Supernatural YED Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portalhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Log inhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Gallery

Florida Take 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice
Alice

Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:31 pm

Alice:WELL I'M SORRY YOU CAN'T LEAD THE PERFECT LIFE YOU'VEALWAYS WANTED TO! yOU THINK IT'S HARD HAVING A TAIL? hOW ABOUT HAVING YOUR GIRLFRIEND KILL YOUR BROTHER??! JUST FUCK OFF, RORY! YOU KILLED HIM, AND THERE'S NO BRINGING HIM BACK NOW! AND YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T CARE! *tears are flowing down her face.is storming around the room, kicking things and breaking things randomly. Picks up and empty wine glass, which she throws at Rory. It shatters on the wall less than an inch away from her left ear.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:37 pm

Rory: YOU KNOW WHAT?! I'M DONE WITH YOU! YOU NEVER THINK I CARE ABOUT ANYTHING, DO YOU?! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOURSELF AND YOUR FUCKING SORRY ASS LIFE WHICH ISN'T AS BAD AS MOST PEOPLE'S SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST FUCKING LEAVE! *Punches Alice across the face as hard as she can. A cracking sound can be heard from Rory's wrist and Alice's jaw* I SAID LEAVE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sup3rv1xen.weebly.com
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:47 pm

Alice: *doesn't even take a step when rory punches her, doesn't even move her hand to her face* WHO SAID I WANTED TO STAY, YOU SORRY-ASS BITCH?! WHO SAID I EVER WANTED TO STAY WITH YOU, ANYWAY?!*whispers to self* Who said? *Throws another glass at Rory's face before opening the door to outside.* Fuck you, Rory. Fuck you. *growls it before slaming door hard enough that the picture of thw two of them falls off the desk. Storms outside and digs in pocket. Pulls out a lighter, opens it, and chucks it at the gas cans in the garage* FUCK YOU, BITCH! *yells at rory through door, then strides quickly down the street, sobbing*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:53 pm

Rory: *Sank to her knees until she smelled gas. Getting up, she took a few steps towards the garage. Her strong sense of smell sensed it. But she had to make sure. Opening the door with a push of her hand she saw the garage full. The flames had already engulfed into the kitchen and had begun in the living room. Concentrating on a place outside, she cried herself there, through the realms until she fell onto the grass. Rory had no idea where she was, all she knew was that her leg was at an odd angle and a sharp slicing pain split up her side*

Rory: *Opens her eyes... she didn't want to see that. She didn't want to remember*
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:56 pm

Alice:*slams the back of her head into the wall* NO! I don't want...no...Sam! *is crying uncontrollably, needing sam with her right now. No one else helped her except him...*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:57 pm

Sam: *Runs out to where Alice is* Hey... hey... *Strokes her hair* What happened?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:17 am

Alice:*draws deep, rattling breath, not completely hearing what sam was saying to her*No...no...I don't want...no....Rory! *is in complete hysterics*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:19 am

Sam: Hey... Alice. *Sits in front of her. He holds her head in his hands, looking into her eyes* Al, what happened?
Rory: *Keels over onto the floor. Her body is shaking madly from the tears... the pain of knowing Alice is back... the pain of knowing what happened... the way Alice never loved her... the way their beautiful house burned down... the way everything happened... The way she needed love now more than ever*
Jen: *Walks towards the stage some more from her hiding place* She wuh 'n luv... Still is... *Sits down on an empty stool* How cood I've bin so stupid? So freakin' stupid. *Runs her hand through her hair*
Rory: *Lets out a few painful sobs*
Jen: *Lips tighten* Ain't freakin' attracted to meh... nah how the hell... Ah mean... *Looks down at herself* Screw thayis. Rory probly needs meh. *Takes a few bow legged steps before looking back at her stool* Nah... I'm goin'. Whether ah want to or not. *Strides into the hallway* Who're you?
Hannah: *Blinks* OH MY GOD! *Screams, fanning her face. Then she coughs and her composure returns to normal* Hannah. Rorys... drummer.
Jen: *Looks at the door, pounding her fist on it* OPEN UP!
Rory: *Lifts her head a little bit* Jen? *Lets it fall back down* No... can't be...
Hannah: She won't open it.
Jen: *Kicks open the door* But ah can.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:01 am

Alice: *finally comes back down to earth enought to see Sam in front of her* It's...it's rory, sam. She hates me. *chokes on more tears, the world crashing down around her*
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:02 pm

Quote :
Super V and Alice wrote:
Rory: *shakes on the floor in her permanant fetal position*
Jen: Ror!*kneels next to her and picks her up*
Rory:*tears stream down her face, unable to make any noise but squeaks as she opens and closes her mouth*

Sam: Alice:*hugs her tightly*
Alice:*tears flow thick and fast down her face* Oh Sam...what the hell is wrong with me?
Sam: Nothing...nothing...I promise, nothing is wrong with you. *scrunches her hair in his hands*

Rory:*rocks back and forth, finally letting out a whisper* B-b-but y-ou h-a-a-te m-me. a-an-d s-so doe-ss sh-sh-she.
Jen:No, no, no, no, no. *hugs Rory close* Ah could nevah hate yoh, nevah.
Rory:B-b-but...
Jen: No. Ah don't hate yoh.

Alice: You're lying to me. *cries even harder* There's something wrong with me....everyone I love hates me in the end.
Sam:*hugs* Rory doesn't hate you...she doesn't. I know she doesn't.

Jen: *can't shake the feeling that Rory isn't sttracted to her ahd feels uncomfortable with Rory up against her fat and cellulite* Yah gotta talk t' her.*pushes Rory away to look into her eyes*
Rory:No...I-I-I...
Jen: It'll make things bettah. *hugs Rory tightly and lets go* Go.

Alice: *shakes head* I...I wish you were right.
Sam: I am right.

Rory: *blinks and looks at Jen* But...
Jen: Go.
Rory: *gets up and stumbles into the stage* Al? Ally? Baby?
Jen: *walks out silently behind Rory to watch* Baby? *whispers*
Rory: C'mon, we need to talk.
Sam: And that's my cue to go. *walks and stands next to Jen*
Alice: *looks up at Rory from the floor* You hate me. *whispers* I came to try and say sorry....but you hate me. There's no point.

Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:49 pm

Rory: Doll... I- I- I j-just-ust... th-thought y-ou f-f-fffound m-me a-an-d wa-wan-ted t-t-to r-rub th-this in m-my fa-ce. *Sits down next to Alice*
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:50 pm

Alice: Why would I ever do that to you? 8whispering* I love you.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:53 pm

Rory: I-I-I l-l-uv y-y-ou t-too... *Looks deep into Alice's eyes, her own pupils quivering from the tears*
Jen: *Feels like a boulder dropped into her gut as she watches Rory and Alice*
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:54 pm

Alice:*leans a little closer to rory, her lips parting*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:57 pm

Rory: *Leans forward, towards Alice. She closes her eyes, not even thinking about this moment*
Jen: *Watches, all her muscles tensing. Eyes beginning to water*
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:59 pm

Alice: *tilts head to side and closes her eyes, suddenly kissing rory*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:03 pm

Rory: *Deepens the kiss. She puts her arms loosely around Alice's neck as her tongue tickles the top of Alice's mouth*
Jen: *Grips onto the wall. Tears running down her face* No... *Grits her teeth* No...
Rory: *Doesn't think about it as she begins to unbutton her camo jean vest*
Jen: No... *Scrunches up her face as she grips onto the wall tighter*
Rory: *Lets the vest drop off her shoulders*
Hannah: *Watches, then looks at Jen, suddenly feeling sorry for everything* God.
Jen: *Turns around, unable to watch this scene. She holds herself and takes two steps down the hall. Then she looks back and heads into Rory's dressing room. She slips her ring off her ring finger and grabs a piece of paper. Scribbling a note down in it in her chicken scratch, she rolls it up and puts it inside the ring*
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:07 pm

Alice: *pulls rory as close as she can, kissing her, needing her lips, and then, suddenly pushes her away.* I cant- I'm sorry, tha was-- this isn't going to work. *scrambles up and starts to leave, so Rory won't see that she's crying again* Come on, Sam...I think we should go...
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:10 pm

Jen: *Quickly walks out the back door of Rory's dressing room*
Rory: *Touches her lips then looks at Alice* Al... ALICE! *Gets up and puts her arms around her waist... finally remembering. But She was attracted to Alice. She loved how Alice looked. Her figure. The way she acted. Everything about her. Everything. But she had proposed to Jen... Jen was the other figure in her life. The one in the way. But she loved Jen just as much. Just- just Rory wasn't attracted to Jen. She lets her arms drop off Alice's waist and takes two steps back* Oh God.
Jen: *Drives off in her car, crying into her arms. She could barely see anything. Everything was blurry*
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:15 pm

Alice: *cold now, doesn't turn around and face rory* I'm sorry, Rory. This isn't going to work. We're different people now. I'm not the same....you're not the same. We don't mesh. *to sam* Come on, Sam. We have to go. *dispite her harshness, she is still crying*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:26 pm

Rory: Rory, you have to make a decision. You have to make a decision... right.. now... Or she's gonna leave. And who knows where Jen is. Oh god... Jen. Jen. I'm horrible. I... god I'm such shit. Such shit... I can't believe it. No. *Runs into her dressing room and sees the ring. She sinks to the floor in tears* FINE! LEAVE ME! LIKE EVERYONE LEAVES ME! BECAUSE I'M SUCH A LIFE RUINER! *bawls* Oh god...
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:29 pm

Alice: 8walks outside, knowing there;s no car, no way to get home. Falls to her knees and holds her face in her hands, crying* I'm an awful person...I ruined her life...and I need her so much...
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:34 pm

Sam: I know you don't want to hear what I have to say, but I think you should go back in there.
Jen: *Tears stream down her face. Her skin becomes wet and sticky. Before she knows it she feels something hard hit her car. Then she sees the headlights pushing her off the road. Her back cracks and she can feel the world spinning as the car flips over*
Rory: *Slips the note out of the wedding ring and reads it... her eyes scanning across it*
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:37 pm

Alice: I..I can't. I've ruined her life too much already...and I need to move on...when I was with her, I was always fighting with her...and...*trails off, biting back what she was going to say*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:38 pm

Sam: Alice. *Kneels next to Alice* People are going to fight. It's human nature. When Dean and I were alone... well, actually... when I used to see my brother every day... we'd fight a lot. It's human nature, Alice.
Rory: God no... *Drops the note as the words run through her mind*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida Take 4   Florida Take 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Florida Take 4
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next