Supernatural YED Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portalhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Log inhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Gallery

Tayla's injury update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cara
Admin
Cara

Tayla's injury update Empty
PostSubject: Tayla's injury update   Tayla's injury update Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 4:09 am

Alright. For those of you who have been wondering about my recent injury, I have an update. As of yesterday, I had two tendons in my wrist affected by tendonitis. Today... I'm down to only one tendon affected. So I'm doing good. Still typing one handed and as slow as ever, but I'm not letting the injury keep me away from the site and hopefully soon, I'll be able to get back to writing stories.

Talk to you all later.
Back to top Go down
shellz
Admin
shellz

PostSubject: Re: Tayla's injury update   Tayla's injury update Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 5:56 pm

aww hun
feel better soon
i was starting to miss you on YIM
thought id upset ya
=(
get well soon
and i miss you tonnes
*huggles*
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Tayla's injury update   Tayla's injury update Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 2:42 am

Thanx girl.
I miss you too. And you'd never upset me so don't you worry.
I know you're busy so it's okies.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Tayla's injury update   Tayla's injury update Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:11 am

Another update. I have researched several websites and articles, online advice for treatment as well as talked to a number of health care professionals and other people who currently have, or who have had tendonitis. My mother being one of them. Starting treatment and medication (NSAIDs) and am doing well. Things are looking up. I was also advised by the health care pros to do a physical rehabilitation to regain strength and prevent re-injury. I am beginning to feel progress.
Back to top Go down
shellz
Admin
shellz

PostSubject: Re: Tayla's injury update   Tayla's injury update Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:50 pm

physio is always a good idea i think
anyway
get better soon hun
and take care of yourelf
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: Tayla's injury update   Tayla's injury update Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:48 pm

Yeah. Not like anyone cares if I don't.
Back to top Go down
taotaod

PostSubject: Re: Tayla's injury update   Tayla's injury update Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:50 am

Hallo!Today,I'll recommend Rookie Blue Season 1 DVD Boxset to you!Rookie Blue Season 1 DVD Boxset (previously known as Copper) is a Canadian police drama television series starring Missy Peregrym and Gregory Smith. It was created by Morwyn Brebner, Tassie Cameron and Ellen Vanstone. Rookie Blue Season 1 DVD Boxset follows the lives of five rookie cops who have just graduated from the Academy.Rookie Blue Season 1 DVD Boxset has been described as Grey's Anatomy in the world of rookie cops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tayla's injury update   Tayla's injury update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tayla's injury update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural YED Hunters :: Vitals :: News-
Jump to: