Supernatural YED Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portalhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Log inhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Gallery

Guilty Pleasures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cara
Admin
Cara

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 10:10 pm

Chihero wrote:
You know there are shows that you'd never admit you actually watched. It's time to come out of the closet.

Mine?

Project Runway
America's Next Top Model
American Idol
Top Chef
Gilmore Girls
What Not to Wear

I have issues when it comes to reality TV. Crying or Very sad

Super V wrote:
Lol. Well, some reality's okay. At least it's nothing like Survivor *pukes*

And me? I have major issues with Disney Channel. God, I can't believe I'm admitting this. *facepalm* Horror girl is steeping to a really really low level, but I love Hannah Montana. *hides*

Chihero wrote:
Are you kidding me, I totally forgot the Disney channel! I, um... I actually watch Life With Derek a lot. *blushes* It doesn't even have good acting.

Super V wrote:
Lol.
My friend watches that, but she's in fifth so it's kinda normal *kind of*
But still... hannah montana?! *blushes*

dentedheart_16 wrote:
Umm.... i watch a lot of.... shows like this:

Cops
Psychic Detectives
Forensic Files
Nancy Grace *cough* shut up...
Worlds Wildest Police Videos (hey thats on now! yipee!)

and:

ETOC(dog show)
AKC Show

and more....
Shocked cant believe i just told you that

Chihero wrote:
That's not that bad, Cierra, compared with the Disney Channel. And it's understandable because you want to be a cop.

dentedheart_16 wrote:
well shushhhh. but... i mean...Nancy Grace? even that sounds bad to me

Chihero wrote:
I've never even heard of that show, so... I can't tell you you're a loser for watching it. lol

Super V wrote:
Nancy Grace? Never heard of it.
And gee, thanks Chi Razz

Chihero wrote:
sup3rv1xen wrote:
Nancy Grace? Never heard of it.
And gee, thanks Chi Razz

No, I was referring to how much I watch it, lol. Sometimes I ever get caught up in their movies. *gaspeth* And I was saying Life With Derek had bad acting??

Super V wrote:
*laughs* Hehe... Disney Channel. We're both bad. Razz
And I love forensic shows. They're so interesting!

Chihero wrote:
I don't think there's anything wrong with forensic shows either. *shrugs*

I, um... actually I have another confession. I sort of forgot this earlier. I watch... I watch... MTV! *faints*

Super V wrote:
A lot of people watch MTV.
In fact, a lot of people LOVE MTV.
Lol.
Though I could only watch it if I ever get drunk drunken *happy time*
So no, it's not weird. Tons of people watch it.

Chihero wrote:
Yeah, but I'm being a hypocrite to watch it. I make fun of the stupid people on it, then I plop my arse down in front of the TV and stare at the stupid people doing stupid things... and am occasionally entertained.

Hey, am I the only one here who watches the Food channel sometimes? 0.0

dentedheart_16 wrote:
no, i watch the food channel all the time

Tay wrote:
OMG! There was an awesome cake decorating show on there that I caught the other day... this channel rocks, girls... YAY! Food Channel!
Back to top Go down
pictured

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:52 am

hi,everybody!Nice to meet you here!Now,I'll introduce a new tv show to you!It's Psych Series 1-4 DVD Boxset. Psych Series 1-4 DVD Boxset is an American criminal comedy-drama mystery television series created by Steve Franks and broadcast on USA Network.Psych Series 1-4 DVD Boxset airs new episodes in the US on Wednesdays at 10PM ET/PT on USA Network. It was the highest-rated US basic cable television premiere of 2006.Psych Series 1-4 DVD Boxset's third Christmas special will air on December 15, 2010, using Its a Wonderful Life as its theme.The series has also been picked up for a sixth season.
I strongly recommend it!
Back to top Go down
feierdd

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:49 am

Glad to see you here!i like psych too!The Glades Series 1 DVD Boxset is an A&E Network drama television series starring Matt Passmore. The Glades Series 1 DVD Boxset's premise involves a Chicago detective taking a South Florida job with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement after being falsely accused of sleeping with his captain's wife.He assumes it will afford him a more relaxing lifestyle, but he finds things are more complicated than he had imagined.
Though A&E advertises The Glades Series 1 DVD Boxset as a "CSI"-type series, it is more of a standard police procedural, with forensics playing only a peripheral role in the stories.
Back to top Go down
taotaod

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:23 am

I think the glades series 1 is fine!however,Pretty Little Liars Season 1 DVD Boxset is worth watching!Pretty Little Liars Season 1 DVD Boxset is a series of young adult novels by Sara Shepard. Pretty Little Liars Season 1 DVD Boxset follows the lives of four girls — Spencer, Hanna, Aria, and Emily — whose clique falls apart after the disappearance of their leader, Alison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guilty Pleasures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural YED Hunters :: TV-
Jump to: