Supernatural YED Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portalhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Log inhttp://supernaturalyedhunt.4umer.net/Gallery

Tay's characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cara
Admin
Cara

Tay's characters Empty
PostSubject: Tay's characters   Tay's characters Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:00 am

Tay wrote:
Tayla Shawn Dallas

Looks
Skin: Slightly tan
Hair: Wavy light brown, sometimes medium brown
Eyes: Forest green
Extras: has very fulll lips, can usually be seen wearing her hair up in a messy bun (think Lana Lang style) and wearing big silver hoop earrings or silver dangly earrings if she's wearing any at all
Attitude
Acts: Shy, doesn't really believe that a good looking guy would find her attractive so she can't believe it when one talks to her. Like they've got her confused with someone else. Likes making friends and depends greatly on them when she does. She likes cracking jokes and is sarcastic at times
Likes: books, she's completely happy in a library doing research (watch out Dean Winchester, she's got a corner on the studying market and you thought Sam was bad!)
Hates: violence that has no reason
Birthday: July 27, 1985
Fears: spiders, and losing her loved ones, immortals and/or immortality (except for Sade when she meets him), black magic, and disappointing people
Powers: adept at astral protection

Carter Fulke

Looks
Skin: Tan
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Grey/blue
Extras: Sometimes has emo hair, depending on his mood.
Attitude
Acts: Outspoken.
Hates: Anything or anyone that tries to hurt the ones he loves. Even if it's just words.
Birthday: May 2nd, 1980
Fears: Getting his heart broken.
Powers: none.

Last edited by on Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

Tay's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay's characters   Tay's characters Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:07 am

Super V wrote:
Coolness!
And yes, adept astral protection. Real cool. I dunno why but that made me thing of Lord Of The Ring... huh, wonder why *headdesk* :dork:
Shellz wrote:
Quote :
adept at astral protection

coz im a dork
whats that??^^
Super V wrote:
adept -or- astral projection?
Shellz wrote:
err
both?
*iz a dork*
Super V wrote:
I think adept means that she's very skilled at it. And astral projection is the ability to project yourself out of your own body.
Tayla wrote:
yes, Elli that is correct.

adept - very good at

astral projection - the ability to separate ones spirit from their body, and return to it....

So basically she can show up anywhere in the world in ghosty form but not be dead. Smile
Super V wrote:
Always loved that ability.
And Tay. I love Tay too!
Tayla wrote:
Yay! I put Carter up now! Except, that means that I have to get their pictures. *facepalm* I'll do that soon. Right now they're on the other computer so I have to transfer them. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

Tay's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay's characters   Tay's characters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:07 pm

Moving to Dead Things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tay's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay's characters   Tay's characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tay's characters
Page 1 of 1