the phone pick up on the other end as she listens to the message*

Super V wrote:
Alexis: *Alexis' high-pitched snotty voice comes on* Like, hello, this is Alexis. I'm probably, like, having, like, sex right now with Jensen, but like... if this' Rory, I like, think you're ugly too. So I mean, like, whatev. Have a good life, 'cause I mean, like, all we needed you for was money. And it like, totally worked! *The other end of the lie beeps signaling it was okay to leave a message now*

Rory: *Keeps driving straight along the road. Her old home, or the closest thing to it, was in Fort Lauderdale. Amazing enough, it was a nice place* Just remember the memories...

Bex wrote:
Bex: *Wakes up a few hours later, still in Alec's arms. She could tell he was still asleep by his breathing, so she shifts a little to look at him, smiling slightly. she could never get away with this if he was awake. It was always quick glances, looking away before he sees her watching.*
Alec: *Frowns a little in his sleep*
Bex: *Reaches up and smoothes away the frown lines, biting her lip. Before she realises what she's doing, she leans forward, soflty pressing her lips to his*
Alec: *Suddenly he's wide awake, but he diesn't move, just stays still, waiting...*
Bex: *Moves back to see his hazel eyes looking at her. She swallows* I'm sorry....*She quickly gets up and moves into the bathroom, shutting the door and leaning against it*
Alec: *Sits there, stunned*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Miami, Florida   North Miami, Florida Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North Miami, Florida
Page 1 of 1