Supernatural YED Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portalhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Log inhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Gallery

Florida: Take 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Cara
Admin
Cara

Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:50 am

Tay: I got nothing to live for. You wouldn't understand... *looks away from him* You've got your brother, alive... *more tears soak her cheeks*

Jen: This'un. *pulls her key out and then shoves Rory into the room, smirking*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:52 am

Dean: C'mon... you got me. You got Rory. You got some great people who really damn care about you, and you're gonna leave that all behind? I won't freakin' let you. Don't make any sense.

Rory: God I love how you talk... and I love how you walk. *Picks up Jen and runs inside, throwing her on one of the beds*
Back to top Go down
http://www.sup3rv1xen.weebly.com
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:53 am

Jen: Ya do? *looks up at her pulling her on top of her*

Tay: *looks in Dean's eyes* You care? You honestly care about me? *sniffs*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:56 am

Rory: The bow legs. *Massages the inside of Jen's thighs* The lips *slips her tongue through them, giving her a little taste* The voice *Slips her tongue all the way into Jen's mouth, kissing her softly*

Dean: Yeah. 'Course I care. I helped bring you back, didn't I? The whole reincarnation. *Holds her* Man, never done this before...
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:58 am

Jen: *starts undoing Rory's top* God... I feel the same way bout ya.

Tay: *hugs Dean, crying again* Dean, I'm so sorry.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:35 am

Alice:*has been sitting on bedthis whole time, without a word. Smirks inwardly as the others in the room give her curious glances. Finally she speaks* So...*lets hair fall into face* Where's Rory? I thought she'd be with you guys...or out partying? *smirks and flips hair out of eyes*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 11:50 am

Sam: No idea. Dean probably knows, though he just kinda disappeared. *Gets up and peers outside* Huh, I thought he'd be out there. *Dials Dean's cell phone number* Hey, dude, where are you?

Dean: With Tay.

Sam: How the hell'd you get out there without a car?

Dean: Rory sent me with her whole Shining thing.

Sam: Okay, but why?

Dean: Why else would I be out here at almost midnight?

Sam: Dude, she tried to commit... you mean... suicide? After we freakin' saved her life?!

Dean: Yeah, but it's not about the reincarnation, is it? It's about what she was freakin' about to do.

Sam: Glad you got there in time.

Dean: Thank Rory.

Sam: By the way, where is she?

Dean: With some famous chick. Y'know, the girl who plays Deana in Paranormal. *Grins* I'm personally a Samantha guy, but that Deana's pretty hot.

Sam: *Scoffs* Okay, good t'know. I'll let you go.

Dean: See yah, Sam. *Hangs up*

Sam: *Walks back inside* She's- apparently- having sex with Jennica Smeckles. The chick who plays Deana in Paranormal.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:19 pm

Alice: *gets very quiet* Oh. *sits indian style and hovers into air, letting hair fall in face.* And, um...d'you know when she'll be back? *does not meet sam's eyes*
Back to top Go down
Julia
Admin
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 5:30 pm

Super V wrote:
Dean: *Eyes Sam as if to say 'Great goin'*
Sam: Oh, uh, yeah. Dean loves the movie Eight Legged Freaks. We were thinking of renting it.
Dean: *Smiles at his brother and nods approvingly. They didn't know whether Julia knew about the things that went bump in the night or not*

Julia:*to alice, not suprised that the girl is hovering.* Its rory. She'll take as long as she wants. *turns to sam* Why were you and Dean lying to me about the spiders? Some movie, my ass. I know its not. Tell me the truth sam.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:31 pm

Alice: *still upset* I know, but...*sighs* So what is this thing that you're hunting?
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 1:15 am

Tay: *wipes her eyes and looks at Dean* Who was that?
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 1:24 am

Dean: Sam.

Sam: You're gonna think we're nuts. *Glances at their expressions* It's a hunt of these giant spiders that disguise themselves as people. They feed on the week, pretending to be their friends, and then once they're big enough, they lure them to their lair and eat them.

Rory: Mmmm... *Hums during the kiss, tasting the BBQ sauce that's still around her mouth*
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 1:27 am

Tay: *hugs him again* I'm so sorry.

Jen: *undoes Rory's jeans*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 1:29 am

Dean: You got nothin' to feel sorry for. *Holds her tighter* I'm jus' here for you. Kinda parta the job description. You're a hunter, you shoulda gotten the manual. *Smiles at his joke*

Rory: Mmmm... *Turns over, making Jen take charge, making her grab the reigns as she places her arms abover her head. One arm comes down on Jen's lower back, then slides to the front, unbuttoning those bootcut jeans with the dirty holes in them*
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 1:32 am

Tay: *smiles at him and then pulls on him to aid her in standing up* Um. So... *brushes her hair out of her face and laughs* Guess it's a good thing you've already seen me naked, huh? *wraps her arms around herself and rubs her arms*

Jen: *looks at Rory* Ya ever don' tis a'fore?
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 1:33 am

Rory: Just 'cause I have doesn't mean I've had it with someone as gorgeous as you. *Pulls Jen's T-shirt off over her head and throws it in the direction of the window*

Dean: Yeah. *Smiles gently* Get dressed, I need food.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 1:36 am

Tay: *gets a worried look on her face and looks down at the floor, holding her wrapped arm*

Jen: *smirks at her* Sweetheart, I don' ev'n know how ta get ya outta dese cloth's
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 1:38 am

Rory: Mmmm, lemme help you there. *Yanks her bra off from over her head and then starts kissing Jen's neck in the one spot between her heck and her shoulder* How's... *kiss and suck* That? *kiss and suck on the skin that is there*

Dean: *Plots himself on the bed, crossing one foot over the other* hear this place has one helluva menu.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 1:45 am

Tay: *swallows* Yeah, food. *sighs to herself and then takes the towel off her arm, wincing when she looks at it*

Jen: *licks her lips as she looks Rory's body over, her eyes roving over Rory's breasts.*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 1:48 am

Rory: *Slides both her hands down each side of Jen's purple lace thong* Ooooh, someone works out a lot. *Squeezes Jennica's right butt cheek* Oh.... es muy perfecto! *Pulls her hands down, hooking her thumbs over the sides of the undies so the undies came off with her hands. Rory tosses the thong at the window*

Dean: Dude, you okay in there? You fall in?
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 1:51 am

Jen: *laughs* You really are into me, aren't ya?

Tay: *looks at the door, biting her lip and then looking back at the sink, the bloody knife still in it*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:26 am

Rory: More than you'll ever know. *Rubs her cheek up against Jen's*

Dean: Dude, how long does it take t'get some clothes on? I'm growin' old here.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:39 am

Alice:*slowly* Giant...spider people. *raises eyebrows* I'll pretend I don't think you're crazy. *uses mind to bring laptop to her. Glnces at screen,snorts* And what site is THIS?
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:42 am

Sam: Hey, you're the one who wanted the truth. I told you you wouldn't believe me. But no, you didn't listen and now you think my brother and I are nuts.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:49 am

Alice*sighs* I never said that I didn't believe you..it's just plain weird. Sounds like something out of Harry Potter...Where are they, and how do we kill them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida: Take 2   Florida: Take 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Florida: Take 2
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next