Supernatural YED Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portalhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Log inhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Gallery

Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cara
Admin
Cara

Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release. Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release.   Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:53 pm

The complete second season of Supernatural is released on DVD. (US)
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release.   Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:11 am

WOOT! Got it the first day it came out! I'm extremely happy about it. Jared's screen test is awesome. He's SO talented! God so believeable. And the bloopers makem me crack up so hard!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sup3rv1xen.weebly.com
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release.   Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:59 am

Yeah... commentary on IMTOD was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Bex

Bex

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release.   Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:51 pm

I've seen Jared's screentest on LJ. Boy, that was cute. And can't wait to hear the commentary(s).
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release.   Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:38 pm

Yeah, just watched the first commentary this morning. It ROCKED! I love them. All of them. The crew, the writers, the directors, the actors... all of them just rock so much. What a Face You'll enjoy the commentaries Bex.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release.   Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:50 am

I knew that the IMTOD commentary with the J's would be awesome because I remember how hard I laughed during the Phantom Traveler commentary. They are hilarious! I love it. Really great special features on this dvd. I'm so glad it's out. Yours should be on its way to you, right Bex? You should be getting it soon?
Back to top Go down
Bex

Bex

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release.   Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:35 am

Yes, hopefully in the next week or so.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release.   Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:47 am

You'll have to let me know when you get it.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release.   Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:21 am

*twitch* MUST. GET. SEASON. TWO.

OMG Elli! Jared's Muscles. Slow Panning. *drool* XD
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release.   Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:49 am

Hehehe, Alice. You're a cutie.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release.   Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:10 am

It was excellent. We were watching heart and slow panning it. Then we watched route 666 and compared Jensen's muscles to Jared's. XD Yum.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release.   Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:52 pm

Oh boy.

Oh, I went to the video rental store today, to rent Smallville. And the guy there and I started talking about the CW. And I said, my show was Supernatural and he was like, "Oh yeah, that's a good one." So I was just so tickled that this guy liked Supernatural. Hehehe...
Back to top Go down
Bex

Bex

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release.   Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:20 pm

Ah yes, comparing the sex scenes. Dean's had crappy lighting. Sam's was hotter (biting *thud*). But Dean had that....movement. *Cough* Yeah....cold shower, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release.   Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:40 pm

Jensen's really good at the moving, and the noises. Don't tell me you all haven't seen Devour. God, that sex scene.... well.... yeah... it's just... I'm sure you can get an orgasm just watching it. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Bex

Bex

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release.   Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:45 pm

Yeah. Uh....not that I would know...*Shifty eyes*. But yes, that scene in Devour....yum. I know what you mean bout the noises. And then in Route 666, the grinding....Good lord....
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release.   Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:47 pm

I know... that's sex dream inducing!
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release.   Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:23 pm

But Sams was longer. And it had better music....but now I'm going to have to watch the Devour, lol.
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release.   Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:08 pm

*Cough cough* We're actually a bit off topic. You do know that right? Okay, so we're still talking about season two but still.
And yeah... that's my reason for thinking Jared's hotter. He's got those muscles. Guh!
So those're just my two cents. sunny
But I'm still idolizing Jensen...
*two cents has ended*
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release.   Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:34 pm

Should we close this thread since the Season 2 DVD release has come and gone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release.   Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Season 2 DVD Release.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural YED Hunters :: Vitals :: Dead Things-
Jump to: