Supernatural YED Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portalhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Log inhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Gallery

How you became a fan - Tell us your story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cara
Admin
Cara

How you became a fan - Tell us your story Empty
PostSubject: How you became a fan - Tell us your story   How you became a fan - Tell us your story Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:58 pm

When did you become a fan of Jensen? I wanna know.

My story:

I actually first saw Jensen on Wishbone as a kid. But of course I didn't know who the heck he was. The next time I saw him was on a preview for Smallville's Season 4. I understood that he was being added to the show as Lana's boyfriend and I'm embarassed to admit that I was prejudice against him. I didn't watch the show, but I felt like no one belonged with Lana but Clark. Later, I began to get into ghost stories, and very interested in paranormal stuff (Julia knows the in depth story behind this) and I saw an ad for the Supernatural tv show. I made a note to watch it but seriously didn't get into it until the tail end of the first season. The very first episode I watched was Something Wicked, and it remains among my favorites for that. After going back and watching all of the first season I decided to get into Smallville and check out Jensen's character on that. And the rest is history. Now I'm a faithful fan of him and enjoy watching him do his stuff. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Super V
Admin
Super V

PostSubject: Re: How you became a fan - Tell us your story   How you became a fan - Tell us your story Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:43 pm

Well, my parents started watching Supernatural before I did. Dad was always a huge Kim Manners fan because of X-Files, so one night he said 'oh, let's watch this'. So I mean, they did. I was in my room... they invited me out to watch it, but I dunno, I just didn't sit down, it didn't seem like my thing. Which was weird, because since I was 3 I was ALWAYS being paranormal obsessed. So one day, mom called me out into the living room. There was a basket of towels she wanted folded. I looked up at the TV and I was like "oh, Gilmore Girls" cause I saw Jared Padalecki... though it looked off, of course, because it was darker and gloomier. So I sat down, and Jensen Ackles starts taking off his skin. My eyes widened as I watched these awesome special effects, my jaw permanently cemented to the floor. I knew the song too, and bobbed my head up and down to Filter. And I must say, that must be the scariest episode for me. Not because of the skin... but because of how amazing Jensen was being evil. He scared the crap out of me. Now he's my favorite actor and I could just hug him if I met him. Hug him not to touch him, but hug him to show him how much I appreciate and love what he does.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sup3rv1xen.weebly.com
Bex

Bex

PostSubject: Re: How you became a fan - Tell us your story   How you became a fan - Tell us your story Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:37 pm

I first saw Jensen in Dark Angel. I got into the series as I'm a Sci-Fi fan and watched the first season on DVD. Noticed him in Pollo Loco, but didn't think too much of it. Then late one night I couldn't sleep so I turned on the tv and the episode from season 2 Proof of Purchase was on. Noticed Jensen again, but was more interested in watching season 2 of DA. After viewing the DVD's however, I started to notice his awesome ability to act. I was drawn to him, what can I say. Also, I think I was about 14 or 15 so there may have been some crush action. After that I started watching DOOL, as the current timeline that was on our tv's here matched when he was in it. He was rather young, and the storylines were ridiculous, but he was already knocking it out of the park. Smallville season 4 came on, and I watched that right thrugh, only for Jensen. Then, I heard bout Supernatural through all the forums I was a member of. Suddenly, it was picked up for viewing over here. Sat down and watched the Pilot, even though I'm not a horro fan. Loved it. Watched the encore presentation, then ep 2 and so on. Loved the first season, loved the second season, am counting down to the third. However, halfway through the second season I really started to notice Jared more as well as he improved dramatically. Now, as I rewatch the series I pick up on more.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: How you became a fan - Tell us your story   How you became a fan - Tell us your story Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 3:59 am

Wow girls, thanks so much for sharing this. I never knew this. And yeah, Bex. I have to agree. I wasn't a horror fan. I was a paranormal fan, but I was like... this is kinda gorey. I don't like gore as much.

I like Filter now, Elli. I didn't back then. But I wasn't a Supernatural fan then either. So I didn't see that ep first run. I had to watch that one on youtube.
Back to top Go down
shellz
Admin
shellz

PostSubject: Re: How you became a fan - Tell us your story   How you became a fan - Tell us your story Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:51 am

Hmm, I saw Jensen on DA and thought huh, hes okay loking. Then I saw him again on Smallville and fell in love with Jason. The went I used to travel to college everyday there was a Supernatural billboard outside my college. I was like woot, but the UK tagline meant that my dad wouldn't let me watch it. Bum!
Anyway, one week I sepnt Sunday at my aunties house and we decided to watch Supernatural, only when this happened did my Dad realsie that UK sucks at tagline because SN wasnt rude at all.
lol
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: How you became a fan - Tell us your story   How you became a fan - Tell us your story Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:22 pm

Hehe, can I ask what the tagline was?
Back to top Go down
shellz
Admin
shellz

PostSubject: Re: How you became a fan - Tell us your story   How you became a fan - Tell us your story Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:13 pm

Scary just got sexy
yeah
UK is awesome like that
*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Re: How you became a fan - Tell us your story   How you became a fan - Tell us your story Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:16 pm

Hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How you became a fan - Tell us your story   How you became a fan - Tell us your story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How you became a fan - Tell us your story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural YED Hunters :: Jensen Ackles: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: