Supernatural YED Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portalhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Log inhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Gallery

Tay the fuckup.

Go down 
+2
Super V
Cara
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cara
Admin
Cara

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:30 pm

Please, use this thread to discuss how much Tay screws up. Whether it's hurt you. Or let you down. Or screwup with anything else related to you. Please get all your angry things out in this thread. Cause Tay needs to know what a pathetic loser she is.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:34 pm

Tay, you're not a pathetic loser. Deep down you know it, and everyone else knows it too. I just wish you could realize that. We all love you, ok? I just wish I knew how to dig you out of this hole you got into.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sup3rv1xen.weebly.com
Alice
Alice

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:35 pm

*pats* I barely know you, but you deff. don't seem like a fuckup to me. You;re very nice. =]And you haven't said anything pathetic or looserish. =]
Back to top Go down
Bex

Bex

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:35 pm

You are not a screw up. You are not a pathetic loser. You work hard, you take care of eberyone around you, and sometimes you forget that you should only really be taking care of yourself. You love to please others, which is why they can hurt you so easily. But honey, you've never let me down. Ever. You've done so much for me, you helped me through being sick, you listen when i need to talk or rant,then cheer me up. You're an amazing friend, and I love you. Don't let others get you down. The only person who can make you truly happy is yourself.
Back to top Go down
Julia
Admin
Julia

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:38 pm

*hugs* Girl you are loved. you gotta realize that. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:41 pm

*hugs Tay* People love you. Even if we are only internet friends....we still love you. We want you to be happy. You have to realize that even if you do screw up sometimes, we love you and won't hate you for it. <3
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:11 pm

I don't know why people love such a low down worthless person.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:37 pm

If you were a low down useless person, we'd love you. Since you're not, we love you even more. Tay, you're a great chicca! I don't see why anyone at all could hate you. You're sweet, funny, compassionate, and we have so much fun together. Tay, you're great, I just wish you could see that.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 9:02 am

*hugs* Why would you think you'e worthless? You've helped a lot of people, and you're a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:25 am

I think I'm worthless because of that fact that people think I'm not doing enough on this site.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:41 am

Tay, you've got a busy life. That's RL. You're not a bad admin, okay? You're a very very good admin. *hugs* Plus, you found all those dates? Now who the hell could find all those dates you put in the calendar in one night? Nobody.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:57 am

*crying* GOD PLEASE JUST SOMEONE TELL ME THAT I'M SHIT!!! Especially now that I've fucked up Jennica. Elli's character that she wanted me to write. I fucked her up, cause she's not how Elli wants her. *bawling*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:05 am

Hey... it was my character... I couldn't write her like you can. Okay? Why do you want us to tell you you're shit, when that's clearly not true. *hugs* I'm sorry for you picking up my character, okay? If you want me to have her back... fine, I'll take her. I just don't want you to be unhappy. Okay?
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:21 am

Too late. I'm never happy. You know why? Because I can't write the story the way you want it to be written. Because I'm a really extremely unbelievably horrible writer. No wonder I had to tell Bex that we couldn't write I'll Be anymore. You did Bex a favor by urging me to do so. I'm sure she'll be thanking you when she finds out how much I have fucked your characters up tonight.
Back to top Go down
Bex

Bex

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:35 am

Ok, excuse me while I go throw myself off a bridge. And yes, I'm in a crappy mood right now. Although, some of you tend to think I'm always like that. And I really don't care.

Tay, you don't suck. You're not shit, you're not a screw up, and stop wanting us to tell you you are because it's not gonna happen. All I'm gonna do is keep telling you the truth, and that is that you're an awesome person and I love you. It's not gonna change. As for me being glad that we don't write anymore, you know that's not thr truth. I'm not glad at all. But if you're gonna feel this crappy about yourself all the time, and if that translates into your writing then maybe it is a good thing we've stopped and you can take a break to get your bearings back.

It just bugs me to see a beautiful person like yourself being walked all over. As a person with low self-esteem and depression, I know how tough it can be when people talk abd about you or to you. And girl, I've been trying to help you deal with that. But you have to want it.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:13 am

You're an awesome writer. DOn't tell yourself that you aren'--It dtrives me insane when people say that.

Stop telling us to tell you that you're shit, because that would be lying, and that would just suck.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:14 pm

Thank you all for what you've said. I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
shellz
Admin
shellz

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 7:39 am

*is very late to the forum*
tay hunni
weve talked about this
you
are
not
a
fuck up
i shall send dean over to give to reprimanding spanks if this continues
dont think that i wont!!!

EDIT: if people think youre a fuck up coz you dont do enough on the site then im one too
because clearly people think the same of me aswell
(needless, to say RL generally sucks right now and im up to my eyeball in housework!!)
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:41 pm

*giggles* I think I do need to be punished by Dean after all. I'm a fuckup Shellz... *this time says it so she can get Shellz to send Dean and his spankings over.*

Thanks for making me giggle and feel good. God, I miss you so much.
Back to top Go down
shellz
Admin
shellz

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:16 pm

=D
dean is on his way
and he has a paddle
=D
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:18 pm

Yay! *clears throat* Oh, I mean... I'm a fuckup.
Back to top Go down
Bex

Bex

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:54 pm

Someone needs to videota- Uh....or not. Hehehehe, j/k. Have fun, Tay. *wink*
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:52 am

- Jensen drops the paddle. He grins deviously as he spanks Tay with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:59 am

Ooh, kinky. lol
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:36 am

That was.... the best sex... I've ever had...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tay the fuckup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay the fuckup.   Tay the fuckup. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tay the fuckup.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural YED Hunters :: Vitals :: Dead Things-
Jump to: