Supernatural YED Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portalhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Log inhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Gallery

Florida: Take 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Julia
Admin
Julia

Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:04 pm

Julia: *Evaline shrugs her shoulders, julia's anger rises* What the hell is everyone's problem? You just simply can't stay put. Or go where I tell you not to go. Its not like I'm trying to protect anyone. *sarcastic*

Evaline: *takes the last gulp of her martini and smiles* Julia you let dean get under your skin to much

Julia: *starts to say, i'm gonna kick your face in if you don't stop smiling!!*

Evaline: *spins off the chair.* Look there's Lucian.

Julia: *looks up at the stairs and see's Lucian step off the last step. His face serious, but the look in his eyes showed you he was thinking of something else. * Where were you?

Lucain: *looks at Julia.* Taking care of some business. *shoots Evaline a stern look, pure rage flashing behind his eyes* I gotta clear my head. *heads off outside*

Evaline: *has gone quiet, the smile and bubbliness gone* I don't like this. *follows lucian*

Julia: *rolls eyes and turns to the bar tender* Beer. Now.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 10:42 pm

Sam: Rory, how did I get here? I was with Tay last time I knew.
Rory: *Looks up at Sam* Listen, I was scared and the first person I thought of was you.
Sam: Are you saying you teleported me here?
Rory: Yeah, I am. Now I gotta get everyone out of here. Nobody can be here.
Sam: Why not?
Rory: Because this is my home. *Steps in the elevator and presses the L button* You see... this is my refuge. Whenever I'm upset I escape here and just... live, and ignore what had happened.
Sam: Is that why you don't want us here? *Shifts his weight from one foot to the other* Because you think hiding away will make everything better? It's not.
Rory: This is how I handle things, Sam. *Steps out of the elevator, looking at Dean who is sitting at the bar* Dean!
Dean: *Looks behind him* Hey, *Raises a shotglass of purple liquid*
Rory: You have to leave. *Says simply*
Dean: Dude, why?
Rory: This is my home, Dean, and you just barged in here. All of you have to leave.
Dean: Dude, I ain't goin' anywhere. These things are good.
Sam: Dean, let's just go. She needs to be alone.
Dean: *Gulps down another shotglass*
Rory: Don't make me make you leave. *Furrows brow*
Dean: And how'll you do that?
Rory: *Closes her eyes and dreams of him and Sam being back at her house* Goodbye boys. *Watches as they disappear, then looks up at the bartenders* You didn't see any of that, did you?
Bartender: We don't see anything you don't want us to see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sup3rv1xen.weebly.com
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:56 pm

Tay: *brightens up a bit when she comes to a familiar street* Thank god... *follows it down three more blocks and smiles at the site of her hotel. She frowns when she sees the door to her room, roped off with crime scene tape* Oh god. *looks around and then crosses the tape, and tries the door* Of course. Locked. What were you expecting? *sighs and looks around* Okay, where's a guy who can kick in a door when you need them? *goes over and unscrews someone's car antennae, then goes over to the door and starts picking the lock, once she gets the door open, she moves back to the car and replaces the atennae, then goes inside her room, shocked* Whoa. Everything's gone. *frowns* Of course it is. It's a crime scene. Processed for evidence. *sighs* Shit. *goes over and picks up the phone, quickly dialing Jason's number*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:02 am

Dean: *Glances over at Sam* Dude, so not cool.
Sam: What do you expect, Dean? She didn't want us there.
Dean: Man... that Rory chick, what a bitch!
Sam: Calm down.
Dean: I am calm.
Sam: Just take a deep breath.
Dean: Dude, told you once, don't make me tell you to stow that yoga crap again.
Sam: Dean, she didn't want us there.

Rory: *Goes into the concert room and looks around in the crowd for Julia and Lucian. She needed them out of her territory*
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:10 am

Jason: *frowns and picks up his phone* Yeah?

Tay: Hey... it's Tay.

Jason: Tay? Where the hell are you calling me from? And what the hell is going on!? The hospital called me to come identify your body and when I got there they said you were missing.

Tay: I'm at my hotel room. Jace, something's out there with Carter's face and it stabbed me. And now I've lost everything

Jason: Whoa... wait. You're at the crime scene? *glances at Carter*
Carter: *swallows and looks at Jason*

Tay: Yeah... but Carter didn't do it.

Jason: I know. You came to him, remember?

Tay: No.

Jason: *sighs* You must have been astral projecting again. Tay, I told you that was dangerous.

Tay: I know. Look, can you just come get me?

Jason: Yeah, and I'm calling Bex and Alec. Cause they've been worried about you. And Bex's got a surprise for you.

Tay: What?

Jason: Your belongings. She got 'em from the hotel before the cops got there.

Tay: *sighs* Thank god...

Jason: See you in a little bit. *hangs up*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:15 am

Dean: Dude, we gotta get outta here. I mean, since when have we stayed in one city for this freakin' long? I mean, I gotta get outta here, man.
Sam: Dean, c'mon, this actually feels kind of good.
Dean: But what 'bout all that other stuff we gotta take care of? Poltergeist and Exorcism type stuff... you know, barfing up pea soup?
Sam: I'm not eager to get out of here.
Dean: Dude, why the hell not? The traffic's hell!
Sam: *Opens up his Mac laptop* I bookmarked this page, it's actually quite interesting.
Dean: *Combs hand through cropped brown hair* Seriously-
Sam: It's a case.
Dean: *Leans over Sam, pressing his hands on the back of the wooden chair Sam sat down in a few minutes ago* A case? *Slight smirk*
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:27 am

Tay: *grabs her bag out of Jason's car as he pulls up at the bus stop* Are you sure you can't come?
Jason: *smiles at her through the rolled down window* I will later. I don't get off work 'til Sunday. But I'll come as soon as then, okay?
Tay: *swallows and nods* Alright. *leans over and looks at Carter in the backseat* Hang in there, okay? Jason'll get this thing cleared off you.
Carter: *nods*
Tay: Thanks, guys.
Jason: *gets out his car and runs around to her side, putting his hands on her waist and taking her in a deep kiss.*
Tay: *drops her back and puts her hands on his arms, kissing him back*
Jason: Be good. *kisses her forehead then picks up her bag for her, and helps her get on the bus* See you soon.
Tay: Okay... *smiles and waves at him then goes and takes a seat. She gets out her cell phone and takes out her phone, seeing she's got a message. She checks the number, seeing it as Rory's* Oh, sure. Now you're home. *puts it to her ear and frowns when she listens to the message* Wait... she thinks I'm still at her house. *frowns even more* How did she get her phone back if she hasn't been at her house to see I'm not there? *shudders* I'm gonna lose sleep over that one. *stares out the window as the bus pulls out and starts it's trip to Ft. Lauderdale.* Maybe Dean'll tell her bout my job.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:30 am

Rory: *Dials Tay's number again, waiting and waiting* C'mon Tay, pick up, pick up... Man, didn't mean to leave you like that. C'mon, pick up the damn phone.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:39 am

Tay: *looks down at her phone, surprised and pushes the green button then holds it up to her ear, covering her other ear with her hand so she could hear above the noise* Hello?
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:45 am

Rory: Hey girl, sorry about what's happened. I just had to get away from everyone. Little did I know the bastards would stalk me. Sam and Dean are back at my house, I dunno if you're still there or not. Oh, and just in case you don't know, I'm ten times more Shining than Sam.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:53 am

Tay: Um, okay.... Weird that you would all just tell me that like that. But, ok. And I'm not at the house. Everyone just took off on me. So I'm on my way to Ft. Lauderdale. Got a job there.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:56 am

Rory: A job? Like a hunting job or a 'boy I'm such an apple-pie life' job?

Dean: Dude, spiders?
Sam: Yeah. *Scrolls down*
Dean: That draw people in?
Sam: Yeah.
Dean: So this isn't Arachnid.
Sam: Nope. *Skims the page with his eyes again*
Dean: Dude... I mean... wow.
Sam: Yeah, so we have to find it and hunt it down.
Dean: How?
Sam: I guess one of us will have to be bait.
Back to top Go down
Bex

Bex

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:56 am

Bex: *Walks out of the bathroom avoiding Alec's eyes* Jason called. Tay's alright. She's on her way to Ft. Lauderdale. Wherever that is.
Alec: I know where it is. *Sits down next to her* You ok?
Bex: Yeah. Fine. So, I think I'm gonna go grab some food. You want anything?
Alec: No, I'm good.
Bex: Alright. *Stands up and grabs her jacket, then heads out the door*
Alec: *Sighs* Yeah....I'm real good.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:06 am

Tay: *frowns* Um, did I upset you somehow? Or something?
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:10 am

Rory: Hey, can't a friend tease her friend? C'mon, it's all good. So, where are you right now? Maybe I can meet up with you, since I can't find the other friends of mine, I need outtie.

Dean: So, spider people who lure their pray in, huh? How the hell do we kill them Geek Boy Wonder?
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:13 am

Tay: *laughs a little* Are you listening to yourself? You just told me that Sam and Dean stalked you. And you're complaining about not finding your other friends? *laughs* I'm uh... *looks out the window* Halfway to Ft. Lauderdale.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:17 am

Rory: I'm complaining about not finding my other friends because I want them to leave before they find out anything about me. Nobody can know anything, not even you. I'm sorry. But that's not really a good description. I mean, it's all highway here. So where are you going?
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:18 am

Tay: Um... not sure... *keeps looking out the window* Hey... if you don't want me to know about you... then why do you want to meet up with me?
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:22 am

Rory: Because I know you're not gonna force me into telling you what I don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:24 am

Tay: *smiles* Yeah, that's true. Um, so... is there a mile marker 230?
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:48 am

Rory: On the highway, yeah. Oh, I know where you are!

Sam: Nothing.
Dean: Dammit. *paces* Wait, if they're spiders bring out the petsicis, baby!
Sam: Dude, it's pesticide.
Dean: Dude, do I look like I care?
Sam: *scoffs*
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:04 am

Tay: Okay. Well... so.... *doesn't know what to say* I was gonna call Dean to see if he was still coming to see me, but... guess the answer is obvious to that question since he just kind of took off while I was on the phone. Not a word. *sighs and looks down at her bag, playing with the zipper*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:11 am

Rory: Hey, c'mon- don't hate, appreciate! Don't feel bad, feel glad! At least he didn't go somewhere you didn't want him to just because he was worried because you took off without saying anything to a home which had been made into a club.

Dean: *Keeps pacing* Just need to pack up on bug-
Sam: They're arachnids.
Dean: Gesundheit.
Sam: They're spiders, Dean, not bugs.
Dean: So what're we gonna do about it?
Sam: Guns, knives, anything to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:18 am

Tay: Oh, Rory. I didn't mean to... I didn't mean that I have it worse than you. It was just awkward being left alone in your house. *laughs* Everybody just disappeared. I turned around and you were all gone. And hey... how'd you get your phone? Cause you took off and then I left it on your table.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:23 am

Rory: Y'know how I said I was more shinging than Sam? Well, I have all sorts of psychic abilities. I teleported it to me because I needed to make a call.

Sam: *Types 'Spider Kill' into Google* We just have to find some effictient ways to kill them and they'll be dead.
Dean: Whatever happened to improvising?
Sam: That can get messy.
Dean: Dude, I like messy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Florida: Take 2
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next